How far is the US from Fascism ?

/-----/ "History repeats itself. Today too many of those fools' grandchildren are now “Holocaust deniers” and supporters of Palestinian terrorists."
Ironically, the Palestinians are not Holocaust deniers; They want to restart it.
Muslims in Europe marching for Palestine have cried out for the 'Murder of Jews,' 'Hitler was right' a reference to the slaughter of two thirds of World Jewry.
'Allah bless Hitler' After all this revolting xenophobia behaviour against the Jews by Muslims and their brother's in arms the extreme leftists and rightists

I seriously doubt they are Holocaust deniers. Did you just make that up?.

Palestinians are the victims here.. the underdog.

Read Truman's letters to Eleanor Roosevelt. She was an ardent supporter of Israel. They both lamented how quickly the Jewish refugees became bullies.

/-----/ "History repeats itself. Today too many of those fools' grandchildren are now “Holocaust deniers” and supporters of Palestinian terrorists."
Ironically, the Palestinians are not Holocaust deniers; They want to restart it.
Muslims in Europe marching for Palestine have cried out for the 'Murder of Jews,' 'Hitler was right' a reference to the slaughter of two thirds of World Jewry.
'Allah bless Hitler' After all this revolting xenophobia behaviour against the Jews by Muslims and their brother's in arms the extreme leftists and rightists

The Palestinians are not Hamas. In 1987 the Palestinian Muslims and Christians fought the founding of Hamas... Particularly the Episcopal diocese in Jerusalem. They lead the effort to stop Hamas, but the Israeli government funded and encouraged Hamas.

I seriously doubt they are Holocaust deniers. Did you just make that up?.

Palestinians are the victims here.. the underdog.

Read Truman's letters to Eleanor Roosevelt. She was an ardent supporter of Israel. They both lamented how quickly the Jewish refugees became bullies.
They are not the victims. They voted for HAMA, dumbass.. They're getting what they deserve.

The Palestinians are not Hamas. In 1987 the Palestinian Muslims and Christians fought the founding of Hamas... Particularly the Episcopal diocese in Jerusalem. They lead the effort to stop Hamas, but the Israeli government funded and encouraged Hamas.
/----/ Yeah.... and the Germans weren't all Nazis; the Nazis weren't all Gestapo; the Gestapo weren't all SA; and the SA weren't all SD. The Gestapo could not have succeeded in its efforts without the help and support from civilians. The Gestapo encouraged civilian German people to report any ‘suspicious’ person to the local police, who would then take care of the supposed looming threat. Shame on you for making excuses.

Last edited:
/----/ Yeah.... and the Germans weren't all Nazis; the Nazis weren't all Gestapo; the Gestapo weren't all SA; and the SA weren't all SA. The Gestapo could not have succeeded in its efforts without the help and support from civilians. The Gestapo encouraged civilian German people to report any ‘suspicious’ person to the local police, who would then take care of the supposed looming threat. Shame on you for making excuses.
Only a few hundred men dropped bombs on Pearl Harbor. Nevertheless we firebombed Japanese cities and killed millions of them. I doubt you'll find many progs whining about that action.

The Palestinians are learning why they shouldn't' vote for mass murderers.

How far is the US from Fascism ?​

One election away if the insurrectionist, wanna be dictator known as the Orange Menace is elected.

It took Hitler less than 6 months to tighten his grip on power. As I watched this programme I was struck by the similarities between Germany and the US. Hitler and Trump.

Hitler waged war on German institutions. Its government, its press and of course its court system. When he had finished there was nothing left.He burned fown the Reichstag. Trump lanched an invasion of Congress.

Hitler told Germans that he was the only answer to the problems of the state. Trump is doing that right now.

Hitlers followers had a violent core of street thugs who beat and murdered anybody that Hitler didnt like, They were paramilitary and wore their own uniforms. A bit like the proud boys and oath keepers. Violent thugs.

The threats of violence to prosecutors, judges and juries is something that they both share.

Hitler took his revenge on those who opposed him. Check out the story of Hans Litten. He was murdered in a camp for the crime of humiliating Hitler in court.

Of course Trump is threatening revenge on everyone who gets in his way.

Hitler and his group despised democracy. So do Trump and his chums. They just want power and too many "wrong" people vote. Election denying is pure fascism when it does not present any evidence. Its not just that trump is a narcissist. He is a deeply evil man.Like Hitler.

Hitler hated minorities. So does trump and trumpism. The nazis told women to get back in the home. So do trumpists. The nazis murdered gay folk. Trump vilifies them and works to remove them from society.

