How do you explain a ordered universe without a Creator?

I don't care what others decide. Do you?

In fact, who the fuck are you? What do you believe? I don't even know who the hell I'm talking to.....
Obviously you care....a lot. Otherwise you wouldn't be tossing such a fit.

This guy spends hours upon hours here, every week for the past several years... arguing the same exact things over and over again. He never fails to find the "God" threads and interject his stupidity gleaned from Neil deGrasse Tyson, whom he apparently idolizes as some kind of prophet.

When he is not copy-n-pasting propaganda found at his favorite atheist blogs, he is bouncing around like a bunny rabbit on the question of God... He doesn't exist... he may exist... he exists, but is a certain way... he doesn't know for sure if he exists... back to, he doesn't think he exists. He has previously admitted he believes in "Karma" ...a purely spiritual idea. He repeatedly talks about "eternal" and "infinite" as if these are measurable scientific empirical quantities and not spiritual philosophies that transcend the physical.

Lately, one of his more annoying memes is to regurgitate these wild speculative "theories" that have absolutely no scientific evidence to support them... (they are basically just predictions made by quantum physics) But he posts these things as if they are proven facts of Science... I guess because Tyson told him so? :dunno:

Here is your first post about PROOF your God exists from way back in April 2013. In all this time have you come any closer to proving god exists to anyone? My god if you can imagine how many times you have repeated the shit you've been saying. I'm amazed you have the nerve to make fun of me. Here is your first post of PROOF that god exists. It doesn't get old. Still funny shit.

We often hear the God-haters chortle... you don't have definitive proof that god exists, therefore, it must be a fallacy. I have often been puzzled by this argument, because it seems to indicate a complete lack of basic comprehension and logic. Many people certainly DO have definitive proof that god exists, that's why they believe in god. You may not be willing to accept their proof, because it is spiritual and not physical, but that's your problem.

You see, we can't expect a spiritual entity to exist in the physical sense, then it would be a physical entity. By it's very nature, God doesn't have to physically exist to exist as a spirit or energy. So the demands for physical proof of a spiritual entity are devoid of logic to begin with. Does a thought exist? You can't see it, there is no physical proof of it's existence, but does it not still exist? How about an inspiration? How about a dream? How about love?

As you can see, the "existence" of something can be physical or nonphysical, or even spiritual. So in order to evaluate the existence of something spiritual, we have to use spiritual evidence, since physical evidence doesn't logically apply. We don't demand spiritual evidence to prove the physical.... if you demonstrate how rain is caused with physical science, and someone says...well God tells me that rain is His tears... what would you say to that? It's backward, mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging? Right? Well, that is someone applying spiritual evidence to the physical, and rejecting physical evidence. Yes, it's kind of stupid, isn't it? Just as stupid as demanding physical evidence to support a spiritual entity, and rejecting spiritual evidence.

Now to the "definitive proof" part. Since we have now determined that Spiritual evidence is what is needed to prove God's existence, we take you back 70,000 years or so, to the ancient people of Lake Mungo, one of the oldest human civilizations ever discovered. There, they found evidence of ritual burial using red ochre in ceremony. This is important because it signifies presence of spirituality. We can trace this human connection with spirituality all through mankind's history to present day religions. Mankind has always been spiritually connected to something greater than self. Since our very origins.

Perhaps this is where we can interject some relative physical science, from none other than the father of evolution, Mr. Charles Darwin. In his book, Origin of the Species, Darwin points out that behavioral traits which are inherent in a species, exist for some fundamental reason pertaining to the advancement of the species, otherwise they are discarded over time through natural selection. No species of animal we have ever studied, just does something inherently, with no fundamental reason. Salmon swim upstream for a reason. Dogs wag their tails for a reason. We may not understand the reason, but Darwin tells us, there has to be one.

So there you have it, in just a few short paragraphs. Definitive proof that God exists!

I don't care what others decide. Do you?

In fact, who the fuck are you? What do you believe? I don't even know who the hell I'm talking to.....
Obviously you care....a lot. Otherwise you wouldn't be tossing such a fit.

