How Germany feels about Trump After the NATO Conference

Who TF cares what the Germans think?

Their country is going down a rathole faster than the Bismark sank.
Their almost 100% reliant on alternative energy and their birth rate is soaring due to immigration.
Another uninformed Tramp supporter at work.

Their almost 100% reliant on alternative energy and their birth rate is soaring due to immigration.
Sounds like a wonderful country for you since you hate your own so much!
Love it or leave it is a Nixon era saying. Way to stay current genius.
Whatever happened to Nixon?
Same fate awaiting the serial sex offender.

They're finally going to arrest Bill?
Same goes for this nutcase.

Why do you ignore all posts that you have no answer to?

Where have you said anything valid?

When you can't debate or defend the whiny little bitch's policies, resort to grammar errors. Lol

Your turn.

QUESTIONS for "Reasonable"

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

WHY is Antarctic sea ice growing while Arctic sea ice is shrinking??

LOL!!!!

"you can't debate" = you in the mirror, libtard....

But you have no problem answering posts that you claim are meaningless.:cuckoo:

Germany is light years ahead of us in alternative energy, thus having a cleaner healthier country, has a sane immigration policy that their benefiting from, ( w/o ha I g to build a wall) has a leader respected around the world...
That really pisses off deplorables.

I would expect nothing less from a muslim media outlet. Germany is all but gone. They will be lucky if German is even spoken in 10 years. They wanted to be crushed and they are being crushed. All they can do, in whatever tepid defense they can muster up is point and say 'You won't be muslim! Waaah."

Trump is doing exactly what he was voted into office to do. Too bad for the left.

What, ruin America? That's what you elected him for?

German will be spoken in Germany now, 10 years from now, and 100 years after that.

You do realise the german birthrate is was the lowest in the world right?
Well it was anyway...now they are experiencing a boom in birthrates.
Good for them right?

Immigration pushes Germany's ailing birth rate to highest in more than 30 years

You bring new meaning to the word moron.
DEPLORABLES being pulverized by substantiated facts.
Tramp's biggest enemy.

You need to work on reading comprehension.
My post was in no way supportive of I am 2,in fact it pointed out his complete ignorance.

You've shown nothing. This thread is about how Germany feels about Trump.

It's not good and you should be concerned.

Germany is one of our top allies.

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

The malignant narcissus really made an impression on the Germans.
But more than half ofAmerica feels the same way.

Who cares what the parasites think? When they can stand on their own feet, then perhaps they will be on firmer grounds to criticize Trump about Trump's morals.

Oh...and you did actually answer one of my posts because you weren't smart enough to realise it was a dig at you butt buddy Iam2. But thanks for the thumbs up anyway.

I would expect nothing less from a muslim media outlet. Germany is all but gone. They will be lucky if German is even spoken in 10 years. They wanted to be crushed and they are being crushed. All they can do, in whatever tepid defense they can muster up is point and say 'You won't be muslim! Waaah."

Trump is doing exactly what he was voted into office to do. Too bad for the left.

German will be spoken in Germany now, 10 years from now, and 100 years after that.

Good for them right?

Tramp's biggest enemy.

My post was in no way supportive of I am 2,in fact it pointed out his complete ignorance.

It actually only shows how one German "journalist" feels about Trump.

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

Well, in the final analysis: THAT IS ALL JUST YOUR OPINION. You draw many conclusions and offer supporting views as if they were fact, but none of it shall make a difference to anything. Basically, all you have said here is that some people just don't like Trump!!!

Germany is light years ahead of us in alternative energy, thus having a cleaner healthier country, has a sane immigration policy that their benefiting from, ( w/o ha I g to build a wall) has a leader respected around the world...
That really pisses off deplorables.
"Their benefitting from"? Proper English calls for proper use of words, their is possessive, they're is the word you should have used meaning they are benefiting from.

Yeah our allies consider Trump to be the drunken uncle you're forced to invite to the bar-b-q that sits alone in the yard and blurts out something outrageous every now and then.

th

Do snowflakes always make up what other people believe or think?

Good for them right?

Tramp's biggest enemy.

Why?

When you can't debate or defend the whiny little bitch's policies, resort to grammar errors. Lol

Your turn.

QUESTIONS for "Reasonable"

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

WHY is Antarctic sea ice growing while Arctic sea ice is shrinking??

LOL!!!!

"you can't debate" = you in the mirror, libtard....

Alternative facts.Business as usual for you.

Western Antarctica's ice growing slightly but mostly because of the winter season. Eastern part is melting rapidly because of the warming oceans due to climate change.,

Moron in Chief: Climate change was invented by the Chinese. It's a hoax.

Good for them right?

Tramp's biggest enemy.

It actually only shows how one German "journalist" feels about Trump.

No. It's more than that.

Forum List

Back