🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Interesting

Something to consider, since the Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.

Also, take the phones away from anyone under 16, you idiots. Protect them from social media.

To fight K-pop’s influence in China, a club teaches young boys to be alpha males
Teacher wanted my kid on ritalin and now posters are saying i am lying about.
WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT IS WHY she wanted your son on Ritalin. You had the right to say no, probably you were right. But she did not get the idea of putting your son on drugs ONLY because his desk was messy. Jesus, you're thick.

Something to consider, since the Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.

Also, take the phones away from anyone under 16, you idiots. Protect them from social media.

To fight K-pop’s influence in China, a club teaches young boys to be alpha males
WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT IS WHY she wanted your son on Ritalin. You had the right to say no, probably you were right. But she did not get the idea of putting your son on drugs ONLY because his desk was messy. Jesus, you're thick.
You were not there, I was there. The claim was that his desk was messy. All the time. The problem here is that some people just cannot accept something they disagree with.

It's pretty common. Why should teachers have to control their students when they can simply drug them into a stupor?
That appears to be true. They wanted us the take him to a doctor and the teacher even said the drug ritalin would help him.

You were not there, I was there. The claim was that his desk was messy.

Jeez. They have had me plugged in intravenously. :auiqs.jpg:

They don't teach the sneaky protestant 2nd woman backdoor morality anymore. If only Elizabeth were more Anne Boleyn's daughter.

Normal male behavior was acceptable from the beginning of time. What changed in the 1970s?
Tell me what you accept as "normal." Some people take that definition too far.

That which is not aberrant.
That's not an answer. What particular behaviors that schools are extinguishing in boys have you upset?

Behaviors that are particular to boys. Nothing an administrative diagnosis of ADD and a little Ritalin won't nip in the bud.

Tom Sawyer would have been drugged off his cork by these modern shamans.

Funny, when I was in say, sixth grade, there were 37 students in the class, mostly boys. The class was conducted by one teacher. There were no discipline problems. None.

No drugs were employed.
So, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. As I expected.

Non sequitur.

That's not an answer. What particular behaviors that schools are extinguishing in boys have you upset?

Behaviors that are particular to boys. Nothing an administrative diagnosis of ADD and a little Ritalin won't nip in the bud.

Funny, when I was in say, sixth grade, there were 37 students in the class, mostly boys. The class was conducted by one teacher. There were no discipline problems. None.

No drugs were employed.

Non sequitur.
Speak English and then answer my question.

No drugs were employed.

Non sequitur.
Speak English and then answer my question.

Ya Xeno!

Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.
So you advocate violent, disruptive and controlling behavior for the boys, huh? Nice.

Normal male behavior was acceptable from the beginning of time. What changed in the 1970s?

No drugs were employed.

Teachers were allowed to beat students into submission. Is that what you want?

You do tend to lie a great deal about education, but I attribute that to ignorance more than maliciousness.

China is an emerging powerhouse. They are shooting for the top. I don’t know of any country through history that has become the world power while being led by effeminate males.

Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.
So you advocate violent, disruptive and controlling behavior for the boys, huh? Nice.

Sorry mom, the goals of China will not be accomplished through young men writing poetry verses about feelings and inclusion. No. What China wants now is men who will take control and lead men to fight if necessary.

The democrats here, that is a little on the vague side..My 16 year old that attends public school is not effeminate and acts like a male. Why do you lie so much?

Good to know that there is at least one person in your house who acts like a male. (that was so easy)

It's part of the agenda. Women supposedly need to "be empowered" and for liberals that means men have to be diminished.

Feminism (not femininity) = good. Masculinity = toxic.

Sorry guys, I Just got Banned from a Christianity Board. Well, I mean, for a religion that starts with a voyeur and two heteros, you'd think Christianity could deal with a Little common sense. They didn't tell me but that's usually what it is. I don't even remember what I said, but knowing me...

Schoolkids are first off copying crap, and their favorite copying is Liberals, they're best at it. There was a lesbo male-identiy pagan woman, an effeminate gay man, an interracial white woman prom queen and black man prom king, there was a anime fanclub. I don't know. Etc. Hang out with the smart Asian kids they're all going to Harvard, You Did, Too!

Chinese Masculinity IS toxic, though. Well, we aren't talking about the Knightly return of Chivalry, are we? Their hunting lodge is all about unbreakable martial arts forms.

Last edited:

No drugs were employed.

Actually no. I want disruptive students removed and dealt with separately.

No drugs were employed.

Who is going to do that? You want the number of administrators reduced to almost zero, so are we going to send them to the lunch ladies now?

No drugs were employed.

Who is going to do that? You want the number of administrators reduced to almost zero, so are we going to send them to the lunch ladies now?

Disruptive students were once grouped into separate "dummy" classes, where they would not interfere with kids who wanted to learn. Those who were especially disruptive were expelled.

No drugs were employed.

Disruptive students were once grouped into separate "dummy" classes, where they would not interfere with kids who wanted to learn. Those who were especially disruptive were expelled.

No shit Sherlock! I was teacher and school administrator for 21 fucking years!

What you described is completely and totally ILLEGAL now. Have a nice day, dumbass! :D

Ha! You guys are quoting this classic gender based education difference I always saw about boys wanting active learning! Yes! Some vague idea about "disruptive"!

Forum List

Back