How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

This is how evil liberalism is...

At its core, progressivism is an insatiable thirst for control. The endgame of progressives is to build a massive all-controlling welfare state that holds us hostage to their preferences. After all, they know what’s best. Progressive leaders are masters of lies and deception, using fear to control and subjugate free people. Frighteningly, their efforts often involve the loss of free will, murder or mutilation of their fellow human beings — always in the name of a better world.

Progressive Liars Part I: Fear and Hope

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told PBS that “white males” without college educations have voted Republican “because of guns, because of gays, and because of God — the three Gs — God being the woman’s right to choose.”

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson appeared on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” Wednesday night from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and offered his take on Pelosi’s blunt statement from the day before.

“She’s pulled the mask off, they’re not pretending anymore,” Carlson said. “[Democrats] have contempt for the core of the country, for the middle class, for rural America, and they’re now admitting it.”

Tucker Carlson Says Nancy Pelosi’s Remarks on ‘White Males’ Show Dems Have ‘Pulled the Mask Off’

Wherever liberals are - violence, assault, and attacks on law enforcement ensues...

Video: DNC Protesters Break Through Fence and Violently Clash With Philadelphia Police
Absolutely, wherever wrong doing and evil exists, there you will find liberals fighting for justice and nation. I think they got that from the old tea party dumping tea.
Well that was a bizarre response. I think it was an attempt to be "clever" but wow did that fall short.

(Psst....those aren't conservatives punching officers, flipping over police cars, and destroying public property. Those are uncivilized animals - or what rational people refer to as "liberals")

Wherever liberals are - violence, assault, and attacks on law enforcement ensues...

Video: DNC Protesters Break Through Fence and Violently Clash With Philadelphia Police
Absolutely, wherever wrong doing and evil exists, there you will find liberals fighting for justice and nation. I think they got that from the old tea party dumping tea.
Well that was a bizarre response. I think it was an attempt to be "clever" but wow did that fall short.

(Psst....those aren't conservatives punching officers, flipping over police cars, and destroying public property. Those are uncivilized animals - or what rational people refer to as "liberals")
I think you are catching on. Liberals want to correct injustices and conservatives are contented because...?

I think you are catching on. Liberals want to correct injustices and conservatives are contented because...?
Oh I see - you're a liberal so you don't understand civility. Here - I'll explain it you:

Conservatives are not "content" but they use intellect, communication, foundations & organizations, peaceful rallies and the ballot box to effect change.

Liberals only know one thing - violence. Acting like uneducated, uncivilized, animals. Like small children - when they can't have their way they hit and break things.

Liberals shoot a Vietnam Veteran and a black man simply because he supports Donald Trump. The perfect target for liberalism. They got to kill two birds with one proverbial stone (bullet) - contempt for our honorable servicemen and their hate for African-Americans neatly rolled up into one innocent target.

Vietnam Vet Shot For Being a Trump Supporter

Liberals only know one thing - violence. Acting like uneducated, uncivilized, animals. Like small children - when they can't have their way they hit and break things.

Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him
Yeah...uh....wanting to do something and actually doing it are two vastly different things. That was a weak attempt. Would you like another chance to do better? Or is that the best you are capable of?

Liberals shoot a Vietnam Veteran and a black man simply because he supports Donald Trump. The perfect target for liberalism. They got to kill two birds with one proverbial stone (bullet) - contempt for our honorable servicemen and their hate for African-Americans neatly rolled up into one innocent target.

No one knows if that was a liberal, you disingenuous fuckwit. I thought liberals "hate guns" anyway? Very plausible that the shooter was some crazed rightist.

No one knows if that was a liberal, you disingenuous fuckwit. I thought liberals "hate guns" anyway? Very plausible that the shooter was some crazed rightist.
Uh....why would a Republican shoot a man out of anger over the victim supporting a Republican?!? :banghead:

Uh....why would a Republican shoot a man out of anger over the victim supporting a Republican?!? :banghead:

The shooter was obviously crazy. And YOU are a scumbag for saying it was a liberal when you don't have one fucking shred of evidence that it was. Prick.

I thought liberals "hate guns" anyway?
Noooooo stupid. Liberals hate not having control over others. For instance:

Hollywood liberals are protected by armed security 24x7. They don't hate guns - they hate that they can't prevent me from having a gun.

Hitlery Clinton & Barack Obama are protected by armed security 24x7. They don't hate guns - they hate that they can't prevent me from having a gun.

Liberals such as Al Gore own multiple mansions and private jets - all of which equals a "carbon footprint" the size of China. They don't hate carbon emissions- they hate that they can't prevent me from having a carbon footprint.

Liberals like Harry Ried and Nancy Pelosi wallow in tens of millions of dollars while crying about "wealth inequality". They don't hate money - they hate that they can't prevent me from having money.

I could continue but this sufficiently illustrates how ignorant you are and how evil liberalism is.

The shooter was obviously crazy. And YOU are a scumbag for saying it was a liberal when you don't have one fucking shred of evidence that it was. Prick.
We know he was a liberal, dumb-ass....a Republican is not shooting another Republican for supporting Trump. It's the violent bat-shit crazy liberals that are attacking and shooting anyone who supports Trump. :cuckoo:

Hollywood liberals are protected by armed security 24x7. They don't hate guns - they hate that they can't prevent me from having a gun.

Hitlery Clinton & Barack Obama are protected by armed security 24x7. They don't hate guns - they hate that they can't prevent me from having a gun.

They only want to prevent you from having a gun if you're crazy. Since you are crazy, you are correct here. This thread, and all of your other posts clearly suggest some sort of mental illness.

We know he was a liberal, dumb-ass....a Republican is not shooting another Republican for supporting Trump. It's the violent bat-shit crazy liberals that are attacking and shooting anyone who supports Trump. :cuckoo:

NO, you don't "know" shit. You are inferring based on your own ignorant worldview.

They only want to prevent you from having a gun if you're crazy. Since you are crazy, you are correct here. This thread, and all of your other posts clearly suggest some sort of mental illness.
The links say otherwise chief. That's why you're so angry. Violent people don't like the truth of their violence being exposed.

Forum List

Back