🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Government was designed as an aid not as a nemesis. It is to exist for the well being of the population. Planning and execution of food.
Uh...no...it’s not. At least, not in the U.S. Our founders clearly documented why they implemented government and it was not to “exist for the well being of the population” or the “planning and execution of food”. How tragic that you live in this great country and yet you are too lazy and too selfish to take the time to even understand why it was founded. It is your type of ignorance that is such an extreme danger to society.
So are saying the Declaration of Independence is meaningless as to what the founders had in mind for the new nation? If so, how about the Constitution?

I was not speaking specifically of the US government. I was speaking of the concept of government in general. The initial reasoning behind people organizing into larger than family groups.

Government was designed as an aid not as a nemesis. It is to exist for the well being of the population. Planning and execution of food.
Uh...no...it’s not. At least, not in the U.S. Our founders clearly documented why they implemented government and it was not to “exist for the well being of the population” or the “planning and execution of food”. How tragic that you live in this great country and yet you are too lazy and too selfish to take the time to even understand why it was founded. It is your type of ignorance that is such an extreme danger to society.

You are absolutely correct. The US government was not instituted as you say. What I said is that it should have been. That the existence of government for the benefit of the people is the reasoning behind groupings of greater than family size. That it is to exist for the interactions of the needs of the society.

I suppose you grow your own food, sew your garments, build your shelter. Yes? No. Someone else did. You are probably someone who actually produces nothing. Your job, your subsistence, is dependent upon government planning and execution of food, clothing, shelter, etc. Your view is too narrow. I was thinking of government as a principal and as a practical application for the production of food, clothing, shelter.

We can no longer as a planet operate pm tribal level philosophies. They MUST be integrated on a much wider scale. Global.

When monarchies were the government, the role of government was to give the king and nobles great care of by government. When we the people became the government, the government began taking care of the people. As John Adams said,
"The happiness of society is the end of government." Jefferson even put it the happiness thing in the Declaration of Independence.

So do the 18 powers give the government the power to establish the WPA, PWA, CCC, CWA and giving farmers money for not growing crops? I could list much more but the direct relief aid of the WPA was enough.
You might want to enhance your American history by spending some time with the New Deal.
The "logic" there is priceless. This is akin to saying it's absolutely ok to rape women because Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, and Gary Ridgeway all raped women. :eusa_doh:

Snowflake...FDR's Raw Deal was the epitome of criminal activity. And just because it was done, doesn't justify other criminal activity. But hey - thanks for playing.

You are absolutely correct. The US government was not instituted as you say. What I said is that it should have been.
That's not what you said at all. I quoted your posts above word-for-word and as you can see - the word "should" does not exist in your statement. Why do you feel the need to lie? Why can't you just admit that you were uninformed/uneducated about your own government and the U.S. Constitution?

Your job, your subsistence, is dependent upon government planning and execution of food, clothing, shelter, etc.
Except that government does not "plan" or "execute" food, clothing, or shelter (and you don't even know how to use the word "execute" as one cannot "execute" food, clothing, or shelter), you dumb dimwit. :eusa_doh:

So clearly my existence doesn't depend on any of that. When we built our house, we didn't go to the government. We went to a builder (and that builder wasn't guided or instructed by the government in any capacity). Keep trying snowflake. Or...become a mature adult and just admit you were dead wrong.

Except that government does not "plan" or "execute" food, clothing, or shelter (and you don't even know how to use the word "execute" as one cannot "execute" food, clothing, or shelter), you dumb dimwit. :eusa_doh:

Ironic ass-essment from a dimwit OP who still can't figure out what the word Liberalism means.

We can no longer as a planet operate pm tribal level philosophies. They MUST be integrated on a much wider scale. Global.
No...we mustn't. And we won't. We're not surrendering our sovereignty because you're a scared little girl who thinks the rapture will occur if everyone isn't forced to Nazi goose step in exact same direction for the "good" of society.

We are a free people and we will stay that way. And there isn't a damn thing you can about it. Nothing needs to be planned and nothing will be planned. Whenever and wherever we have demand, the free market flawlessly steps up and fills the demand because it is profitable.

No...we mustn't. And we won't. We're not surrendering our sovereignty because you're a scared little girl who thinks the rapture will occur if everyone isn't forced to Nazi goose step in exact same direction for the "good" of society.

We are a free people and we will stay that way. And there isn't a damn thing you can about it. Nothing needs to be planned and nothing will be planned. Whenever and wherever we have demand, the free market flawlessly steps up and fills the demand because it is profitable.

uh HUH. So "profit" drives everything, does it? :lmao:

What are you, Ferengi?

4c1a2da815c827168ebd3f3dccb141b1.jpg

uh HUH. So "profit" drives everything, does it?
Well....as a life long parasite, you can't understand this. But yes - profit does drive everything. Why do the rest of us (you know - those of us who hold jobs rather than act like a parasite as you do) get up and perform our labor? Out of the goodness of our heart? No, stupid. For profit. I get paid for my "labor".

Because you get your welfare checks and your medicaid checks - you can't grasp why others don't do what you do. But we have self-respect and we enjoy a higher standard of living.

Well....as a life long parasite, you can't understand this. But yes - profit does drive everything. Why do the rest of us (you know - those of us who hold jobs rather than act like a parasite as you do) get up and perform our labor? Out of the goodness of our heart? No, stupid. For profit. I get paid for my "labor".

Because you get your welfare checks and your medicaid checks - you can't grasp why others don't do what you do. But we have self-respect and we enjoy a higher standard of living.

"Welfare checks"? "Medicaid checks"? :lmao:

Gonna have to rent more space in the dictionary for the word "clueless'.

"Welfare checks"? "Medicaid checks"? :lmao:

Gonna have to rent more space in the dictionary for the word "clueless'.
While you're at it....rent more space for the word "parasite" for you and your left-wing pals... :lmao:

Everyone is waking up to how evil the left-wing ideology is...
The reason leftists give communists, the world’s most horrible murderers, a pass is that they sympathize with the chief goal of communism: restricting personal liberty.
Yep. Been saying it for years right here on USMB and the left continues to desperately deny it. The left is all about control. They panic at personal liberty.

The Reason the Left Gives Communism a Pass

Your perspective is quite limited. I am in awe of your gross ignorance.

Yes. Profit does drive most everything. Unfortunately, in this country the almighty dollar is worth more than a human life. There is something wrong with that. It should be the other way around. I am not on welfare.

Yes. Profit does drive most everything. Unfortunately, in this country the almighty dollar is worth more than a human life. There is something wrong with that. It should be the other way around. I am not on welfare.

Profit only drives everything for shallow minds, which is the puddle Buttsoiler inhabits.

So do the 18 powers give the government the power to establish the WPA, PWA, CCC, CWA and giving farmers money for not growing crops? I could list much more but the direct relief aid of the WPA was enough.
You might want to enhance your American history by spending some time with the New Deal.
The "logic" there is priceless. This is akin to saying it's absolutely ok to rape women because Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, and Gary Ridgeway all raped women. :eusa_doh:

Snowflake...FDR's Raw Deal was the epitome of criminal activity. And just because it was done, doesn't justify other criminal activity. But hey - thanks for playing.
So the historians have never placed FDR lower than third best president and recently named FDR best. You should work on that "rape" stuff.

Forum List

Back