How Germany feels about Trump After the NATO Conference

I would expect nothing less from a muslim media outlet. Germany is all but gone. They will be lucky if German is even spoken in 10 years. They wanted to be crushed and they are being crushed. All they can do, in whatever tepid defense they can muster up is point and say 'You won't be muslim! Waaah."

Trump is doing exactly what he was voted into office to do. Too bad for the left.

What, ruin America? That's what you elected him for?

German will be spoken in Germany now, 10 years from now, and 100 years after that.

You do realise the german birthrate was the lowest in the world right?
Well it was anyway...now they are experiencing a boom in birthrates.
Good for them right?

Immigration pushes Germany's ailing birth rate to highest in more than 30 years

You bring new meaning to the word moron.

Germany is one of our top allies.

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

The malignant narcissus really made an impression on the Germans.
But more than half ofAmerica feels the same way.
Germany gave us two world wars, cost millions of lives, tried to eradicate a whole race of people, Russia assisted us in defeating these Nazi shits! So you kiss Germany's ass if you want too, I will stick with Trump! Moron.
Moron lives in the past. Present day Germany is nothing like your ignorance portrays.

Germany is moving forward
Germany just got almost all of its power from renewable energy

while Tramp will send us back to the dark ages.
Oh really? She just admitted millions of immigrants into her country with the same goal! Eliminating the Jewish population. Secondly, if we are not going to discuss the past why do ewe morons still bring up slavery?

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

Germany gave us two world wars, cost millions of lives, tried to eradicate a whole race of people, Russia assisted us in defeating these Nazi shits! So you kiss Germany's ass if you want too, I will stick with Trump! Moron.
Moron lives in the past. Present day Germany is nothing like your ignorance portrays.

Oh really? She just admitted millions of immigrants into her country with the same goal! Eliminating the Jewish population. Secondly, if we are not going to discuss the past why do ewe morons still bring up slavery?
So the leader of the free world, Angela Merkel is trying to eliminate her Jewish population?
LINK?
And the neonazi sites Breitbart and Infowars don't count.

Read what I write several times because you are not understanding cup cake.

I see zero (0) world leaders stating "Angela Merkel is one of the great leaders of the world and currently considered the leader of the free world" in that tripe you snet out. Just the opinion of your fellow butt hurt.

WORLD LEADERS not whiny nobodys

chop chop

I understand you full well. So you understand this. Trump is not the leader of the free world and because of him he reputation of our country has been damaged.

Again your opinion.

You also thought Hillary the Hag would crush President Trump so.....

:boohoo:

This has gone far beyond just being my opinion.

cover-front-0526.jpg

Other world leaders smirk and laugh while Trump is speaking.

When he got done speaking he was left standing at the podium alone while the other leaders gathered around each other laughing and joking before they took the "team" picture.

Trump has embarrassing day in visit to NATO headquarters

That's what world leaders think about Trump.
And you think it's cool that they smirk after sitting on their asses while America does the heavy lifting. The pos from France would be speaking German if not for America but then I bet you don't know the parisians conducted their own holocaust and rounded up their jewish citizens for extermination. You libtards are really a wild pack of dumb shits!

What I think is that .you need to do is wake up and realize the damage this fool is doing and start fighting for America in fact and not by lip service.

Bring it on limp wrist.

Do the leader of the free world, Angela Merely, is trying to eliminate her Jewish population?
LINK?
And the neonazi sites Breitbart and I toward don't count.
See how fucking retarded you are? What I said was she just admitted millions of immigrants into her country who have the same fucking goals that the Nazis had. You would think Germany would think hard about that? But not you or Merkle obviously.

Klaus Brinkbäumer of Der Spiegel summed-up Trump very well. I could not have put his criticism of the narcissistic U.S. president in better words. In short, the person Americans chose to be their leader is not up to the job.

Consequently, Europe cannot depend on the USA or Britain after Brexit and rely instead on ourselves. "Europe can no longer completely rely on its traditional British and American allies, Angela Merkel has warned, saying the EU must now be prepared to “take its fate into its own hands”."
Merkel says EU cannot completely rely on US and Britain any more
Merkel speaks for us all in Europe.
Did she pay her fair share?
Germany spends $41,000,000,000+ on defense (1.2% GDP) and as well as its membership of NATO, Germany belongs to the European Union defense forces which includes countries not in NATO. The European Union forces are organized into Battle Groups. Germany is in Battle Group 107 which includes the armies of Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Lithuania, and Finland. This is a rapid action force with headquarters in Potsdam, Germany. The Battle Groups rotate duties so that two are on alert constantly and ready for the Russians to make a move.

