How have the leftists that yell "QUID PRO QUO" against Trump reacted to biden bragging about it?

State Department documents expose Biden-Ukraine corruption | One America News Network

State Department Documents Expose Biden-Ukraine Corruption

AP19327658407242.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks to local residents, Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019, in Des Moines, Iowa. (AP Photo/Justin Hayworth)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:00 PM PT — Sunday, November 24, 2019

Newly released documents are revealing additional details of the alleged corruption scheme by Joe and Hunter Biden in Ukraine. A recent Freedom of Information request by watchdog group American Oversight has produced 100 pages of State Department documents, including testimonies from former prosecutors Viktor Shokin and Yuriy Lutsenko.

American Oversight

✔@weareoversight

https://twitter.com/weareoversight/status/1198082758926651392

BREAKING: State Department releases Ukraine documents to American Oversight

Documents show links between Pompeo, Giuliani, Oval Officehttps://www.americanoversight.org/state-department-releases-ukraine-documents-to-american-oversight …

State Department Releases Ukraine Documents to American Oversight - American Oversight
Documents show links Between Pompeo, Giuliani, Oval Office

americanoversight.org

10:36 PM - Nov 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

27.7K people are talking about this

This comes amid elevated concerns that top Obama-era officials could be harboring ill-gotten gains of Ukrainian oligarchs in exchange for help in the 2016 election.

“When the President’s talking to the president of Ukraine, that’s the issue he’s worried about: why did this corruption take place, and if they’re investigating what went on,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “He had every right to ask about Biden.”

Reports confirmed Vice President Biden used his office to protect energy company Burisma from anti-corruption scrutiny. Documents showed the State Department was aware that Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky was involved in money laundering and the illegal off-shoring of at least $23 million from Ukraine.

Ukrainian officials said Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma’s board at the time, received a salary of $50,000 per month, plus a commission. The documents confirmed that in 2015, Zlochevsky paid $900,000 in consulting fees to Rosemont Seneca Partners, a company that represented the Bidens’ interests in Ukraine.

Zlochevsky has been under U.S. scrutiny for several years.

“I and other U.S. officials consistently advocated reinstituting a scuttled investigation of Zlochevsky, Burisma’s founder, as well as holding the corrupt prosecutors who closed the case to account,” said Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent.

Despite all this, the left-leaning watchdog group is focusing on the contacts between Rudy Giuliani and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Report Ad

American Oversight

✔@weareoversight

· Nov 22, 2019

BREAKING: State Department releases Ukraine documents to American Oversight

Documents show links between Pompeo, Giuliani, Oval Officehttps://www.americanoversight.org/state-department-releases-ukraine-documents-to-american-oversight …

State Department Releases Ukraine Documents to American Oversight - American Oversight
Documents show links Between Pompeo, Giuliani, Oval Office

americanoversight.org

American Oversight

✔@weareoversight

It's clear why Mike Pompeo has refused to release this information to Congress.

It reveals a clear paper trail from Rudy Giuliani to the Oval Office to Secretary Pompeo to facilitate Giuliani’s smear campaign against a U.S. ambassador.

10:40 PM - Nov 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

8,764 people are talking about this

Mainstream media has claimed Giuliani investigated corruption in Ukraine for political purposes. Other reports said Giuliani’s probe falls in line with the State Department’s longstanding policy of battling corruption in Ukraine to advance U.S. interests in the region.

“We provided $250 million worth of security assistance, defense assistance and $140 million or so of additional security assistance…to fight corruption continued this year,” said Secretary of State Pompeo. “That’s what happened in Washington with respect to Ukraine.”

State Department documents also showed that Zlochevsky assembled an international team, led by Hunter Biden, to protect his embezzlement. The team included Devon Archer, CIA official Joseph Blade and former President of Poland Aleksander Kwasniewski. Documents showed Kwasniewski received nearly $1.2 million for his services. The amount received by Archer and Hunter Biden was reportedly concealed by Latvia.

Additionally, Ukrainian officials said some $16 million left Ukraine through two secretive units, which were under the protection of former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

“From the Russia hoax to the shoddy Ukrainian sequel, the Democrats got caught,” stated Rep. Devin Nunes. “Let’s hope they finally learn a lesson, give their conspiracy theories a rest and focus on governing for a chance.”

