How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

That should be enough. That's it right there.

Men should fuck women and spread their genes, it's that simple, and if you don't understand that, you're the clown. Men should be sexually attracted to women. Physiologically, and psychologically, men and women are sexually designed through natural selection to procreate and raise their offspring together, that's what propagates our species. Men ideally should be masculine and women ideally should be feminine, that's just normal and healthy.

To pretend that it is healthy, and conducive for human survival, for men to be a bunch of effeminate, emasculated homos, is just stupid. Following your line of reasoning, why shouldn't you enter into a sexual relationship with your adult daughter or granddaughter when she's over 18+? That's a stupid question, right? It should be without saying, that a father shouldn't be fucking his daughter or a grandpa shouldn't be porking his granddaughter, even if they're adults. Parents shouldn't be screwing their children, period, regardless of whether they're over 18 or not. You should inherently, innately feel repulsed by the mere suggestion or mention of such a scenario.

Well, it should likewise go without saying, that men shouldn't be fucking each other. Women shouldn't be having sex with each other. Sex is for procreation and establishing an emotional, and psychological bond with your spouse, enabling you to start a family, and raise the next generation of human beings. The "nuclear family" is the bedrock of a civilized society, and I say this as an atheist, that has no belief in a heavenly being or in an afterlife. I went through my nihilistic phase when I was younger, and I learned my lesson. Nihilism and moral relativism lead to chaos and the dismantling of everything that is noble and beautiful.

You populate the land, an island, or even a "space colony" with a bunch of "boring" heterosexual "normies", "cis-males" and "cis-females" like the ones in the pictures above, and you'll have LIFE. The sound of children playing, a vibrant community with a future, because males and females are procreating and raising the next generation of human beings. That's beautiful and healthy.

You replace the "boring" normies with a bunch of "progressive woke" homosexuals and you'll have nothing but men wearing diapers because they can't hold their shit. Inseminating rectums don't generate life, you can't procreate releasing your sperm in another man's ass.

Again, it should go without saying, that it's much better, and healthy, to allow children to develop a natural sexual attraction for the opposite sex. Any attempt to undermine that normal, healthy process of development in a child's life is a form of child abuse.
😄

Someone sure seems insecure.

I'm not pretending to speak for anyone unlike you. When I see a man in a dress reading to children I see just that. Someone reading to children. Apparently you see sex. Stop projecting your perversions on to others.

It's not a man wearing a dress, it's a man making a fucking caricature of women, it's insulting and degrading to women. Was it just 'reading' when they have no underwear on and expose their crotch to the children they're 'reading' to? Yeah, this is what normal women look like on any average day. It's a mockery.

drag-story-horiz.jpg

Last edited:
What does that mean? Accept who they are and love? The homosexuals are parading in the streets shouting "I'm gay, I'm a homosexual!" to force society to accept their sexual orientation as normal. What if their sexual orientation isn't normal or healthy for society? Do you think trying to influence children to accept homosexuality as normal and healthy, is going to get society on your side? What we have now is mass gender confusion and hysteria, due to a very calculated and determined campaign by certain financial interests and LGBTQ+ activists that is causing a lot of pain and suffering for its victims.

Children that wouldn't have otherwise been gender dysphoric and would've developed a healthy heterosexual orientation are now being injected with puberty blockers and having their breasts and genitals mutilated. This would've never happened if society would've told the LGBTQ+ rainbow people, NO. That's it. No, you can't do that. No children. No, you can't use the woman's bathroom, especially if you still have a penis and testicles. No, you can't fight women in the MMA cage, you're not an actual woman. No, you can't compete against women in sports. No, you're not an actual woman. No you can't teach woke-LGBTQ+ ideology/bullshit to our children in school. Nope.
Wnat a ridiculous statement that children are somehow “turned” gay by exposure to homosexuals.

What it does is tell children who are homosexual that it is not something to be ashamed of

Playing games is wanting to know what your definition of these terms are? Why are you afraid to state what they are?
What is the end game of their 'agenda'? You're the one that used those terms, I'm simply asking you to qualify them as they mean different things to different people.
Piss off, troll.

It's not a man wearing a dress, it's a man making a fucking caricature of women, it's insulting and degrading to women. Was it just 'reading' when they have no underwear on and expose their crotch to the children they're 'reading' to?

If you expose your crotch to children you should be arrested like anyone else

It's not a man wearing a dress, it's a man making a fucking caricature of women, it's insulting and degrading to women. Was it just 'reading' when they have no underwear on and expose their crotch to the children they're 'reading' to?
You know you're just exposing your own imagination right? Is that what you're seeing dear? It explains a lot.....

Wnat a ridiculous statement that children are somehow “turned” gay by exposure to homosexuals.

What it does is tell children who are homosexual that it is not something to be ashamed of

Small children aren't homosexuals, despite you trying to make them that for your own sick reasons. A lot of these children who are now identifying as gay, lesbian, or trans, were indoctrinated into "woke" ideology by people like you.

Small children aren't homosexuals, despite you trying to make them that for your own sick reasons. A lot of these children who are now identifying as gay, lesbian, or trans, were indoctrinated into "woke" ideology by people like you.

More propaganda

😄

Someone sure seems insecure.

Stating facts makes me insecure? Let's assume for the sake of argument, that I'm insecure or even a closeted homosexual, that in and of itself doesn't make me wrong. There's nothing that I said that would be invalidated by me being insecure or a closeted homosexual. The veracity of what I said doesn't depend upon me being in any particular state of being. So you need to adjust your criticism because you're quite confused.

That's not surprising. I was definitely getting a Hand Maidens Tale vibe off of you.
Yes how very "Hand Maids Tale" (have you even read it?) to think that women shouldn't parade around in overly sexualized costumes in front of small children. WTH was I thinking?
I don't know that to be true and I wonder how you do.....

😄

You not knowing it doesnt make it untrue. I figured you'd be used to that by now.

Auto Gynephilia is a thing and the reason many if not most transvestites participate in the act. But even if it's only some of them we shouldn't have children participating in something we know is a sexual fetish for a significant number of the participants.

You know you're just exposing your own imagination right? Is that what you're seeing dear? It explains a lot.....

I'm exposing you for what you really are, a person in favor of sexualizing children.

A person that has no respect for women.

Yes how very "Hand Maids Tale" (have you even read it?) to think that women shouldn't parade around in overly sexualized costumes in front of small children. WTH was I thinking?
You were thinking your notion of style and sexuality meant something to other people. As I said, very Handmaiden's Tale....
You not knowing it doesnt make it untrue. I figured you'd be used to that by now.
You should always figure that people are going to want evidence of your claims before they decide to believe you.
Auto Gynephilia is a thing and the reason many if not most transvestites participate in the act. But even if it's only some of them we shouldn't have children participating in something we know is a sexual fetish for a significant number of the participants.
Again we don't know. Just because autogynephilia is a thing doesn't mean these people have it. If anything it seems like you have it and are projecting.

Forum List

Back