How does Trump win?

Okay. I have been waiting until we were closer to the election to offer up this question. However, currently 9 different electoral calculations are currently indicating that Clinton has a commanding lead over Trump, and 7 of them already have her over the threshold needed to win.

So, at this point, what does Trump do to win? Certainly he can't be hoping for some meltdown in the debates? HIllary has demonstrated that, when it comes to debates, she is prepared, composed, and ready. Even the promised "October Surprise" would require Assange to release something that is unequivocally, unambiguously a crime. it can't be the e-mail server all over again - with conservatives insisting she committed a crime, with everyone else just going, "Meh,"

So, what is Trump's path forward? Does he have a path forward, or does he now have to hope that some outside force causes Clinton to collapse, rather than he, himself, turning his negatives around?
You got five more batches of emails to be released by WikiLeaks over the next 2.5 months. You've got Guccifer 2.0 releasing his material on a regular basis. You've got an investigation starting up into the Clinton Foundation. You have the FBI turning over its notes on Hillary's interview. You've got an avalanche of bad news about ready to dump on Hillary and I predict her poll numbers will plummet in coming weeks and toward the end, she will be forced to step down which will set up a path for Mr. Sanders to come in and.....
So, you're hope is that some outside force "brings Hillary down". Is that a concession that Trump cannot craft his message in any way to beat Hillary?
No...it's soon to be icing on the cake....
Except when asked how he finds a path to victory, you didn't point to any strategy of Trump's; rather you pin your hopes on some outside source releasing an ed-mail that becomes her "undoing".

He could try and offer some policies that dont promote hate ?
Not possible. Anything not liberal is hate.
He needs to be able to appeal to normal people. There arent enough fuckwits to elect him.
It looks like a lot of democrats will vote Trump....
And your evidence of that in the current polls is...?
Oh no child....I form my opinion on K Street NW......

Okay. I have been waiting until we were closer to the election to offer up this question. However, currently 9 different electoral calculations are currently indicating that Clinton has a commanding lead over Trump, and 7 of them already have her over the threshold needed to win.

So, at this point, what does Trump do to win? Certainly he can't be hoping for some meltdown in the debates? HIllary has demonstrated that, when it comes to debates, she is prepared, composed, and ready. Even the promised "October Surprise" would require Assange to release something that is unequivocally, unambiguously a crime. it can't be the e-mail server all over again - with conservatives insisting she committed a crime, with everyone else just going, "Meh,"

So, what is Trump's path forward? Does he have a path forward, or does he now have to hope that some outside force causes Clinton to collapse, rather than he, himself, turning his negatives around?
You got five more batches of emails to be released by WikiLeaks over the next 2.5 months. You've got Guccifer 2.0 releasing his material on a regular basis. You've got an investigation starting up into the Clinton Foundation. You have the FBI turning over its notes on Hillary's interview. You've got an avalanche of bad news about ready to dump on Hillary and I predict her poll numbers will plummet in coming weeks and toward the end, she will be forced to step down which will set up a path for Mr. Sanders to come in and.....
So, you're hope is that some outside force "brings Hillary down". Is that a concession that Trump cannot craft his message in any way to beat Hillary?
Yeah. I don't think Trump has much of a message except to use fear tactics to scare racist people into voting for him

He wins by getting more EC votes. Most americans don't follow the shit like we do, it ain't happening until after labor day and the BBQ has cooled off. Ads against Hillary will be hitting the airwaves because most people still don't realize the significance of her problems, getting the news spun they way it is.
So, you think that something magically happens after Labour Day that will wipe out this massive lead? What would be the catalyst for this sea change you see coming in the EC? As to the ads, why aren't they hitting already? There are a few PAC ads, but Trump himself has yet to put out any kind of ad campaign, while the Clinton campaign is kicking him in the balls all over the place. What is Trump waiting for? And, will he be able to make up for the damage he allowed Clinton to do by conceding the airwaves to her early on?

Except when asked how he finds a path to victory, you didn't point to any strategy of Trump's; rather you pin your hopes on some outside source releasing an ed-mail that becomes her "undoing".
Trump is speaking past you liberal tools....

Trump rallies: 125,000 people

Hitlery rallies: 12,000 people

Yeah. I don't think Trump has much of a message except to use fear tactics to scare racist people into voting for him
Well, what you liberals are doing to America is pretty scary....

So, at this point, what does Trump do to win?

Well, you know what the scumbag partisans say.... when the going gets tough, get busy working on a plan for voter fraud.

Of course there's always option B, in which the Donald drops out for "personal reasons" and declares himself the victor.

"The best policy is to declare victory and leave." -- George Aiken

Trump wants to set up a police state. That's pretty scary also. It goes both ways

Trump can't win, but he can do the country a HUGE favor by dropping out, endorsing Gary Johnson, and preventing the absolute disaster of President Hillary...

Trump wants to set up a police state. That's pretty scary also. It goes both ways
I can see how freedom looks funny to you people....

He wins by getting more EC votes. Most americans don't follow the shit like we do, it ain't happening until after labor day and the BBQ has cooled off. Ads against Hillary will be hitting the airwaves because most people still don't realize the significance of her problems, getting the news spun they way it is.
So, you think that something magically happens after Labour Day that will wipe out this massive lead? What would be the catalyst for this sea change you see coming in the EC? As to the ads, why aren't they hitting already? There are a few PAC ads, but Trump himself has yet to put out any kind of ad campaign, while the Clinton campaign is kicking him in the balls all over the place. What is Trump waiting for? And, will he be able to make up for the damage he allowed Clinton to do by conceding the airwaves to her early on?
We spell it Labor Day in this country. No magic to it, that's how it's been for a long time. Most Americans are not that tuned into politics. In fact until very recently the conventions weren't held until much later. In 2012 it was the end of August to the first week of September.

Opinions on Trump are pretty well set with the coverage he's had. Hillary, not so much.

So what? People coming to a rally translates into votes? REally? And your evidence to support that claim is...?

He could try and offer some policies that dont promote hate ?
He needs to be able to appeal to normal people. There arent enough fuckwits to elect him.
In other words, you don't actually have any evidence to support that fairy tale. Got it.

So what? People coming to a rally translates into votes? REally? And your evidence to support that claim is...?
Reagan...

Trump can't win, but he can do the country a HUGE favor by dropping out, endorsing Gary Johnson, and preventing the absolute disaster of President Hillary...

Er.. Gary Johnson called and said while he appreciates the thought the last fucking thing he wants is an endorsement from Donald Trump, after all Gary has his reputation to think of. :)

Well, youngster, you seem to be all alone on that opinion...
It's OK snowflake...we understand....

I can see how freedom looks funny to you people....
Freedom looks like what I have right now in the Great Nation of the United States of America. If you don't like it here, send a request to Putin to immigrate to Russia.

Forum List

Back