How does the Left use any tragedy to blame their adversaries?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In Israel, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets to blame the Israeli government for the shooting of American and Israeli hostages found dead in a Hamas controlled tunnel. Yes, my friends, it was the fault of Bibi because he refused a cease fire with the people who kidnapped them, raped and tortured them and then shot them dead.

It is the same with the immigration crisis in the US as they tried to blame Trump for it for the last 4 years as about 20 million crossed the border.

First of all, Trump has not even been in office for the last 4 years, but somehow because he does not agree with some worthless immigration policies that will do next to nothing to stem the immigration crisis, it is now all his fault.

Keep in mind that Trump had no help from either party in Congress when it came to immigration. It was only through executive orders and implementation of existing laws that he succeeded in curbing the immigration crisis we saw under Joe Biden, who could have done the same.

Simply incredible.

Humanity apparently has no more brain function. Could it be the vaccines?

In Israel, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets to blame the Israeli government for the shooting of American and Israeli hostages found dead in a Hamas controlled tunnel. Yes, my friends, it was the fault of Bibi because he refused a cease fire with the people who kidnapped them, raped and tortured them and then shot them dead.

It is the same with the immigration crisis in the US as they tried to blame Trump for it for the last 4 years as about 20 million crossed the border.

First of all, Trump has not even been in office for the last 4 years, but somehow because he does not agree with some worthless immigration policies that will do next to nothing to stem the immigration crisis, it is now all his fault.

Keep in mind that Trump had no help from either party in Congress when it came to immigration. It was only through executive orders and implementation of existing laws that he succeeded in curbing the immigration crisis we saw under Joe Biden, who could have done the same.

Simply incredible.

The IDF has only rescued like 8 hostages so the government shouldn't be surprised by protests

Simply incredible.

Well, it is Romney, and he's leftwing. But leftwing media will use him to fool stupid people.

Well, it is Romney, and he's leftwing. But leftwing media will use him to fool stupid people.
Funny how Trump could not get the GOP to help him secure the border when Romney and company owned all of Congress for the first two years under Trump, but somehow when Trump leaves office he is able to convince the GOP not to sign the immigration bill?

Really?

:laughing0301:

Simply incredible.

:auiqs.jpg:

They don’t.

But would you like to explain to us how a registered republican shooting at your blob with a rifle that many democrats (aka--the left) want to ban is the fault of democrats?

The IDF has only rescued like 8 hostages so the government shouldn't be surprised by protests
Some of them are US hostages.

Should US citizens be protesting your President Biden and Kamala for rescuing ZERO American hostages?

At least Israel is trying and has had some success.

What else can Israel do? You go after them and hope for the best.

But if you use the hostages as bargaining chips, that will only encourage them to take more hostages.

Meanwhile, as Israel tries to exterminate the organization Hamas that Biden said was a terrorist organization, Biden and Harris whine like babies as if Bibi is too harsh on them.

Madness.

:auiqs.jpg:

They don’t.

But would you like to explain to us how a registered republican shooting at your blob with a rifle that many democrats (aka--the left) want to ban is the fault of democrats?
Democrats do what organizations like Hamas do

Hamas teaches their children that Jews are vermin that need exterminated. Then they sit back and watch the crazies, which is in every society, take matters into their own hands like we saw on 10/7.

Similarly, you and your party told the world Trump was Hitler for about the last 10 years or so, then seem shocked when some loon comes out to gun him down.

Get bent.

And Israel's bombing the hell out of them because they really don't care that they are from the U.S.
I have no idea what the logistics are for trying to take out an embedded terrorist organization that has fed their populace hateful propaganda for decades nonstop, and neither do you.

I don't believe they just like killing Palestinians which is what you believe.

Democrats do what organizations like Hamas do

Hamas teaches their children that Jews are vermin that need exterminated. Then they sit back and watch the crazies, which is in every society, take matters into their own hands.

Similarly, you and your party told the world Trump was Hitler for about the last 10 years or so, then seem shocked when some loon comes out to gun him down.

Get bent.
I wasn’t shocked at all. Karma.

