How ignorant are gun grabbers?

For more than 8 years conservatives lied about President Obama ‘taking guns’ – when in fact no guns were ‘taken.’

And it wasn’t because Republicans ‘stopped him,’ that’s also a lie; it was because President Obama never intended to ‘take guns’ to begin with.

Conservatives continue to propagate this ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.
biggest liar on forum.
the only true coward we have in this forum.....
Didn't Obama expand gun use to national parks?

These are the holes my AR-15 makes at 100 yards
40656E2D-F5E1-4AB8-B4D7-3FF9558D43EA.jpeg

For more than 8 years conservatives lied about President Obama ‘taking guns’ – when in fact no guns were ‘taken.’

And it wasn’t because Republicans ‘stopped him,’ that’s also a lie; it was because President Obama never intended to ‘take guns’ to begin with.

Conservatives continue to propagate this ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.
biggest liar on forum.
the only true coward we have in this forum.....
Didn't Obama expand gun use to national parks?
are you quoting the right person?...

Because the US is the only country in the civilised world that allows its citizens to be slaughtered every day in defence of some bullshit amendment .The rest of the world is safer.

I can turn my belt loop into a bump stock. Anyone with any basic training knows that.

What are they gonna do, ban belt loops next?

Because the US is the only country in the civilised world that allows its citizens to be slaughtered every day in defence of some bullshit amendment .The rest of the world is safer.

What do you think the 2nd amendment was written for? I can almost guarantee that you do not know.

View attachment 197511

That's great, and It only took one bullet to make all of those holes, right? :D

By the way, you need to adjust your sights.

The sight isn’t the problem, it’s my damned shakey hands!

The pattern indicates you shoot left and low. Adjust your sights! That compensates for the shaky hands.
Bullshit! stfu.

View attachment 197511

The pattern indicates you shoot left and low. Adjust your sights! That compensates for the shaky hands.
Bullshit! stfu.

Who pulled your chain?

Your idea of marksmanship is probably with a shotgun.

View attachment 197511

Bullshit! stfu.

Who pulled your chain?

Your idea of marksmanship is probably with a shotgun.
My ideas have never been made known to you.

You mean except for Britain......where gun crime is going up...while in the United States, gun crime is going down....you mean except for that...right?

And instead of criminals doing your killing...you farm out that job to your governments...where you allowed 12 million innocent men, women and children to be murdered in gas chambers .... you murder people, you just murder them in the millions at a time, and in order to do that, you have to keep them unarmed....since mass murder, ethnic cleansing and genocide only happen to unarmed people.

And if you average out those 12 million innocent deaths, your yearly murder rate is higher than our criminal murder rate.......

Actually, Americans use that Amendment to stop 2.4 million criminal attacks every single year......and as more Americans owned and carried guns from the 1990s to today....our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%......

While today, the gun crime rate and violent crime rate in Britain are going up....after they banned and confiscated guns....

Actually, Americans use that Amendment to stop 2.4 million criminal attacks every single year......and as more Americans owned and carried guns from the 1990s to today....our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%......

While today, the gun crime rate and violent crime rate in Britain are going up....after they banned and confiscated guns....
well they are this fucking ignorant:View attachment 197462

I need one of those high capacity magazines to turn my AR into fully automatic.
Another cowardly gun owner who was never in hand to hand in his life
Makes him more of a man I guess

What rifle is more dangerous?

View attachment 197512

Or

View attachment 197513

The bottom one is bolt action single shot.
Here is the ammo they shoot. The AR is on the left.
latest

Here is how media whore Katy Couric televised the 223 round when the the "beltway snipers" were killing.

71215i2_ts.jpg

She showed it taking up the full screen.

Forum List

Back