Rudy Giuliani said he’s undeterred by the recent attacks against him. The attorney added he is committed to uncovering the Obama administration’s pay-to-play scheme, which may devastate the Democrat Party. He said the New York Mafia could not intimidate him in the past, and today, the Democrats won’t silence him either.

Yeah, list the reasons his son was qualified to have that 83k per month job.

Thanks

Since when is being unqualified for a job a criminal offense?

It's not criminal. However, taking a job, so that the company you are now working for can curry influence with the VP of the USA....now, that.......that IS CRIMINAL.

Thank you for pointing that out.

So if someone stays at a Trump hotel to curry favor with Trump (as has been known to happen) is that criminal too?
Still waiting for the list of qualifications hunter had to land an 83k per month job.

Have anything?

Keep thinking that has nothing to do with anything.

You lost. One giant problem with all of you, other than your blatant hypocrisy about every issue you supposedly care so much about, is your utter lack of self awareness.

It's actually quite amusing. Don't you have a safe space with teddy bears and coloring books to retreat to?

Bringing up irrelevant details is pointless. It’s not illegal for Biden to be given a job.

If you want to prove something bad happened, give me any evidence that Biden’s employment was contingent on any public act. Anything, anything at all.

They are relevant facts. The fact you claim they aren't exposed you as just another political whore

It's not criminal. However, taking a job, so that the company you are now working for can curry influence with the VP of the USA....now, that.......that IS CRIMINAL.

So if someone stays at a Trump hotel to curry favor with Trump (as has been known to happen) is that criminal too?
Still waiting for the list of qualifications hunter had to land an 83k per month job.

Have anything?

You lost. One giant problem with all of you, other than your blatant hypocrisy about every issue you supposedly care so much about, is your utter lack of self awareness.

It's actually quite amusing. Don't you have a safe space with teddy bears and coloring books to retreat to?

Bringing up irrelevant details is pointless. It’s not illegal for Biden to be given a job.

If you want to prove something bad happened, give me any evidence that Biden’s employment was contingent on any public act. Anything, anything at all.

They are relevant facts. The fact you claim they aren't exposed you as just another political whore

Still waiting for anyone to give me any evidence that Biden’s job as contingent on any government action. Maybe you have a transcript of someone at Burisma asking Biden to “do him a favor” or something?

Such evidence doesn’t exist. You know it and I know it. All you have is a belief Hunter Biden wasn’t qualified and he probably wasn’t, but that’s not evidence or corruption.

Have anything?

Still waiting for anyone to give me any evidence that Biden’s job as contingent on any government action. Maybe you have a transcript of someone at Burisma asking Biden to “do him a favor” or something?

Such evidence doesn’t exist. You know it and I know it. All you have is a belief Hunter Biden wasn’t qualified and he probably wasn’t, but that’s not evidence or corruption.

It takes time silly boi. But the timing of his appointment to the Board is what is known as prima facie evidence of a crime.

Just watch this thread.

No lefties will come in here and say, “Yea, What Biden did is kind of fucked up.”

Not happening.
Or they will say this is not about biden. This is about the president.......

Something to that effect.
Looks like I was right. Then again they are so predictable. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure them out.

Either they pull out the race card, nazi card, or obfuscate and actually insinuate that the crime any democrat is guilty of (actual crime too) that they are accusing any Republican of is fine or irrelevant.

Have anything?

It takes time silly boi. But the timing of his appointment to the Board is what is known as prima facie evidence of a crime.

Like hell it is. His appointment isn’t proof of anything. Not unless you can prove his appointment as contingent on anything.

Can’t you see why Trump is going through back alley channels to push this case? It’s because no one with any accountability would go down this path without any evidence of a crime.

Just watch this thread.

No lefties will come in here and say, “Yea, What Biden did is kind of fucked up.”

Not happening.

Looks like I was right. Then again they are so predictable. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure them out.

Either they pull out the race card, nazi card, or obfuscate and actually insinuate that the crime any democrat is guilty of (actual crime too) that they are accusing any Republican of is fine or irrelevant.

It’s really simple.

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma.
Joe Biden was part of the team pushing for the dismissal of Viktor Shokin.
Until anyone can find evidence that those two actions were connected, then there’s not even evidence or a crime here.

I know this is an old story, I just want to know. Don't have time to research every topic.

How did these intolerable losers address this? How is it that they explain away his son getting paid 83K per month for something he had no business getting?

Could you imagine if that was Donald bragging that he got a Ukraine prosecutor fired that was investigating that?

