How do you feel about this?

Funny thing about SS, at least the retirement part. The Washington establishment is always reminding us how SS is going broke even though still in the black. SS funding is at 6 percent right now so I don't think there is a HUGE problem.

But, just ask how welfare is going to be funded and you're labeled a racist, then in the next breath told how most welfare recipients are white.

Now we are going to pay to keep the third world's poor and uneducated with little talk of how such a HUGE unfunded mandate will be paid for.

Oh right, cut SS payments put the old bastards back to work or out on the street.

A friend of mine went to the SS office in downtown Pittsburgh last week, to get a clarification on his benefit amount (he has been retired for about a year).

The waiting room was FILLED with Hispanic-looking women and children, signing up for SSI.

Nice, huh?

Okay. So what's the answer, aside from stopping illegal immigration, of course. We have hordes of people living in tents and cardboard boxes, picking through the garbage cans in the park even more than they already do, kids begging at every traffic light, people dying on the side of the street? Sounds fun.

A friend of mine went to the SS office in downtown Pittsburgh last week, to get a clarification on his benefit amount (he has been retired for about a year).

The waiting room was FILLED with Hispanic-looking women and children, signing up for SSI.

Nice, huh?

He should use the INTERNET, no personal contact. Or the phone where he only has to speak to someone in a foreign land. (hyperbole)

You should see how much they give migrants as a refugee..that come here..
Thanks Bush! (no, literally)

not clear on which bush you blaming. The one that was president 25 years ago or 8 years ago? Or is it Barbra Bush you be blaming?

OK, the stupidest president ever, according to the far left, is still influencing the smartest president ev ah, according to the far left. Quite interesting that something so harmful wasn't corrected by the democrats since Republicans can't win national elections, according to the far left.

Obama's hands are tied...just as in the Iraq withdrawal? GFY.
GF myself? Happy Monday to you too!
Immigration Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think that legislation dealt with legal immigration.
It started the Jordan Commission. Whos reports get used to decide things like this. You should read that bullshit they produce. I believe it is the DOJ that took them over though.

Obama's hands are tied...just as in the Iraq withdrawal? GFY.
GF myself? Happy Monday to you too!
Immigration Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The GFY represents "good for you" for voting in Obama....yo
Now, tis you that can GFY

not clear on which bush you blaming. The one that was president 25 years ago or 8 years ago? Or is it Barbra Bush you be blaming?

OK, the stupidest president ever, according to the far left, is still influencing the smartest president ev ah, according to the far left. Quite interesting that something so harmful wasn't corrected by the democrats since Republicans can't win national elections, according to the far left.
Why would they correct it? Why would anyone? Both parties love this bulshit.

Forum List

Back