How do your "so called" like your legal pot in Colorado ?

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

:)

Last edited:
I'm one of the few people that I know that think drugs should be decriminalized. It just creates more problems than it is worth.

If I am not free to sell pot to randoms or drive under the influence are any us truly free?

• Banned
If I am not free to sell pot to randoms or drive under the influence are any us truly free?

As I said, you're not free.
This isn't a free country, and if you don't like it, fuck you.

th

What if I do like it?

• Banned

th

What if I do like it?

Then you stay out of jail, and you make your own choices within the boundaries of the law.
We don't provide special gifts for obeying the law.

Actually the special gift is not having someone named Bubba or Buck not wanting to make you their prison wife...

th

What if I do like it?

Then you stay out of jail, and you make your own choices within the boundaries of the law.

ARe you aware the number one reason the cops randomly stop people is to make sure they are not doing something related to drugs. I've noticed that the more government cracks down on drugs that it has become more ruthless in its enforcement.

th

What if I do like it?

Actually the special gift is not having someone named Bubba or Buck not wanting to make you their prison wife...

That's a mandate, not a gift.

th

What if I do like it?

ARe you aware the number one reason the cops randomly stop people is to make sure they are not doing something related to drugs. I've noticed that the more government cracks down on drugs that it has become more ruthless in its enforcement.

Handcuffs don't come with comfort cushions, and adrenal glands didn't graduate from the academy.

The 'transporting' and 'personal amount' aspect of the laws seem pretty dicey. They may wanna revisit that. It leaves a little too much discretion to the Gestapo. It allows justification for Gestapo harrassment.

However, the rest is in line with current alocohol laws. But Marijuana should be decriminalized once and for all. There's absoluely no valid reason for someone being thrown in a cage for using it. Just legalize it and be done with it.

Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

Pot for cancer = a possible cure ;)
I have some now, no problem

The founding fathers all smoked pot. It was mandatory to grow hemp if you owned land back then.

Pot is an herb, not a drug. It was made illegal because the paper industry, alcohol industry, nylon industry, and cotton industry all made bigger profits by having pot made illegal....eliminating competition.

Big Pharma is far more dangerous. If pot would have been legalized back in 1970, instead of Nixon starting the war on drugs, we wouldn't have the problems with meth, heroin, and cocaine that we have today. When they started the war on drugs, the drug lords quit shipping pot and started shipping cocaine. So within a year there was a thousand times more cocaine on the streets. Then people started making bathtub meth, because it was so much cheaper, and it didn't have to be shipped across the border.

The Vietnam and Afghan wars brought the big import of heroin. But Big Pharma makes far more opiate drugs that gets the most hooked.

Forum List

Back