How horrible is this administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracie, our little girl might not be so little.

I'm reminded of a middle-aged Girl Interrupted that posts prolifically all over the place, often as a girl between 12 and 16, but also as a 20-something model, among other personas, some male, often with a foreign relative or love interest.

Pumpkin Row fits all of the lunatic's M.O.

File under: goddamn fruitcake, nuttier than.
Sounds to me like you only wish I was older because I'm better informed than you. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you.

You’re roughly as “well informed” as I was at your age. When you get a tad older, you’ll realize how full of shit you are.
What are you, 10?

This is ridiculous. That the White House is coordinating it is doubly outrageous. But the part that really caught my attention was the "martial law so Obama could remain in the White House" part. We know that Soros has set up the civil unrest, and pays to keep it ignited. Is that why?
BLACK LIVES MATTER CLAIMS to be WORKING with WHITE HOUSE. Will attempt to shut down Trump's Nomination

I wonder how many Americans they are willing to sacrifice on both sides to achieve their goal?

I hope somebody is working to keep that goddam Trump out of the white house. I'm 82 years old and in my wildest dreams I've never imagined such a dumb motherfucker running for the most powerful office in the world.
But we have Obama already, you don't have to dream it.

In every statistic Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush.......much better. Then for a bonus He ended Bush's two hot wars.

I'm reminded of a middle-aged Girl Interrupted that posts prolifically all over the place, often as a girl between 12 and 16, but also as a 20-something model, among other personas, some male, often with a foreign relative or love interest.

Sounds to me like you only wish I was older because I'm better informed than you. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you.

You’re roughly as “well informed” as I was at your age. When you get a tad older, you’ll realize how full of shit you are.
No, certainly not, you're still not informed at all. You're just a Hillary drone, and every time I've pointed out your fallacies, you've stopped replying to me. You have no ground to stand on.

This is ridiculous. That the White House is coordinating it is doubly outrageous. But the part that really caught my attention was the "martial law so Obama could remain in the White House" part. We know that Soros has set up the civil unrest, and pays to keep it ignited. Is that why?
BLACK LIVES MATTER CLAIMS to be WORKING with WHITE HOUSE. Will attempt to shut down Trump's Nomination

I wonder how many Americans they are willing to sacrifice on both sides to achieve their goal?
lol

You should wonder how many Americans will believe this ridiculous lie – the answer is zero.

Oh no, some desperately want to believe shite like this.

LOL She took you apart at the seams and all you did was deflect. Point to Pumpkin

I hope somebody is working to keep that goddam Trump out of the white house. I'm 82 years old and in my wildest dreams I've never imagined such a dumb motherfucker running for the most powerful office in the world.

In every statistic Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush.......much better. Then for a bonus He ended Bush's two hot wars.
Sounds like you're setting the bar as low as possible(Though, by better, you must also mean he's better at wasting money on worthless things, too.). Is that all you have?

Obama is a shit stain on American history that no stain remover can ever remove. Yes, he "ended" wars that then caused the two countries to disintegrate and fall into chaos, now he has to send troops back to those countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back