How do you give someone a "Uber Gift Card" for Christmas and put

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
$15 on the card? That's 1 fucking ride. When it comes to Uber the minimum has to be atleast $20 which is definitely 2 rides. $15 is for a dunkin donuts card not UBer

My mom's boyfriend has OATMEAL for brains

$15 on the card? That's 1 fucking ride. When it comes to Uber the minimum has to be atleast $20 which is definitely 2 rides. $15 is for a dunkin donuts card not UBer

I don't include capitalist commerce in my celebrations, been decades now. Fuck retail, they can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

Is he an Uber driver?

Is he an Uber driver?

No he knows I catch uber a lot and thought he was doing something

Is he an Uber driver?

No he knows I catch uber a lot and thought he was doing something
He was you're just too much of an ungrateful arrogant ass to realize it.

When someone gives you a crappy present, they might be trying to tell you something.

kubqudz3pfazsw2qqqut.jpg

It's $15 you didn't have yesterday so what are you bitching about?

Unless you retarded I explained all of that in the OP. $20 minimum should be the case for a Uber gift card

Unless you retarded I explained all of that in the OP. $20 minimum should be the case for a Uber gift card
Lol, why? It's a gift. It didn't cost you anything. Add ,$5 of your own money and ride twice.

Lol, why? It's a gift. It didn't cost you anything. Add ,$5 of your own money and ride twice.

I'm not adding shit. $15 would be suited for dunkin donuts

I'm not adding shit. $15 would be suited for dunkin donuts
Ok dude, you wanna complain about free money go for it.

Forum List

Back