How is "March to the Capitol Peacefully and Patriotically" a Call for Insurrection by Trump?

You're talking about Portland? Seattle?

I think that was it, if memeory serves me right, but thought it was a few other states as well. I dont remember hearing about people being hunted down or investigated just for showing up.

You care more about your politicians than your fellow citizens who lost billions during BLM riots, looting and arson. Democrats are scum.
I have no politicians because I find them all unworthy. If the pigs don't abuse people there will be no riots.

It's when they press into the Capital and hunt the representatives of the legislature to forcibly detain them.

Arrest the people who did THOSE things. Not some old lady who wanders in with the crowd taking pictures. Highly paid Officers of the law, should have the brains to tell the difference.

I think that was it, if memeory serves me right, but thought it was a few other states as well. I dont remember hearing about people being hunted down or investigated just for showing up.
Those were all FBI plants. If you can't prove otherwise on a message board...that means it must be true!!!

Arrest the people who did THOSE things. Not some old lady who wanders in with the crowd taking pictures. Highly paid Officers of the law, should have the brains to tell the difference.
Wrong place at the wrong time.

I have no politicians because I find them all unworthy. If the pigs don't abuse people there will be no riots.

If the job of cops wasn't difficult, stressful and sometimes demoralizing you wouldnt have cops every now and then making bad mistakes. And then sometimes you just have bad people becoming cops. It happens.
If you want to call Cops pigs though, it means you deny the fact that many good people become police officers because they want to make a positive difference.
You cant imagine what cities would be like if there were no police at all. It would be a living hell hell for the weak and vulnerable, so you know.... someone has to be a cop.
They arent PIGS, they are people mixed good with bad like any other profession. Thinks you just want to sound cool.

That's what a trial is for - sort it all out
I agree. Democrats don't want to charge Trump with insurrection because they know he's innocent. Much easier to have their activist judges do their dirty work.

If the job of cops wasn't difficult, stressful and sometimes demoralizing you wouldnt have cops every now and then making bad mistakes. And then sometimes you just have bad people becoming cops. It happens.
If you want to call Cops pigs though, it means you deny the fact that many good people become police officers because they want to make a positive difference.
You cant imagine what cities would be like if there were no police at all. It would be a living hell hell for the weak and vulnerable, so you know.... someone has to be a cop.
They arent PIGS, they are people mixed good with bad like any other profession. Thinks you just want to sound cool.
If the shoe fits, wear it.

Forum List

Back