How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
General Douglas MacArthur.
Yeah....they were so "liberal" that they desired small, powerless government and maximum freedom/liberty for the individual. That sure sounds like the liberal ideology! :eusa_doh:

The founders tried the small powerless government and discovered it was too small and too powerless so they had to change it, giving the government more size and more power.

Right, and I would agree with that. We can't have a government, that is not able to defend the country, or pay its own bills.

But while that is true, the whole reason they had a government that powerless to begin with, is because they feared the kind of government we have today. They were right to fear the kind of government we have today. History is littered by the ruins of governments that followed the path we are on.
The reason we had a weak government under the Articles was because the 13 independent nations did not want to give up their sovereignty.

"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
Yeah....they were so "liberal" that they desired small, powerless government and maximum freedom/liberty for the individual. That sure sounds like the liberal ideology! :eusa_doh:

The founders tried the small powerless government and discovered it was too small and too powerless so they had to change it, giving the government more size and more power.

Right, and I would agree with that. We can't have a government, that is not able to defend the country, or pay its own bills.

But while that is true, the whole reason they had a government that powerless to begin with, is because they feared the kind of government we have today. They were right to fear the kind of government we have today. History is littered by the ruins of governments that followed the path we are on.
The reason we had a weak government under the Articles was because the 13 independent nations did not want to give up their sovereignty.
They were never 13 independent "nations" my friend. They were 13 independent states and that's they way they should remain today. Sadly though, they aren't because our friends on the left insist on violating the law.

They were never 13 independent "nations" my friend. They were 13 independent states and that's they way they should remain today. Sadly though, they aren't because our friends on the left insist on violating the law.
The Articles declared each state retains its sovereignty, independence and freedom, add to that each state had its own Constitution. and the citizens of each state identified with the state for its citizenship. Can't get much closer to a nation than that.

How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

very

hillary-exorcist.gif

This is how evil liberalism is... As usual, these liberals are every bit as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.

The Articles declared each state retains its sovereignty, independence and freedom, add to that each state had its own Constitution. and the citizens of each state identified with the state for its citizenship. Can't get much closer to a nation than that.
And you know what? None of that changed with the signing of the U.S. Constitution. We still are 50 individual states with state Constitutions, state legislatures, etc. - united only in 18 specific items (money, defense, intellectual property, etc.).

Welcome to the program, ladies and gentlemen. Agender, androgyne, androgynous, bigender, cisgender, cis female, cis male, cis men, cis women, cisgender females and cisgender males, Cisgender men, Cisgender women, men, females to males and FTM and gender fluid, gender nonconforming. Welcome to the program, gender questioning, gender variant, gender queer, intersex males to females, dear inter men. Welcome to the program, inter women. I should say, welcome to the program, inter asterisk men, inter asterisk women, humous, intergenders, intersexuals. Welcome to the program, dual genders and androgynous, hermaphrodites, fourth gender, XY women. Welcome to the program, transvestites, cross genders, MTF, neither, Neutra, non-binary, other, pan gender, trans, trans asterisk, trans females, trans asterisk females, trans males, trans asterisk people, trans women, trans asterisk women, transfeminine. Transgender, transgender female, transgender male. Welcome to the program transgender people, transmasculine, transsexual, transsexual males, transsexual men, transsexual people, transsexual women. People of spirit, welcome to the program, ladies and gentlemen, who are two spirit, three spirit, four spirit, and of course, a warm welcome to the program to all other genders.

“I’m inclusive, and I want everybody to know how inclusive we are. We recognize everybody. Well, everybody that we can for the time that is allotted,” Glenn said.

Those welcomed represent only a portion of the now 90 genders recognized by the radial left. So, it’s highly likely that, while Glenn covered his basis in an admirable way, he offended someone or some gender or . . . something.

The progressive left has made everyone into a victim, making it next to impossible to talk without offending someone — or, in Canada, paying a fine. (Did you hear the one about the French-Canadian comedian who was fined about $46,000 for saying something insensitive to the Canadian singer? It’s a humdinger.)

Marxist Progressives Have Overplayed Their Hand

Few things illustrate the idiocy of the modern day liberal like this. There are two genders: male and female. That's it.

And you know what? None of that changed with the signing of the U.S. Constitution. We still are 50 individual states with state Constitutions, state legislatures, etc. - united only in 18 specific items (money, defense, intellectual property, etc.).
I think the Civil War said more than that.

Sacrificing children on the blood altar of DEATH and SLAUGHTER is as evil as it gets.. Satanists practice the same.. If drinking the blood of their dead children gained them power, they'd do it. Hell, they already chop up their own children in to different parts and sell that tiny dead soul to the highest bidder.. How evil is liberalism? It's undefined in terms of measurement..

Sacrificing children on the blood altar of DEATH and SLAUGHTER is as evil as it gets.. Satanists practice the same.. If drinking the blood of their dead children gained them power, they'd do.. Hell, they already chop up their own children in to different parts and sell that tiny dead soul to the highest bidder.. How evil is liberalism? It's undefined in terms of measurement..
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

Sacrificing children on the blood altar of DEATH and SLAUGHTER is as evil as it gets.. Satanists practice the same.. If drinking the blood of their dead children gained them power, they'd do.. Hell, they already chop up their own children in to different parts and sell that tiny dead soul to the highest bidder.. How evil is liberalism? It's undefined in terms of measurement..
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:
LOL This is your thread.. your posts are brilliant.. You're deserving of applause... You are right on target.

When a state ratified the Constitution apparently (Civil War) the state was a member forever with the Constitution and US laws supreme.

When a state ratified the Constitution apparently (Civil War) the state was a member forever with the Constitution and US laws supreme.
Yeah? And? As I've stated a zillion times already - the U.S. Constitution delegates 18 enumerated responsibilities to the federal government. Everything else is left to the sovereign states.

You seem to be confusing two separate issues - the Supremacy Clause and the 10th Amendment. They are not in conflict my friend. They co-exist flawlessly when the Constitution is obeyed.

This is how evil liberalism is...

“The roots of all the stuff that’s going on with Hillary and the progressives and the Democrats now, you can trace it back — some of it to the 20th century, some of it to the early 20th century, some of it to the 19th century. Hillary was asked recently about whether she was a liberal. And she said, ‘No, I’m not. I’m an early 20th century progressive,'” D’Souza said. “Now, the bizarre thing is that early 20th century movement was thoroughly saturated in eugenics, social Darwinism, racism. And also forced sterilization. It ended up being an inspiration to the Nazis in the 1930s.”

A large part of that horror was Margaret Sanger’s Negro Project, which sought to significantly reduce the African-American population.

Dinesh D’Souza: Inner Cities Bear Chilling Resemblance to Slave Dwellings

I'll tell you how evil liberalism is, a disabled vet wounded in battle recently told me that the rules of engagement are such at the enemy gets the first shot at them. They cannot fire unless first fired upon. He said so if a guy is sneaking up on you with an RPG the enemy gets to fire it at you first, then if you are not killed or wounded they can fire back. That's FUBAR holy shit.

I'll tell you how evil liberalism is, a disabled vet wounded in battle recently told me that the rules of engagement are such at the enemy gets the first shot at them. They cannot fire unless first fired upon. He said so if a guy is sneaking up on you with an RPG the enemy gets to fire it at you first, then if you are not killed or wounded they can fire back. That's FUBAR holy shit.
Is that the least bit surprising considering their contempt for the U.S. military and their desire to lower America to the level of the rest of the world (like Cuba)?

Forum List

Back