How do you like Bizzaro World?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I don't have to try to remember those Bizarro World Comics I used to read. Bizzaro world has arrived. If everything looks to be upside down and inside out it is. Everything that was good is bad and everything that was bad is good. Madam, can you define what a woman is? Hell no! I'm not a biologist! In the normal world drugs were bad for society. But in the new Bizzaro World all the kids are on drugs so they can do better in school! In the normal world if people saw cheating and corruption in an election they could go Washington and protest as a right granted by democracy. But in Bizzaro World democratic protesting is an insurrection and a threat to democracy! In the normal world the press was always for the little guy against the power of the state. But in Bizzaro World the press "is" the power of the state. In the normal world an attempted assassinaton of a political candidate was seen as a bad thing. In Bizzaro World what is seen as a bad thing is that the shooter missed!

How do you like Bizzaro World? Do you even know you are living in it? I wonder.

I don't have to try to remember those Bizarro World Comics I used to read. Bizzaro world has arrived. If everything looks to be upside down and inside out it is. Everything that was good is bad and everything that was bad is good. Madam, can you define what a woman is? Hell no! I'm not a biologist! In the normal world drugs were bad for society. But in the new Bizzaro World all the kids are on drugs so they can do better in school! In the normal world if people saw cheating and corruption in an election they could go Washington and protest as a right granted by democracy. But in Bizzaro World democratic protesting is an insurrection and a threat to democracy! In the normal world the press was always for the little guy against the power of the state. But in Bizzaro World the press "is" the power of the state. In the normal world an attempted assassinaton of a political candidate was seen as a bad thing. In Bizzaro World what is seen as a bad thing is that the shooter missed!

How do you like Bizzaro World? Do you even know you are living in it? I wonder.
Well sure, but yea.

In the normal world if people saw cheating and corruption in an election they could go Washington and protest as a right granted by democracy. But in Bizzaro World democratic protesting is an insurrection and a threat to democracy! I

In a normal world, candidates accept defeat with Grace.
If they object to election results, they request a recount or take their evidence of fraud to court. They then accept those results.

In a Bizarro world, they pressure local officials to overturn the voters, pressure Vice Presidents to overturn the results, launch an attack on Congress to prevent them from doing their Constitutional duty.

In a Bizarro world they call those actions patriotic

In a Normal World, we hold politicians responsible for their words and actions.

In a Bizarro World, we overlook sexual assault, business fraud, hiding Top Secret Documents, trying to overturn elections and Felony Convictions……If he is on our side

In a Bizarro World, we overlook sexual assault, business fraud, hiding Top Secret Documents, trying to overturn elections and Felony Convictions……If he is on our side
Ya mean like FBI files in their closet aka Billy and Hilly

First kangaroo courts then convictions. See? A convicted felon! That's how it works. The guy was convicted! We're not just gonna hang him; first we're gonna give him a fair trial- Then we're gonna hang him! Just like those old TV westerns. Or very much like the old soviet Union or East Germany.

First kangaroo courts then convictions. See? A convicted felon! That's how it works. The guy was convicted! We're not just gonna hang him; first we're gonna give him a fair trial- Then we're gonna hang him! Just like those old TV westerns. Or very much like the old soviet Union or East Germany.

In a Normal World we run a Constitutional Court System where the accused has a right to a defense, a right to choose jurors, a system where EVERY juror must agree you are guilty.

In a Bizarro World we call convictions against us “Kangaroo Courts” call judges and prosecutors corrupt.

In a Normal World we run a Constitutional Court System where the accused has a right to a defense, a right to choose jurors, a system where EVERY juror must agree you are guilty.

In a Bizarro World we call convictions against us “Kangaroo Courts” call judges and prosecutors corrupt.
In a normal world you do not spy on domestic citizens running for office and accuse them of colluding with foreign powers with no evidence other than planted stories put there by political opposition. Operatives like Christopher Steele are reminiscient of Soviet tactics using unfounded accusastions to lay the groundwork for political lawfare against the accused. This is not new to the Bizzaro World of totalitarianism. It is however new to the normal world we used to live in here.

Last edited:
In a normal world you do not spy on domestic citizens running for office and accuse them of colluding with foreign powers with no evidence other than planted stories put there by political opposition. Operatives like Christopher Steele are reminiscient of Soviet tactics using unfounded accusastions to lay the groundwork for lawfare against the accused. This is not new to the Bizzaro World of totalitarianism. It is however new to the normal world we used to live in here.
More Conspiracy Theories

In a Normal World we do not give them credibility
In a Bizarro World those stories are accepted as fact

More Conspiracy Theories

In a Normal World we do not give them credibility
In a Bizarro World those stories are accepted as fact
In Bizzaro World anything that does not fit the narrative of established power is a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back