This guy spends hours upon hours here, every week for the past several years... arguing the same exact things over and over again. He never fails to find the "God" threads and interject his stupidity gleaned from Neil deGrasse Tyson, whom he apparently idolizes as some kind of prophet.

When he is not copy-n-pasting propaganda found at his favorite atheist blogs, he is bouncing around like a bunny rabbit on the question of God... He doesn't exist... he may exist... he exists, but is a certain way... he doesn't know for sure if he exists... back to, he doesn't think he exists. He has previously admitted he believes in "Karma" ...a purely spiritual idea. He repeatedly talks about "eternal" and "infinite" as if these are measurable scientific empirical quantities and not spiritual philosophies that transcend the physical.

Lately, one of his more annoying memes is to regurgitate these wild speculative "theories" that have absolutely no scientific evidence to support them... (they are basically just predictions made by quantum physics) But he posts these things as if they are proven facts of Science... I guess because Tyson told him so? :dunno:
Funny you don't like my wild speculation when that's exactly what your god hypothesis is. Nothing more. You just don't like my speculation. You prefer yours. Fine, keep it. LOL

In 3 years and 2 months I'd like to know how many times Boss has said, "something greater than self". I looked and god damn if it isn't in his very first post. And he's probably repeated that bullshit every day for the last 3 years.

So there has to be some reason we are spiritually hard wired the way we are.

By it's very nature... pardon the pun... Spiritual Nature is not physical or doesn't have physical existence in objective physical reality.

just a note boss, you might someday try and understand that Spirituality and physiology are not related ... it would help the Spiritual cause, home boy.

You've created something from nothing. God. Does that make you God?

You've is the possibility, for a god ... just don't mess with the Almighty.

Spiritual and physical are related and connected. When you love someone and you get a boner for example.
Spiritual and physical are related and connected. When you love someone and you get a boner for example.

there is an interchange between Spiritual and physical as well as with the physiology (biology) but they are all distinct.

Good grief Mudda - why do you always like to speak with me? Why can you not let it be?

Not really. In every point all around you could be an infinite number of universes if the sum of all positive and negative energies of this universes would be "0". Our universe has by the way no outside.
Hey, look who's back, enjoy your little holiday away from the board? You're welcome. :D
How do you know that there's nothing outside our universe? Your invisible friend tell you?

It has no border. No border - no outside.

PS: And don't forget to go to a doctor and to ask him what you can do against your deinhibition of agressions. I don't like to see in you the next idiot who is doing what the idiot in Orlando did.
How do you know the universe has no border? Got anything at all? :popcorn:

Good grief Mudda - why do you always like to speak with me? Why can you not let it be?

Not really. In every point all around you could be an infinite number of universes if the sum of all positive and negative energies of this universes would be "0". Our universe has by the way no outside.
Hey, look who's back, enjoy your little holiday away from the board? You're welcome. :D
How do you know that there's nothing outside our universe? Your invisible friend tell you?

It has no border. No border - no outside.

PS: And don't forget to go to a doctor and to ask him what you can do against your deinhibition of agressions. I don't like to see in you the next idiot who is doing what the idiot in Orlando did.
How do you know the universe has no border? Got anything at all? :popcorn:
I agree it has no border and no end. Our seeable universe does but of course there's more. Our universe keeps expanding. Into what is it expanding? How can you think there is an end?

I agree it has no border and no end. Our seeable universe does but of course there's more. Our universe keeps expanding. Into what is it expanding? How can you think there is an end?

To believe in an "infinite" cosmos is to believe in God.
That's not the definition of God. For infinite universe sake boss! Infinite universe I love this drink. The infinite universe said to Noah. The infinite universe sent it's only begotten son or gave moses ten rules

With an infinite universe no God is necessary. The infinite universe is eternal and created us. You calling it God is misleading.

And besides you believe the infinite universe cares about you.

