🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

I marvel at the restraint and class shown day after day by conservatives. And I'm sickened by how evil, vile, and violent the left is day after day...

This is the second time that this has happened in the past two days. It is time that President Trump declares Antifa the terrorist organization that they actually are and it's time the government eliminate them as such.

On a side note - conservatives have shown an astounding amount of patience and restraint. But it's time they start carrying firearms to protect themselves. I can tell you that I carry every single day of my life, and the first Antifa idiot (or any other idiot for that matter) who tries to stab me is going to get a couple of slugs center mass. This is exactly why the left has desperately wanted to disarm the American people for so long. They love to resort to violence and they don't want peaceful Americans to have the capacity to defend themselves.

Misidentified: A man was stabbed…because a haircut made him look like a Nazi

Whelp --- let's check in for our quarterly review and see if Buttsoiler's any closer to a clue about his own topic, which was supposed to be "Liberalism".

Hmm... Seven straight posts about "the left" and a video of nothing. Also a moldy oldie about "progressivism". Nothing on "Liberalism". Apparently the objective of derailing his own thread is going well.

We'll check back around Christmas.

/thread

Whelp --- let's check in for our quarterly review and see if Buttsoiler's any closer to a clue about his own topic, which was supposed to be "Liberalism".

Hmm... Seven straight posts about "the left" and a video of nothing. Also a moldy oldie about "progressivism". Nothing on "Liberalism". Apparently the objective of derailing his own thread is going well.

We'll check back around Christmas.

/thread
This is the same tool who was humiliated earlier in this thread when he insisted that progressivism doesn't exist and then someone posted a video of Hitlery Clinton proudly declaring herself a progressive. :lmao:

Pogo lashes out like a child (Pogo also thinks like a child, reads like a child, and requires assistance like a child). The facts in this thread stand on their own. They are there for everyone to see and independently verify. No amount of tantrums by Pogo will change that (and he knows that too - hence the lashing out).

The liberals that founded this country have nothing in common with liberals of today. The liberals of today are bolshevics.

IMG_0563.JPG

Forum List

Back