How Fox News covers Melania vs how they covered Michelle Obama

Why Fox is shameless propaganda

How did CNN and MSNBC cover Michelle Obama versus how they cover Melania?

Shameless propaganda?

Funny how you guys only get irritated by the bias at Fox, but have no issue with bias you agree with.

Once AGAIN ---- if you think you have a case for that --- MAKE IT. Then we'll compare.
You don't just sit and whine because somebody exposed Fox Noise for what it is going "waaah whaddabout this network whaddabout that network". That's a Tu Quoque Fallacy. Doesn't affect the original point.

This whole issue is about class. Michelle Robinson Obama has it and married a man who has it. Melania doesn't have it, made a living taking her clothes off, and is the third wife of a ho.

Why Fox is shameless propaganda

is cnn different?....

Is this board?

Feel free to find a corresponding video but it seems to me if you were gonna draw up a comparison you'd go where your resources are. Fox Noise has always used race baiting as its bread and butter. You know, obsessing over --- Jeremiah Wright... Henry Louis Gates.... "White House Hip Hop Barbecue"..... "New Black Panthers".... Shirley Sherrod.... even the fake edit of Hillary Clinton at a black church. It's what pays the bills down there.

i asked my question first.....

Actually the OP already demonstrated Fox Noise first. All you did was pose the question. It's still open, go find it if you think it's out there.

so what?.....all you did is pose another question.....so that question is still open,so you go find it if you think it's out there....

Melania has done nothing to deserve what she is getting by naysayers. So what if she took her clothes off. Let the first one here that never did something wrong in their lives, toss the first stone. She is first lady now. Deal with it.

Concerning Michelle...I don't care for her. Thats all that needs said.

Melania has done nothing to deserve what she is getting by naysayers. So what if she took her clothes off. Let the first one here that never did something wrong in their lives, toss the first stone. She is first lady now. Deal with it.

Concerning Michelle...I don't care for her. Thats all that needs said.

Melania is the third lady, married to a whore, first wife of a president to be known for taking her clothes off. This "man" that she is "married" to is a known whore from his own mouth. These two cannot buy their way into respectability. That they are supported and praised by the bible-pounding, tambourine-shakin' folks shows what is happening in the U.S.

It's pretty funny really.
The entire rest of the media industry including entertainment and Hollywood have treated Melania horribly... but by God someone makes a video of Fox saying some shit about Michelle and folks like RW are triggered.

LOL
Why should the media respect Melanie when even Impeached Trump doesn't respect her?
Because she is the first lady. And to suggest a woman doesn't deserve respect simply because her husband doesn't - how very leftist of you to think that way.
Who knows her better than Impeached Trump? If even he thinks Melanie doesn't deserve respect, who are we to argue?

Michelle Obama is an accomplished person in her own right. She excelled in academics. Melania is accomplished only at taking her clothes off and probably in wiggling in a pleasing way while the orange whore is on top of her.

Why do you keep calling that person "Michelle"? Hussein Obama calls that person Michael.

LOL

You freaks are sooo fucking demented. :cuckoo:

No, Obama did not call his wife, "Michael." He called LT Michael Edward Mullen, "Michael," while addressing the Mullen family (Admiral Mullen, his wife, Deborah, and their two sons, Michael and John (Jack)).

Most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael, and I also want to also acknowledge your son Jack, who’s deployed today. All of you have performed extraordinary service to our country.

Remarks by the President at the "Change of Office" Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Ceremony

It is shocking and disgusting to see the differences between these two first ladies. Not a good idea to have them side by side.

Very true, Michelle graduated from Harvard Law and Melania is a former prostitute

And you are a deranged idiot, who is in the last stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome. :cuckoo:

I pity you!
LOLOL

Spits the dumbfuck who thinks Obama called his wife, "Michael."

:
rotfl-gif.288736

It is shocking and disgusting to see the differences between these two first ladies. Not a good idea to have them side by side.

Very true, Michelle graduated from Harvard Law and Melania is a former prostitute

And you are a deranged idiot, who is in the last stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome. :cuckoo:

I pity you!
LOLOL

:
rotfl-gif.288736
Yep, Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, the ONLY one with balls in that family! I wish her/his hubby, the Kenyan-born miscreant, had half the balls she/he sports.

Melania is the third lady, married to a whore, first wife of a president to be known for taking her clothes off. This "man" that she is "married" to is a known whore from his own mouth. These two cannot buy their way into respectability. That they are supported and praised by the bible-pounding, tambourine-shakin' folks shows what is happening in the U.S.
You're just jealous. Hey......Even Bernie says women love to be whores. They dream about being raped he said. LOL!! As far as Bernie is concerned, there are not enough whores in the world!!! Heck just look at his wife!!!! You look up 'UGLY' in Websters's and her picture is there!!! Oh Boy....I got a million of 'em. :04:

Last edited:

I pity you!
LOLOL

:
rotfl-gif.288736
Yep, Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, the ONLY one with balls in that family! I wish her/his hubby, the Kenyan-born miscreant, had half the balls she/he sports.
:cuckoo:

I pity you!
LOLOL

:
rotfl-gif.288736
She/he's sure got balls, doesn't she/he? Tied with Eleanor Roosevelt as the fugliest First Ladies all -time.

I pity you!
LOLOL

:
rotfl-gif.288736
She/he's sure got balls, doesn't she/he? Tied with Eleanor Roosevelt as the fugliest First Ladies all -time.
LOL

You should definitely keep looking for testicles. What else do you do?

Forum List

Back