How do you think you'll vote on November 6, 2018? ( and why? )

How do you think you will vote on November 6, 2018?

• Democrat

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Third Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mixed variety

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I doubt I'll vote this year

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting for Hawley, sending leftist Claire home for a week...before she moves to Washington after her ignominious defeat. Don't think other Democrats will be on the ballot here. The snake in the grass Democrat that usually runs against Billy Long was tired of getting his ass beat embarrassing every two years, so in true deceitful Democrat fashion, he registered as a Republican and tried to sneak a win in the primary by having Democrats vote for him (we have open primaries in Missouri).

Didn't work...the cat was instantly out of the bag and he was embarrassingly beaten again. And now he's a laughingstock :D

Jim Evans is 'not, in fact, a Republican,' Missouri GOP says in bid to kick him off ballot

Democrats are turning into the Wylie Coyotes of politics. Grand scheme hatched that invariably blow up in their faces.

Last edited:
You tell your son how to vote?

Fascisti are like that. Gotta control everybody.
Lol, I said "if he does we will see". I'll still love him if he doesn't. So fuck off.

You already fessed up to trying to tell him how to vote. In fact you put it exactly that way.
Busted.
Lol, i've been telling him what to do all his life. Since I raised him, but since he is only 22 I'll tell him what he should do with a big hint. But if he doesn't I still love him the same. I didn't raise him to be like a puppet, maybe like Chelsea Clinton. That left the church at the age of 5, because they were against abortion. Wow, Hillary or Bill was teaching sex, when they shouldn't. Sorry, I raised my boy right.
Every good parent teaches his kid how to vote.

WRONG. Every good voter thinks for him/her SELF.

Fascisti are like that. Gotta control everybody.
Lol, I said "if he does we will see". I'll still love him if he doesn't. So fuck off.

You already fessed up to trying to tell him how to vote. In fact you put it exactly that way.
Busted.
Lol, i've been telling him what to do all his life. Since I raised him, but since he is only 22 I'll tell him what he should do with a big hint. But if he doesn't I still love him the same. I didn't raise him to be like a puppet, maybe like Chelsea Clinton. That left the church at the age of 5, because they were against abortion. Wow, Hillary or Bill was teaching sex, when they shouldn't. Sorry, I raised my boy right.

Based on what, the bullshit government subsidized Marxist professors dish out? If an American kids decides to vote Democrat after 16 years of brainwashing, he's voting to cut off his own balls.

Busted.

Based on what, the bullshit government subsidized Marxist professors dish out? If an American kids decides to vote Democrat after 16 years of brainwashing, he's voting to cut off his own balls.

crying-baby.jpg

Too fuggin' bad, Gummo. The fact is everybody gets to decide their own vote, and there's nothing fascist fucks like you can do about that.

Trump should mention at his fired-up rallies that the Republicans can put an end to 90% of Democrat nonsense if they just get off their asses and vote November 6th.

Busted.

crying-baby.jpg

Too fuggin' bad, Gummo. The fact is everybody gets to decide their own vote, and there's nothing fascist fucks like you can do about that.
Lol, if they vote republican, they get Kayne Wested.

I'll vote for whoever I think is less likely to fuck with my Social Security and Medicare.

Busted.

crying-baby.jpg

I get to determine which ideas my kids are exposed to. Not you, scumbag.

I'll vote for whoever I think is less likely to fuck with my Social Security and Medicare.
Well, if you don't want to share your SS with millions of immigrants who have never paid into it you'd better plan to vote Republican.

crying-baby.jpg

I get to determine which ideas my kids are exposed to. Not you, scumbag.
I know he has reading problems, I'll tell him to vote republican. But right after i said, i don't know if he will do it. Like the time i told him he better turn his tag in when he let the insurance lap. Well that one costed him about a thousand and high insurance. Lol, kids will be kids.

Forum List

Back