Who TF cares what the Germans think?

Their country is going down a rathole faster than the Bismark sank.

I would expect nothing less from a muslim media outlet. Germany is all but gone. They will be lucky if German is even spoken in 10 years. They wanted to be crushed and they are being crushed. All they can do, in whatever tepid defense they can muster up is point and say 'You won't be muslim! Waaah."

Trump is doing exactly what he was voted into office to do. Too bad for the left.

German will be spoken in Germany now, 10 years from now, and 100 years after that.

You do realise the german birthrate is was the lowest in the world right?
Good for them right?

DEPLORABLES being pulverized by substantiated facts.
Tramp's biggest enemy.

Their almost 100% reliant on alternative energy and their birth rate is soaring due to immigration.
Another uninformed Tramp supporter at work.

You do realise the german birthrate is was the lowest in the world right?
Good for them right?

DEPLORABLES being pulverized by substantiated facts.
Tramp's biggest enemy.

You need to work on reading comprehension.
My post was in no way supportive of I am 2,in fact it pointed out his complete ignorance.

Their almost 100% reliant on alternative energy and their birth rate is soaring due to immigration.

Soaring with muslims you fucken idiot.
Germany will be gone in a couple of generations and I for one dont feel sorry for them one bit.

Sounds like a wonderful country for you since you hate your own so much!

Germany and France want to form an alliance, they say they do not need the US as much as they used too. Loyal allies my ass!

This was just reported on MSNBC.

Of course, more than half of Americans think the same thing as the Germans, too.

That half was stupid enough to vote for Hillary so....
Yeah the most experienced candidate who wouldn't have had a neo Nazi as a top adviser nor put incompetent people in top cabinet posts.

Nor would she have done this to the working class:

Trump Signs Bill Making It Easier For Employers To Hide Workplace Injuries | HuffPost

He didn't do any of those things, that only exists in your alleged mind and left wing rags like Huffpo.

Hillary would have continued to sell this country down the river like 0bama did. America and its future generations dodged a bullet when Trump won.

Love it or leave it is a Nixon era saying. Way to stay current genius.
Whatever happened to Nixon?
Same fate awaiting the serial sex offender.

Of course, more than half of Americans think the same thing as the Germans, too.

That half was stupid enough to vote for Hillary so....
Yeah the most experienced candidate who wouldn't have had a neo Nazi as a top adviser nor put incompetent people in top cabinet posts.

Nor would she have done this to the working class:

Trump Signs Bill Making It Easier For Employers To Hide Workplace Injuries | HuffPost

He didn't do any of those things, that only exists in your alleged mind and left wing rags like Huffpo.

Hillary would have continued to sell this country down the river like 0bama did. America and its future generations dodged a bullet when Trump won.
now this little nazi is doubting the only bill Trump signed that it hurts working people because of the source.
Shoot the messenger.
You really are a special kind of stupid

From my link:
The GOP-controlled Congress used an arcane legislative tool known as the Congressional Review Act in an effort to repeal the Obama regulation last month, drawing sharp rebukes from Democrats. By signing the bill, Trump may be legally preventing the Occupational Safety and Health Administration from rolling out a similar rule in the future.

Workplace safety experts warn that the rollback of the OSHA record-keeping rule will enable unscrupulous companies to fudge their injury data and conceal ongoing hazards from regulators. That, in turn, could make it harder for OSHA to identify recurring problems at particular employers and in broader industries.

Love it or leave it is a Nixon era saying. Way to stay current genius.
Whatever happened to Nixon?
Same fate awaiting the serial sex offender.

They're finally going to arrest Bill?

Germany and France want to form an alliance, they say they do not need the US as much as they used too. Loyal allies my ass!

This was just reported on MSNBC.

Holy Cow!!! Good thing Germanistan has the French to back em up when things get dicey!!!
I know I'd sleep better.

Forum List

Back