How hard to grasp: You hit a cop and grab his gun...you might die.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I cant grasp why these idiots cant understand this. About 40% of cops killed by gunfire are killed by their OWN gun being taken from them in a fight. If they fight a bigger stronger man...it only takes one unlucky punch to be KO'ed...and who knows then.

Its why cops are trained to.never allow themselves to be knocked out or choked out. Because their gun could be taken.

BUT...if you hit a cop AND attempt to take his gun...well fuck, you should assume you may get killed.

If you do that, get shot, are alive to run....and turn to run BACK ttowards the cop....he WILL assume you still want that gun and you WONT get a second chance to get it.

I know some just dont like how mean and insensitive that reality is. But damn...how dumb do you need to be to hit a cop, go for his gun, get shot and run then come back for more?

Mike Brown was positive that the cop was too afraid of him to shoot.

Yep. He was a fat ass bully who roamed around using his size to abuse peolple. He could've tried to be a football player and play in college. But instead chose thug life.

His Debo like behavior finally caught up to him

I cant grasp why these idiots cant understand this. About 40% of cops killed by gunfire are killed by their OWN gun being taken from them in a fight. If they fight a bigger stronger man...it only takes one unlucky punch to be KO'ed...and who knows then.

Its why cops are trained to.never allow themselves to be knocked out or choked out. Because their gun could be taken.

BUT...if you hit a cop AND attempt to take his gun...well fuck, you should assume you may get killed.

If you do that, get shot, are alive to run....and turn to run BACK ttowards the cop....he WILL assume you still want that gun and you WONT get a second chance to get it.

I know some just dont like how mean and insensitive that reality is. But damn...how dumb do you need to be to hit a cop, go for his gun, get shot and run then come back for more?

Someone needs to tell that to MB's parents. If they can be snapped out of their current state of denial, then most of the rest of the flock will follow.

Someone needs to tell that to MB's parents. If they can be snapped out of their current state of denial, then most of the rest of the flock will follow.

Yep. 95% of the motivation for these protests...is their simple desire that the truth not be true. That reality not be real. For the application of facts and law...just not be what it is. They want cops to burn. They want no laws. They want their bad tempers to be tolerated. Like they should be allowed a few minutes of violent rage when they get mad...without consequences.

Sorry. Society doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back