🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Thank you for proving for us how ignorant the left-wing ideology is. George Clooney went 8 years without health insurance is just fine. George Clooney was poor and without government intervention, is now worth hundreds of millions of dollars and his world famous.

In a nutshell, George Clooney proves that constitutional conservatism is a flawless solution.

Liberals are truly evil. Therefore anything done to them is acceptable in fighting evil. In a better world, liberals would be hanged at crossroads or burned alive at the stake.

IMG_0567.JPG
George Clooney is Rosemary Clooney's nephew. He's from dynastic Hollywood. This fictional account isn't even good enough to be one of his bad movies m
Stupid bitch thinks she knows more about Clooney's life than Clooney himself. This from someone who worships a pathological liar and first rate moron.

View attachment 154378
George Clooney is Rosemary Clooney's nephew. He's from dynastic Hollywood. This fictional account isn't even good enough to be one of his bad movies m
Stupid bitch thinks she knows more about Clooney's life than Clooney himself. This from someone who worships a pathological liar and first rate moron.

Retard, you post memes from leftist hate sites that are brimming over with nothing but sewage. None of the moronic shit you post has any resemblance to fact. That one of the little Goebbels in whatever gutter you were wallowing in used Clooney's picture in no way indicates that Clooney said the words you claim.

Part of being a pathological liar, as you are, is that no one believes any of the shit you claim. Ever.

Clooney was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Last edited:
I have long been acquainted with liberalism and use to find them kind of adorable in a naive, idealistic, immature, yapping lapdog kind of way, bitching about freedom, hating the U.S. Constitution, and insisting that whatever anyone else had they somehow deserved at least half of, if not more.....

Yes liberalism is quite 'evil'. It established the United States of America and put forth all men are created equal. It fought to give workers bargaining rights because the owners of companies saw their workers as cattle and they treated them as such. Many working people died to form unions and give the middle class a say at the table. The list is long and upholds the best of humanity. Liberal democracies defeated Hitler and Tojo, freeing hundreds of millions, and defeated Communism and watched the Soviet Union crumble. Today it fights the rising fascism around the world and especially here in America where the new fascism has found a leader in Donald Trump.

Liberalism, or liberty, is the saving grace of the human race and always the best hope of humanity.

I have long been acquainted with liberalism and use to find them kind of adorable in a naive, idealistic, immature, yapping lapdog kind of way, bitching about freedom, hating the U.S. Constitution, and insisting that whatever anyone else had they somehow deserved at least half of, if not more.....

Yes liberalism is quite 'evil'. It established the United States of America and put forth all men are created equal. It fought to give workers bargaining rights because the owners of companies saw their workers as cattle and they treated them as such. Many working people died to form unions and give the middle class a say at the table. The list is long and upholds the best of humanity. Liberal democracies defeated Hitler and Tojo, freeing hundreds of millions, and defeated Communism and watched the Soviet Union crumble. Today it fights the rising fascism around the world and especially here in America where the new fascism has found a leader in Donald Trump.

Liberalism, or liberty, is the saving grace of the human race and always the best hope of humanity.

Your problem is progressives and regresives hijacked the label liberal.

I doubt there are more than half a dozen true liberals on this forum

Nah you just believe the memes that are force-fed into your brain every day. Sorry but the world isn't parsed and broken up into the shards your mind holds it to be. All is a spectrum but you seek to make all things black and white. See with better eyes.

Nah you just believe the memes that are force-fed into your brain every day. Sorry but the world isn't parsed and broken up into the shards your mind holds it to be. All is a spectrum but you seek to make all things black and white. See with better eyes.

No dumbass, I pay attention. There are very few true liberals on this forum.

You're certainly not one, more of regressive type. It's probaly why I roll my eyes reading your drivel

You are a leftist. Those preaching what you promote founded Nazi Germany, the USSR, and the Khmer Rouge.

And IsaacDullbrain isn't one of them.

Liberals come up with policies that always have the opposite effect of what they claim. It keeps people poor and that way the liberals can continue to play the role of the rescuer. When people are desperate, which is that way by design, they will continue to vote for those who promise to change things. Nothing has improved for people in decades and the problem of poverty has only gotten worse. Add to that the lowered standards of education and you have a large group of people who are desperate and too stupid to understand why the promises made are worthless.

24301063_644146012376537_4238240083776289342_n.jpg

You're no true liberal, Newt

Forum List

Back