How ignorant are gun grabbers?

That's great, and It only took one bullet to make all of those holes, right? :D

By the way, you need to adjust your sights.

The sight isn’t the problem, it’s my damned shakey hands!

The pattern indicates you shoot left and low. Adjust your sights! That compensates for the shaky hands.
Bullshit! stfu.

Who pulled your chain?

Your idea of marksmanship is probably with a shotgun.
My ideas have never been made known to you.

All the more reason for you to butt out!

And this fucking ignorant:
View attachment 197463

I didn’t know AR 15s could shoot shot shells.
Looks like frangible varmint bullet (V-Max etc.) on soft tissue Exit wound channel. I 'dunno' should bullets be designed to kill as well a punch paper... lol! She should be bitching about FMJ's and how they hideously bounce around on bone wounding would be targets... as per the Geneva Convention stipulation.

For more than 8 years conservatives lied about President Obama ‘taking guns’ – when in fact no guns were ‘taken.’

And it wasn’t because Republicans ‘stopped him,’ that’s also a lie; it was because President Obama never intended to ‘take guns’ to begin with.

Conservatives continue to propagate this ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.
You are a straight up liar.

He [Obama] never even tried to take them because of the pressure by Americans to force him, indeed, all you stupid fucks, to show a real cause to do so.

You and they failed, and our arguments are just and valid, while your's are craven.

For more than 8 years conservatives lied about President Obama ‘taking guns’ – when in fact no guns were ‘taken.’

And it wasn’t because Republicans ‘stopped him,’ that’s also a lie; it was because President Obama never intended to ‘take guns’ to begin with.

Conservatives continue to propagate this ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.
You are a straight up liar.

He [Obama] never even tried to take them because of the pressure by Americans to force him, indeed, all you stupid fucks, to show a real cause to do so.

You and they failed, and our arguments are just and valid, while your's are craven.
One thing bath house did do was to replace many military officers with ass kissers that had no problem running patriots out of the military over guns.

Forum List

Back