How do you solve a problem like The Donald

Fakey jakey the first libtard on USMB to advocate the Killing of a POTUS

pDzb8.gif

Fakey Jakey says:

"this is what will happen on election day his campaign."

Jake what the hell is so wrong with Trump? And don't hand me the standard talking points. What do you really believe is so wrong with the gentleman? And what policies he has that will destroy America forever?
A flibbertigibbet, a will-o'-the-wisp, a clown...

pDzb8.gif

Fakey Jakey says:

Dump is not a POTUS and will never be.
Yea but you have no problem with someone killing him
Why should I ?
He has made lots a enemies in his life .
Personally I rather see him meltdown in public when he loses.

When Donald is gone, the convention can then clean out the crap from the far right.

But Jake the far right aren't the only ones voting in vast numbers for Trump. If you think that, then you have not been paying attention to the demographics of his win.

When Donald is gone, the convention can then clean out the crap from the far right.

But Jake the far right aren't the only ones voting in vast numbers for Trump. If you think that, then you have not been paying attention to the demographics of his win.
I have been paying attention to the polls. Many populists are voting for him, but even if he gets half of the Berns, he will lose by 7 to 8 points.

He MUST change his mouth if he wants any change to get the Millennials.

I think it is too late for him to do anything with Women or Hispanics.

Leave it to the sissie left to quote Broadway show tunes and dig up idiotic graphics to try to make a political point. There is so much to talk about like the only president who has ever endorsed a candidate who is under criminal investigation but the left doesn't have a clue unless they watch the comedy channel for political analysis. They must be going crazy on the left.

We get rid of him by opposing him every day in every way in our GOP. We do it now, we do it at the convention, we vote against him in the fall. Lincoln is saying, "Just shoot me" if Trump is nominated.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Somewhere along the line starting in the 80s, the crazy people started taking over the GOP. I remember it happening. I remember trying to reason with those in that party who were reasonable but they didn't listen. All they saw was votes. They couldn't see a couple decades down the road. I don't know why they were so short sighted but they chose to not see what was in front of them.

The only thing that's possible is to try to distance themselves as much as possible from him but the damage is done and is continuing to be done by immature, selfish and childish people.

All that we can do now is to wait for all this to play out and pray that the gop will listen to what they're being told at the voting booth.

Encourage people to vote and to vote for anyone but trump. A vote for anyone but trump will ensure that he won't get anywhere near our white house.

There have been many very fine, honest and capable conservative candidates who have left the gop for other parties so the list of presidential candidates doesn't stop with just a Democrat or Republican. Read those other candidate's platforms. See what they have to say. Maybe you can find a good one to vote for.

We get rid of him by opposing him every day in every way in our GOP. We do it now, we do it at the convention, we vote against him in the fall. Lincoln is saying, "Just shoot me" if Trump is nominated.

Unfortunately, Trump disease will have to run its course, and the GOP will have to suffer the consequences.

To keep Trump disease from reoccurring, preventative measures are needed, the cause needs to be removed from the republican party:

The social right needs to be relegated to the political backseat

Libertarians and TPM nitwits need to leave the GOP and form their own fringe party

And the bigotry and racism that finds refuge among the ranks of republicans must be vigorously rejected

That’s the only way to keep scum like Trump from again becoming the GOP presidential nominee.

Somewhere along the line starting in the 80s, the crazy people started taking over the GOP. I remember it happening. I remember trying to reason with those in that party who were reasonable but they didn't listen. All they saw was votes. They couldn't see a couple decades down the road. I don't know why they were so short sighted but they chose to not see what was in front of them.

The only thing that's possible is to try to distance themselves as much as possible from him but the damage is done and is continuing to be done by immature, selfish and childish people.

All that we can do now is to wait for all this to play out and pray that the gop will listen to what they're being told at the voting booth.

Encourage people to vote and to vote for anyone but trump. A vote for anyone but trump will ensure that he won't get anywhere near our white house.

There have been many very fine, honest and capable conservative candidates who have left the gop for other parties so the list of presidential candidates doesn't stop with just a Democrat or Republican. Read those other candidate's platforms. See what they have to say. Maybe you can find a good one to vote for.
I remember crazy people taking over the GOP as well, just after Reagan was elected.

Indeed, Reagan gave a voice to crazy fiscal extremists, the social right, and Christian fundamentalists, licensing their agenda of bigotry, racism, and hate – particularly with regard to gay Americans.

pDzb8.gif

Fakey Jakey says:

Dump is not a POTUS and will never be.
Yea but you have no problem with someone killing him
Why should I ?
He has made lots a enemies in his life .
Personally I rather see him meltdown in public when he loses.
His concession speech should be stellar. Or maybe the Tweets shortly thereafter. Can't wait.

Forum List

Back