We can only observe a portion of our universe. The longest distance we can see is 14.6 billion light years. Anything that is beyond that is a mystery because the light from it hasn't reached us yet. We know the universe is expanding and the rate of expansion is accelerating. We believe that it had a beginning because we've observed the background radiation from the initial Big Bang. Therefore, if Newton's laws of motion are correct... If the Laws of Thermodynamics are valid... If Einstein's formulas are true.. the universe will have an ending. It is not infinite, it is not eternal.

Furthermore, when you believe in "eternal" and "infinite" you are expressing a spiritual belief. This is because mathematics cannot calculate infinity. Entropy, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, proves physical things are not eternal. So you can BELIEVE that... but it's the same faith-based spiritual belief that others have in God. Spiritual Nature is the only thing that is infinite and eternal.

We can only observe a portion of our universe. The longest distance we can see is 14.6 billion light years. Anything that is beyond that is a mystery because the light from it hasn't reached us yet. We know the universe is expanding and the rate of expansion is accelerating. We believe that it had a beginning because we've observed the background radiation from the initial Big Bang. Therefore, if Newton's laws of motion are correct... If the Laws of Thermodynamics are valid... If Einstein's formulas are true.. the universe will have an ending. It is not infinite, it is not eternal.

Furthermore, when you believe in "eternal" and "infinite" you are expressing a spiritual belief. This is because mathematics cannot calculate infinity. Entropy, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, proves physical things are not eternal. So you can BELIEVE that... but it's the same faith-based spiritual belief that others have in God. Spiritual Nature is the only thing that is infinite and eternal.
I never said our universe is eternal. Every star will die and our universe will or might be pitch dark again one day. I think science recently agreed the universe has about ten billion years left. The stars don't burn as bright as they used to.

Our universe will come and go. Your body will go back to the earth and when our sun explodes we will go back into space just like garbage in the ocean. One day the atoms that you breath or the atoms in your body that came from inside a star might one day exist again in a new universe that exists after ours dies

This is all science and atheistic speculation of if there is no God, how. We are just kicking around other ideas and basing our assumptions on what we know could be true. The 7000 year old stories don't work for us so we look for other answers and possibilities. The argument with you regarding your generic God is fun. It's only when you cherry pick from organized religions that I realize your a Christian light. And you don't even need a book you've just made up your own cult

And then, there is this....

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God

Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku, one of the most respected scientists today claimed that he found definitive proof of the existence of God. The information he shared created a great stir in the scientific community simply because of his status as one of the creators and developers of the revolutionary String Theory, which is highly regarded everywhere in the world.

The report on Feroces Mente explained that to come to this conclusion, he made use of what is called as the "primitive semi-radius tachyons," which are theoretical particles that are capable of unsticking the Universe matter or the vaccum space between particles. They then leave everything free from the influence of the universe that surrounds them.

While working on this theory, Kaku discovered what he says is the evidence that the universe was created by an intelligence rather than by random forces. To put it simply, as stated by Catholic.org, he said that we live in a Matrix-style universe.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before.

There have been a number of scientists who do believe in an omnipotent deity, though. Seventeenth-century French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher Blaise Pascal, and eighteenth-century Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler, for instance, are noted by Oddee.com to be believers of an omnipotent being.

Your body will go back to the earth...

No shit? Really? I thought my body floated off out into space somewhere! I am SO glad you informed me of this! I literally had NO idea of what happened to my physical body when I die! I mean... that just explains EVERYTHING then... there can't possibly be a God if my body goes back to the earth when I die... Right?

fucking MORON!

Your body will go back to the earth...

No shit? Really? I thought my body floated off out into space somewhere! I am SO glad you informed me of this! I literally had NO idea of what happened to my physical body when I die! I mean... that just explains EVERYTHING then... there can't possibly be a God if my body goes back to the earth when I die... Right?

fucking MORON!
Whatever becomes of this rock might end up again cooking inside another sun and one day become part of another planet. The thing that amazes me is that the building blocks for life come from inside a star. And when that star explodes into cold space amino acids are in comits and those comits impregnate planets and moons with life and all life is related you fucking moon bat. Lol

Forum List

Back