The nazis burned books, so does trumpism. Intellectuals were murdered by nazis. Check out trumpism and climate change.

This is not controversial. The biggest eye opener was the way that German society backed down at every opportunity. They thought that they were being clever. But Hitler just took the concession and moved on to the next level.

Those GOP politicians who have facilitated the rise of trump, looked the other way and swallowed their pride will have blood on their hands.

Trumpism isnt new. There is a long history of fascism in the US. If trump is elected then a noisy minority may see all their dreams come true.
I hate to tell you this, but you're mistaken about President Trump, Mr. Tainant. His lawyers aren't about to let those who who make a living on the fake narratives the leftists would like all to believe when they're just shams to acquire undeserved votes. Is something that simple so hard for you to believe? When my late husband and I crossed Canada from Toronto to Vancouver, everywhere we went were people doing honest work, being friendly to alumni of the University of Illinois, and keeping Canada beautiful in thought, word, and deed to their American neighbors. You live in an amazing nation of good people, and I treasure the little demitasse cup I bought in a gift shop in Toronto. I collect stuff girls like. I'll never forget the beautiful autumn colors of the land, and watching several miles down the railroad track of geese teaching their goslings to get ready for their migratory flight with daily practice. I especially loved Lake Louise to which we took a bus excursion one fine fall day. Snows had already graced the rocky mountains along the way with the most beautiful pastel blue color I ever saw. And I got to visit an annual quilt show the ladies put on in one town with some of the most beautiful works of fiber arts that I have ever seen as well.

They are not the victims. They voted for HAMA, dumbass.. They're getting what they deserve.

Keep in mind some could say that to us about Biden. I agree on the majority of them, but not all. Just like many of us knew what Biden was and were desperate to stop him because he did exactly what we said he would

The USA is now officially a tyranny....

We're never far from Fascism.

The Black Legion was a white supremacist terrorist organization which was active in the Midwestern United States during the Great Depression of the 1930s. It split off from the Ku Klux Klan. They were far right, white, working class.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Black Legion (political movement) - Wikipedia

Dates of operation: 1925 –1936
Active regions: Primarily Michigan and Ohio

It took Hitler less than 6 months to tighten his grip on power. As I watched this programme I was struck by the similarities between Germany and the US. Hitler and Trump.

Hitler waged war on German institutions. Its government, its press and of course its court system. When he had finished there was nothing left.He burned fown the Reichstag. Trump lanched an invasion of Congress.

Hitler told Germans that he was the only answer to the problems of the state. Trump is doing that right now.

Hitlers followers had a violent core of street thugs who beat and murdered anybody that Hitler didnt like, They were paramilitary and wore their own uniforms. A bit like the proud boys and oath keepers. Violent thugs.

The threats of violence to prosecutors, judges and juries is something that they both share.

Hitler took his revenge on those who opposed him. Check out the story of Hans Litten. He was murdered in a camp for the crime of humiliating Hitler in court.

Of course Trump is threatening revenge on everyone who gets in his way.

Hitler and his group despised democracy. So do Trump and his chums. They just want power and too many "wrong" people vote. Election denying is pure fascism when it does not present any evidence. Its not just that trump is a narcissist. He is a deeply evil man.Like Hitler.

Hitler hated minorities. So does trump and trumpism. The nazis told women to get back in the home. So do trumpists. The nazis murdered gay folk. Trump vilifies them and works to remove them from society.

The nazis burned books, so does trumpism. Intellectuals were murdered by nazis. Check out trumpism and climate change.

This is not controversial. The biggest eye opener was the way that German society backed down at every opportunity. They thought that they were being clever. But Hitler just took the concession and moved on to the next level.

Those GOP politicians who have facilitated the rise of trump, looked the other way and swallowed their pride will have blood on their hands.

Trumpism isnt new. There is a long history of fascism in the US. If trump is elected then a noisy minority may see all their dreams come true.
Tell us more about those deplorable Jews, Timmy.

The Black Legion was a white supremacist terrorist organization which was active in the Midwestern United States during the Great Depression of the 1930s. It split off from the Ku Klux Klan. They were far right, white, working class.

Normally we are further from it than you would like I'm sure...
Trump will right the ship and maybe we can enjoy freedom and prosperity the rest of our lives... after that the globalist America hater commies can fascism all they want....

Do me a favor and watch this and tell me what you think of it... Maybe watch it twice...

Forum List

Back