🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How fast do mass public shootings disappear from the news when the shooter is the wrong type?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I wonder if you did actual research on this what the result would be......

You could look at....

The race of the shooter

The type of weapon

The political leanings of the shooter

Then track news coverage in minutes, hours or days.....

My theory....if the shooter is not a white, conservative Trump supporter using an AR-15 rifle...the half life of the mass public shooting story is quite short.......

Any thoughts.?

Case in point. The Nashville Shooting disappeared as soon as a couple of dipshit Democrat Legislators made themselves the victims.

I hate to disagree....but the story went away because the shooter was a democrat.....who hated Trump and was anti-gun.......that is why it went away.....

The Kentucky shooting went away because the shooter was a left wing, democrat party, transgender killer...

I hate to disagree....but the story went away because the shooter was a democrat.....who hated Trump and was anti-gun.......that is why it went away.....

The Kentucky shooting went away because the shooter was a left wing, democrat party, transgender killer...
Yeah I think you're right, things were quieting down already before The Mod Squad made the Nashville Shooting about them.

You could look at....

The race of the shooter

The type of weapon

My theory....if the shooter is not a white, conservative Trump supporter using an AR-15 rifle...the half life of the mass public shooting story is quite short.......

Any thoughts.?
Of course they go away quicker, there isn’t controversy. Is this really a mystery to you?

The story disappears or never appears in the 1st place if the shootee is the wrong type too.

You could look at....

The race of the shooter

The type of weapon

Any thoughts.?
You WISH mass shootings would disappear from the news, don't you?

Of course they go away quicker, there isn’t controversy. Is this really a mystery to you?
That's the whole point you insufferably stupid assfuck. There is no "controversy" when a tragedy takes place that democrook sociopaths can't exploit for political expedience.

The way you loons use horrific events to manipulate people and events is just as wicked and evil as the soviets, chi-coms or nazis ever were.

How fast do mass public shootings disappear from the news when the shooter is the wrong type?​

uqy5amioylua1.gif

If you blinked, you missed it.

Anyone have a name for the shooter yet?

It's been hours..........

The general rule....

If the shooter isn't a white, conservative, Trump supporter using an AR-15 rifle, it will take 100% longer for the police to release the name and race of the shooter.....

Anyone have a name for the shooter yet?

It's been hours..........

The general rule....

If the shooter isn't a white, conservative, Trump supporter using an AR-15 rifle, it will take 100% longer for the police to release the name and race of the shooter.....
Most white shoots are home grown.

You could look at....

The race of the shooter

The type of weapon

Any thoughts.?

It seems they go away faster these days as a new one takes their place much quicker.

It is hardly even new worthy now when there is a mass shooting they have become so common place in our country.

You could look at....

The race of the shooter

The type of weapon

Any thoughts.?

Head games. You are looking for propaganda potential not solutions.

That's the whole point you insufferably stupid assfuck. There is no "controversy" when a tragedy takes place that democrook sociopaths can't exploit for political expedience.

The way you loons use horrific events to manipulate people and events is just as wicked and evil as the soviets, chi-coms or nazis ever were.
Another avoidable tragedy. Another chance for Republicans to pray to make it go away.

Most white shoots are home grown.

The majority of all gun murder is committed by young black males in this country......

Can you do some math for us?

Mass public shootings in 2022.....

12...not all of the shooters were white

Total murdered.....

gun murder in the U.S. in 2022.....

Can you tell us which number is bigger....

It seems they go away faster these days as a new one takes their place much quicker.

It is hardly even new worthy now when there is a mass shooting they have become so common place in our country.

No....it depends on the race, politics and weapon choice of the shooter. If the race is white, the politics conservative or Trump, and the weapon is an AR-15, the coverage is 24/7 for most of the week.....if the shooter is non-white, left wing, and uses something other than an AR-15, the coverage goes away in a day....

Forum List

Back