How do you think you'll vote on November 6, 2018? ( and why? )

How do you think you will vote on November 6, 2018?

• Democrat

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Third Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mixed variety

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I doubt I'll vote this year

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals can never be in power again. I'm even gonna tell my son to vote straight republican. If he does we will see.
You tell your son how to vote?

Fascisti are like that. Gotta control everybody.
Lol, I said "if he does we will see". I'll still love him if he doesn't. So fuck off.

You already fessed up to trying to tell him how to vote. In fact you put it exactly that way.
Busted.
Lol, i've been telling him what to do all his life. Since I raised him, but since he is only 22 I'll tell him what he should do with a big hint. But if he doesn't I still love him the same. I didn't raise him to be like a puppet, maybe like Chelsea Clinton. That left the church at the age of 5, because they were against abortion. Wow, Hillary or Bill was teaching sex, when they shouldn't. Sorry, I raised my boy right.

Your son will be 40 and you'll still offer advice...and he'll listen.

DEFINITELY GOP for Governor,Lt Gov,Congressman, No senate races this year for Georgia. There is libertarians running for several state offices I will take a look at them and see if I might vote for them or the GOP candidate. Not a snowball's chance in hell I would vote democrat.

The last republican I voted for was GWB in 2000 Soon after I said never again Since then I've been true to that This year will be no different The leader of the Repub party is a vile bully a tax cheat and pervert and no one supporting him will get my vote ,,Never mind how he's fuk'ed with my taxes in NY
No YOUR local and state democrap politicians are the ones raising your taxes...try voting them OUT and maybe you can get your taxes lowered...that was a BRILLIANT political move by the GOP!

I will vote the way I always do - CONSERVATIVE

Which means I’ll be voting on all three ballot questions: Yes, No, and No.

I will vote for the Republican candidate for US Senator. He’s a borderline Conservative but far better than the current **** holding the office. I also know he will not win.

I will not vote for any candidate for Governor or US Representative in Congress or State Representatives; as there are no Conservative candidates on the ballot for those offices.
Why won't your GOP candidate for Senator win?

Why won't your GOP candidate for Senator win?

I live in Massachusetts. There is no GOP here. Only a Republican Party that is a pake shadow of the GOP and has far more in common with the Democrats.

People in this stste don’t vote for Republicans in any significant number in this state.

This thread is evidence that it is hilarious some people think this site is liberal. lol

If it were liberal we conservatives would be censored or banned. That's how progressives operate, I tell no lies.

Meanwhile it's "conservatives threaten our democracy and human rights". If a progressive says it, be sure it's wrong, if not the opposite.
I got kicked out of the political debate forum on Compuserve by the gang of leftwing douchebags who moderate it.

Liberals can never be in power again. I'm even gonna tell my son to vote straight republican. If he does we will see.
You tell your son how to vote?

Fascisti are like that. Gotta control everybody.
Lol, I said "if he does we will see". I'll still love him if he doesn't. So fuck off.

You already fessed up to trying to tell him how to vote. In fact you put it exactly that way.
Busted.
Lol, i've been telling him what to do all his life. Since I raised him, but since he is only 22 I'll tell him what he should do with a big hint. But if he doesn't I still love him the same. I didn't raise him to be like a puppet, maybe like Chelsea Clinton. That left the church at the age of 5, because they were against abortion. Wow, Hillary or Bill was teaching sex, when they shouldn't. Sorry, I raised my boy right.
Every good parent teaches his kid how to vote.

Against the orange sheep. Cant let the racists and bigots have their way.

As I always do; locally for the candidate that best matches my views.

Federally for the Democrats. They are a very imperfect bunch but compared to the alternative....they're the only game in town.:puke:

Gee, wonder if any of the "drain the swamp" folks will make a point to not vote for any incumbents.

I haven't read the whole thread....is any of the Trumpians here pledging to not vote for any incumbents since, you know...they are supposedly the swamp.

Gee, wonder if any of the "drain the swamp" folks will make a point to not vote for any incumbents.

I haven't read the whole thread....is any of the Trumpians here pledging to not vote for any incumbents since, you know...they are supposedly the swamp.

We'll start with the Democrats.

Hmmm, no. Democrats are the swamp. We will vote them out whenever possible.

Nobody is saying that.

Forum List

Back