How is Israeli Prime minister allowed to address U.S. Congress.?!?During slaughter of Palestinians civilians?!?!!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I ask everyone, how is the Israeli Prime minister allowed to address the U.S. congress, while innocent Palestinian men women and children are being slaughtered in the middle east.??!!? The entire world is watching, and this man comes to the United States of America, with blood on his hands to address the U.S. Congress.!!?? Is this happening in America today.??!!Who invited him to address the U.S. congress.!!??This is a global disgrace. America rep is ruinied.!!??

I ask everyone, how is the Israeli Prime minister allowed to address the U.S. congress, while innocent Palestinian men women and children are being slaughtered in the middle east.??!!? The entire world is watching, and this man comes to the United States of America, with blood on his hands to address the U.S. Congress.!!?? Is this happening in America today.??!!Who invited him to address the U.S. congress.!!??This is a global disgrace. America rep is ruinied.!!??

Hopefully Congress will give him more money for weapons. There are a lot of folks in the Middle East who just need to be killed.

If you listened to the speech you might find out that Jews were celebrating a beautiful Jewish holiday last October when a hoard of invaders murdered thousands in a surprise attack and raped women and beheaded men and kidnapped children. The funny thing is that Americans endured a similar attack on Dec. 7 1941 and responded by wiping out about 4 million Japanese. The American response to Pearl Harbor was justified and the Jewish response to the surprise Hamas attack seems more restrained in comparison. All Hamas fighters have to do is surrender and lay down their arms and release hostages but for some reason a radical element of American culture doesn't want that to happen.

He's not. He is addressing Congress after innocent Israelis were slaughtered...

I ask everyone, how is the Israeli Prime minister allowed to address the U.S. congress, while innocent Palestinian men women and children are being slaughtered in the middle east.??!!? ?
Because he is a major recipient of the American Military-Industrial Complex. Together they spend your tax dollars like it’s water.

I ask everyone, how is the Israeli Prime minister allowed to address the U.S. congress, while innocent Palestinian men women and children are being slaughtered in the middle east.??!!?

You stand at the lectern and talk through the microphone.

Weird how support for Palestine quickly turned into support for HAMAS.

Weird how support for Palestine quickly turned into support for HAMAS.
There really isn’t much of a difference between Palestinians and HAMAS. With the exception of 20% of them, at most, they have the same objective: wipe Israel off the map and torture to death every last Jew.

Hopefully Congress will give him more money for weapons. There are a lot of folks in the Middle East who just need to be killed.

Very brave and honourable , Mr Salt , for you to turn against your own people .
it seems predestined that the outcome you probably least then imagined is now inevitable .

The US and Nazisrael should not have danced with the Devil last October .

Now it's time for lovely English strawberries and double thick extra cream . The perfect way to watch a war .

Forum List

Back