How have the leftists that yell "QUID PRO QUO" against Trump reacted to biden bragging about it?

A potential conflict of interest is obvious, I’ve never denied that. However, that does not make it illegal. You still need a reason to be able to launch a criminal investigation. The appearance of a conflict is not sufficient.

No you don’t. We had a 3 year investigation of Trump based on nothing. Biden should be investigated.

I don’t want to get side tracked on the basis of the Trump investigation, just to note that it is a rather different beast (specifically it started as a counterintelligence operation) and even now we have a year long investigation into why that investigation started, so it obviously does matter. In any event, two wrongs don’t make a right.

If you can launch arbitrary and baseless investigations into political opponents, then our justice system is just as corrupt as those we chastise (such as Russians and Ukrainian systems).

The Mueller report proved it was all folly. Dec. 9th we will see is was launched from a fraud Dossier from a FOREIGN OPERATIVE.

Support for impeachment isn’t there, certainly the evidence isn’t there. Supposition and hearsay shouldn’t be enough to impeach.

The Mueller report laid out the reasons for the investigation. In the end, it had little if anything to do with the dossier.

There’s far more evidence against Trump than against Biden. We actually have people connecting the dots with Trump. With Biden, there’s just two dots. No connections.
A lot more evidence? Trump's son was given an 83k per month job for something he had no business getting? Trump openly bragged that he got the prosecutor fired that was investigating it?

Liberals are such losers.

There’s no evidence Shokin was investigating Burisma. It’s not for you to decide what job Biden is qualified for.

No you don’t. We had a 3 year investigation of Trump based on nothing. Biden should be investigated.

I don’t want to get side tracked on the basis of the Trump investigation, just to note that it is a rather different beast (specifically it started as a counterintelligence operation) and even now we have a year long investigation into why that investigation started, so it obviously does matter. In any event, two wrongs don’t make a right.

If you can launch arbitrary and baseless investigations into political opponents, then our justice system is just as corrupt as those we chastise (such as Russians and Ukrainian systems).

The Mueller report proved it was all folly. Dec. 9th we will see is was launched from a fraud Dossier from a FOREIGN OPERATIVE.

Support for impeachment isn’t there, certainly the evidence isn’t there. Supposition and hearsay shouldn’t be enough to impeach.

The Mueller report laid out the reasons for the investigation. In the end, it had little if anything to do with the dossier.

There’s far more evidence against Trump than against Biden. We actually have people connecting the dots with Trump. With Biden, there’s just two dots. No connections.
A lot more evidence? Trump's son was given an 83k per month job for something he had no business getting? Trump openly bragged that he got the prosecutor fired that was investigating it?

There’s no evidence Shokin was investigating Burisma. It’s not for you to decide what job Biden is qualified for.
Actually it is for me to decide. I am a voter. I heard him brag about and I also know for a fact that his son was given that job that he was not qualified for.

A Ukraine gas company tied to Joe Biden's son is at the center of the Trump-whistleblower scandal

And you say there is A LOT of evidence Trump did quid pro quo? Nothing, and I mean nothing has come out in the hearings.

Don't let your lying ears fool you.

You are a brainwashed know it all hypocritical hack.

There is nothing wrong with quid quo pro. It is a cornerstone of everyday life. I give a merchant $100, he gives me a pair of shoes....quid quo pro

However, when an elected official demands personal favors for official aid, that quit quo pro is illegal

Soooo, biden getting the prosecutor fired, who was investigating the corruption at the company his son was a sub boss of fits your description to a "T".

Thank you for the admission.
in the real world, the prosecutor was fired for not investigating corruption.

Actually it is for me to decide. I am a voter. I heard him brag about and I also know for a fact that his son was given that job that he was not qualified for.

A Ukraine gas company tied to Joe Biden's son is at the center of the Trump-whistleblower scandal

And you say there is A LOT of evidence Trump did quid pro quo? Nothing, and I mean nothing has come out in the hearings.

I heard the same tape of Biden that you did. Where in that tape does Biden mention Burisma or his son Hunter?

I know this is an old story, I just want to know. Don't have time to research every topic.

How did these intolerable losers address this? How is it that they explain away his son getting paid 83K per month for something he had no business getting?

Could you imagine if that was Donald bragging that he got a Ukraine prosecutor fired that was investigating that?

If Junior received ONE DOLLAR from Russia, the parasites in the lying agenda driven media would piss all over themselves yelling bribery, quid pro quo, and all of that.

I have so many of these losers on ignore..................

100% ignored. It's inconvenient, and nobody has ever claimed leftists are honest people.

Hunter Biden is not an elected official. Unlike Trump's family he was not given a job in the U.S. government.