But you guys immediately started blaming the Democrats (as you’re doing here).

So kindly go fuck yourself.

I wasn’t shocked at all. Karma.

But you guys immediately started blaming the Democrats (as you’re doing here).

So kindly go fuck yourself.
I was talking to someone about the attempted assassination of Trump right after it happened telling them that a man had lost his life because he was standing next to Trump.

Her eyes rolled and said, "Well, he was at a Trump rally", like Karma had the final verdict.

You people are sick. You really believed that man deserved to die, as did Trump

In fact, your are so mentally ill and deranged, that about 1/3 of democrats polled said they wished Trump had been murdered.

You are no different from the Germans who thought the Jews deserved their own fate.

In fact, most democrats seem to believe that Jews deserved 10/7.

Coincidence?

Simply incredible.

Humanity does have brain function. American Republicans ceased to be part of humanity when they decided to run a common criminal like Trump for President again - after the complete fuckup that was his first term.

They believe, on good evidence, that Bibi is keeping the war going and refusing to negotiate a cease fire in order to stay in power. He was under indictment when this war started and he has used it to stay in power.

That's about a crassly corrupt and disgusting as it can get.

Humanity does have brain function. American Republicans ceased to be part of humanity when they decided to run a common criminal like Trump for President again - after the complete fuckup that was his first term.

They believe, on good evidence, that Bibi is keeping the war going and refusing to negotiate a cease fire in order to stay in power. He was under indictment when this war started and he has used it to stay in power.

That's about a crassly corrupt and disgusting as it can get.
Sure, Bibi caused 10/7 and then refused to stop going after them because he wanted to stay in power.

This is what you believe.

How do you negotiate with an organization that targets women and children for rape and torture and death and then film it and celebrate it and expect something good to come from negotiations with them?

Your own President Biden called Hamas a terrorist organization. It is akin to telling ISIS that the US will negotiate a peace with them if the US would only ignore all the attacks on American citizens they have caused and celebrated.

Pure madness.

Funny how Trump could not get the GOP to help him secure the border when Romney and company owned all of Congress for the first two years under Trump, but somehow when Trump leaves office he is able to convince the GOP not to sign the immigration bill?

Really?

:laughing0301:
I think they're even trying to promote that on FOX.
That's such bullshit it's ridiculous.
That's the propaganda, bro. It is. :dunno:
It may be bad, but it is. IMHO, it shouldn't be.
Free press or people need to start getting hanged for violating the 1st Amendment of The United States egregiously.
I remember when there was a free press. It may have been mayhem, but it was better.
Really for a semi-accurate representation of how the press was one could look at The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
I think she was a Jew, too. Doesn't matter to me.
Meh, she probably wasn't. She sure didn't hate them like some of America's youth today
because somebody told her to. 'Sup with all the Jew hate in America? That's crazy.
I don't care what y'all say, or what the Jews say. I'm going with what God said.
I seem to think that's the right plan of action.
A Jew helped Washington win The Revolution, btw, and so did some blacks, and some Indians, and some Spanish, and some French, and some English.
Really America has always been for those that want to be free and make it by hard work.
I know I left races out, but uhh.. it is what it is. IMO, that's all there was back in them days.
american-flag-usa.gif

There's new Americans these days and I don't mean to slight ya, but that's how it was back then.
Sorry if I left you out if you're a real American. If you are, you're welcome.
If you're not, wtf are you doing here?

Last edited:
Then you ignore their posts across all social media and the comments their own spokespeople publicly make
The charter for Hamas declares that Israel must be exterminated.

Conversely, Israel has no such official charter to exterminate the Palestinians.

If Hamas had the weaponry Israel has, every last Israeli would be dead yesterday.

However, Israel shows restraint as they have not done the same to the Palestinian population.

The charter for Hamas declares that Israel must be exterminated.

Conversely, Israel has no such official charter to exterminate the Palestinians.

If Hamas had the weaponry Israel has, every last Israeli would be dead yesterday.

However, Israel shows restraint as they have not done the same to the Palestinian population.
The Palestinian population is growing. So much for genocide.

Forum List

Back