How Fast Can We Get San Francisco Mayor, Sheriff, and Supervisors in JAIL ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
How Fast Can We Get San Francisco Mayor, Sheriff, and Supervisors in JAIL ? Any federal lawyers want to weigh in on this ? Come on you guys. There must be some way we can get these creeps behind bars, for their reckless and crazy sanctuary city policy.

How about Obstruction of Justice ? >> by refusing to comply with the ICE request to detain Francisco Sanchez (killer of Kate Steinle). How does this look >>

Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs, resists, or opposes an extradition agent of the United States in the execution of his duties, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 U.S.C. 1502 US Code - Section 1502 Resistance to extradition agent

US Code - Chapter 73 OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Or maybe we can get them on > Involuntary Manslaughter (more jail time)

http://www.shouselaw.com/involuntary...aughter.html#1

th
th
th
th
th

628x471.jpg

Last edited:
Did anybody see the segment on Fox where Jesse Watters went to San Francisco to confront the Supervisors with a picture of Kate Steinle ? And they just sat there stone-faced, looking down and pretending to be writing something, while showing no compassion or feeling of any kind. One of them was disrespectfully chewing gum, and she looked like she was about 15 years old. What a fiasco.

JAILTIME for all these creeps who voted for sanctuary city status.

PS -didn't the governor, Jerry Brown have something to do with this insane and reckless policy ?

Did anybody see the segment on Fox where Jesse Watters went to San Francisco to confront the Supervisors with a picture of Kate Steinle ? And they just sat there stone-faced, looking down and pretending to be writing something, while showing no compassion or feeling of any kind. One of them was disrespectfully chewing gum, and she looked like she was about 15 years old. What a fiasco.

JAILTIME for all these creeps who voted for sanctuary city status.

PS -didn't the governor, Jerry Brown have something to do with this insane and reckless policy ?

They showed no compassion because they have none. She is just some white girl that had it coming because she was white. There are thousands of white women killed by minorities across this country every year and libtards don't give a flying fuck in any way shape or form.

If the perp aint white the libs don't bite.

They won't be in jail.
If not, GOD will punish them. I'd hate to be in their shoes.
And now you are God's voice as well. OK.

And if God is going to punish him why does Pro care?

This death is a tragic death- and I am not surprised that stupid bigots like Protectionist is using it.

Likely to be lots of changes because of this woman murder- I think my City will lose any civil suit- and I think that there is a good chance the Sheriff is at fault. I expect we will see changes to the Sanctuary law- and maybe the Sheriff will lose his job.

No one is going to get prosecuted except the murderer- and maybe the Federal agent whose gun was used.

Protectionist speaks for God and the Constitution.

Or so he thinks. :lol:

And if God is going to punish him why does Pro care?

This death is a tragic death- and I am not surprised that stupid bigots like Protectionist is using it.

Likely to be lots of changes because of this woman murder- I think my City will lose any civil suit- and I think that there is a good chance the Sheriff is at fault. I expect we will see changes to the Sanctuary law- and maybe the Sheriff will lose his job.

No one is going to get prosecuted except the murderer- and maybe the Federal agent whose gun was used.
Why shouldn't they ALL be prosecuted when they have broken the law ? I realize that tossing the bigot card is hard-wired into liberals, but how do you come up with this "bigot" jazz ? What can you base that on ? Bigot against whom ?

And YOUR city ? You live in San Francisco ? HA HA. Oh, how dreadful. That piece of degradation ought to be carved out from it's location, and allowed to drift out into the Pacific Ocean, where we Americans can no longer be disturbed by the disgrace of it. i lived in the SF Bay area for 12 years, but the closest I got to San Francisco was South San Francisco, and that was entirely too close. Luckily, I got away from there without being infected.

Protectionist, you are making us laugh.

Remember when you were arguing Islam is not a religion and mis-citing the US Code and the Constitution?

Forum List

Back