They completely ignore it.

I don’t think one lefty on the board has directly addressed this situation.

What they do is just ignore things that don’t fit their bullshit narrative.

Or they will say it’s a whataboutism

They don’t deal with facts, they have their story and they are sticking to it.

Do you think ANY of them have capitulated about being DEAD FUCKING WRONG ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

Fuck no, they doubled down on OBSTRUCTION!

Then when that didn’t work, they moved onto UKRAINE.

They are cvnts, and they know it.

We've ALL directly addressed the fact that Joe Biden was under orders fromo NATO, the IMF, and the EU, as well as the Obama Administration to get that prosecutor fired. Lindsay Graham, who is now investigating Joe Biden for going to the Ukraine VOTED IN FAVOUR OF SENDING JOE BIDEN TO THE UKRAINE to fire the prosecutor.

Hunter Biden is not an elected official. Unlike Trump's family he was not given a job in the U.S. government.

I think you said you lack the spine to confront what's immediately in front of you. That's former Vice POTUS Biden speaking, and he said his boss was on-board with it.

I think you said you lack the spine to confront what's immediately in front of you. That's former Vice POTUS Biden speaking, and he said his boss was on-board with it.

There’s absolutely nothing inappropriate about what Vice President Biden said. It was good US policy consistent with the goals of the nation to promote reform in Ukraine.

There is nothing wrong with quid quo pro. It is a cornerstone of everyday life. I give a merchant $100, he gives me a pair of shoes....quid quo pro

However, when an elected official demands personal favors for official aid, that quit quo pro is illegal
I've never seen you more honest when talking about Biden, RW.

There’s absolutely nothing inappropriate about what Vice President Biden said. It was good US policy consistent with the goals of the nation to promote reform in Ukraine.

ILMAO............I like logic, do you?

A. But but but Trump SUPPOSEDLY held back military aid on the condition Ukraine investigates Democrat & Biden corruption. THIS IS HORRIBLE, DAMNING, A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS, PROOF OF FASCISM, UNDEMOCRATIC, TRUMP CHEATED HILLARY, TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY & STUFF LIKE THAT.

B. Biden tells the world the Obama administration held back Ukrainian aid on the condition they fire the prosecutor investigating the company Biden's son worked for. As a result they fired the guy and received their aid. Biden congratulates himself. THIS IS FINE U.S. POLICY.

I think you're ignorant & dumb, can you say anything to change my mind, please?

Last edited:

A. But but but Trump SUPPOSEDLY held back military aid on the condition Ukraine investigates Democrat & Biden corruption. THIS IS HORRIBLE, DAMNING, A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS, PROOF OF FASCISM, UNDEMOCRATIC, STUFF LIKE THAT.

B. Biden tells the world the Obama administration held back Ukrainian aid on the condition they fire the prosecutor investigating the company Biden's son worked for. As a result they fired the guy and received their aid. Biden congratulates himself. THIS IS FINE U.S. POLICY.

You’re leaving out some important details. For Trump, this was clearly for personal political gain. He was using his personal lawyer, he was emphasizing the need for a public statement, and as everyone now knows, no one around him felt that there was any actual corruption to investigate. This came solely at the direction of Trump.

For Biden, it’s the exact opposite. Everyone agreed Shokin was corrupt. Everyone agreed he was in the way of reform. The idea to withhold aid came from career, nonpartisan diplomats.

A. But but but Trump SUPPOSEDLY held back military aid on the condition Ukraine investigates Democrat & Biden corruption. THIS IS HORRIBLE, DAMNING, A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS, PROOF OF FASCISM, UNDEMOCRATIC, TRUMP CHEATED HILLARY, TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY & STUFF LIKE THAT.

The problem with that story line is that there were no active investigations into Berursma's corruption at the time the prosecutor was force out. Furthermore, the corruption they investigated occurred at least two years before Hunter was offered a position on the board.

I agree with Ambassador Sondland. Trumpybear was never interested in corruption, he just wanted the public announcement to use for propaganda purposes against Democrats.

Soooo, biden getting the prosecutor fired, who was investigating the corruption at the company his son was a sub boss of fits your description to a "T".

According to whom? Here we have Trump trying to investigate corruption and you people throw a fit.

According to whom? Here we have Trump trying to investigate corruption and you people throw a fit.

Trump doesn’t care about corruption. He cares about getting re-elected.

Projection at its finest.

Projection at its finest.

Not really. Everyone who knew what was going on in Ukraine thinks the prosecutor needed to be fired. Everyone who knew what was going on in Ukraine knows Joe Biden didn’t do anything corrupt.

Forum List

Back