If Junior received ONE DOLLAR from Russia, the parasites in the lying agenda driven media would piss all over themselves yelling bribery, quid pro quo, and all of that.

I have so many of these losers on ignore..................
This is my reaction as a liberal - take my tail to the voting booth and vote for another candidate for President. I have heard all I need to hear of the Chaos King and his criminal syndicate. I have learned over the past three years that a liar, thief, criminal and low IQ man occupies the White House. The six year old should never had been allowed to become President. He is not above the law. I will take a risk that a Democrat may not become President because of impeachment but in this case and for the sake of our democracy it is WORTH it!

Last edited:
Just watch this thread.

Not happening.

It’s really simple.

Until anyone can find evidence that those two actions were connected, then there’s not even evidence or a crime here.
unless joe wanted to get hunter, seeing that the push to remove shokin was because he did not investigate burisma.

Not really. Everyone who knew what was going on in Ukraine thinks the prosecutor needed to be fired. Everyone who knew what was going on in Ukraine knows Joe Biden didn’t do anything corrupt.

Thanks

Have anything?

Guess about as much as a Cosmetics sales person like Ivanka to negotiate international relations

Just watch this thread.

Not happening.

It’s really simple.

That is not what I asked for. Stop playing stupid.

Just watch this thread.

Not happening.

It’s really simple.

That is not what I asked for. Stop playing stupid.

At least my question is actually relevant to the case.

Let’s say Hunter Biden is an illiterate high school drop out (he’s actually a graduate of Yale law school but whatever).

It doesn’t matter.

Unless you can provide any evidence that connects a quid and a quo, there’s no evidence of any crime.

There is nothing wrong with quid quo pro. It is a cornerstone of everyday life. I give a merchant $100, he gives me a pair of shoes....quid quo pro

However, when an elected official demands personal favors for official aid, that quit quo pro is illegal

"DO "US" A FAVOR THOUGH" The American people want to know. Our President asked for a FAVOR for America! You know the people who voted him into the office he Holds. I would be willing to bet none of the "House" witnesses voted for Trump in 2016 and probably made posts or comments about him, or cried openly!

Is it not possible that maybe trump really had some information that Ukraine was in possession of the crowdstrike server,

No it is not. There is no such thing as the crowdstrike server for anyone in the Ukraine to be in possession of.

At the end of the day, it was left wing media who said trump wanted dirt on biden to benefit his campaign.

Nope. The president has said on multiple occasion he wanted an investigation into the Bidens.

the left is trying to punish trump for the very same thing biden did.

The VP did not develop a personal channel or send anyone to do political errands outside the bipartisan policy we developed with our EU and IMF partners with regards to action the Ukraine must take to justify the West (not just the US) sending aid and guaranteed loans. Trumpybear's Shakedown had nothing to do with rooting out corruption, rather it was the very corruption Joe was sent there to urge them to fight.

Thanks

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.
That's why Democrats brought up Ukraine.
To cover up their own illegal acts in Ukraine.

You see, the difference between Democrats and everyone else is they can do whatever the fuck they want and remain blameless. Everyone else is either a criminal or a suspected criminal if just the appearance looks wrong.

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

Can you define pay for play and how is it illegal?

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

You see, the difference between Democrats and everyone else is they can do whatever the fuck they want and remain blameless. Everyone else is either a criminal or a suspected criminal if just the appearance looks wrong.
Yes and if they are not part of the new world order globalist agenda they are guilty

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

Yes and if they are not part of the new world order globalist agenda they are guilty

The irony is that Giuliani wails and moans about Biden’s corruption but winds up the target of a federal investigation.

After allegation after allegation blows up in their faces, you’d think conservatives would dial it back a bit.

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

The irony is that Giuliani wails and moans about Biden’s corruption but winds up the target of a federal investigation.

After allegation after allegation blows up in their faces, you’d think conservatives would dial it back a bit.
Which allegations have "blown up?"

List the blow ups.

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

Which allegations have "blown up?"

List the blow ups.

Benghazi
Clinton email scandal
Fast and Furious
IRS tea party scandal
Biden in Ukraine
Seth Rich
Pizzagate
FISA abuse
Trump has his wires tapped
Ukraine hacked the DNC
Birtherism

just off the top of my head.

Here’s a blast from the past: Tony Rezko was supposed to take Obama down a decade ago. Still waiting for that one.

Forum List

Back