How is this not racist?

:dunno:

1635814566984.png

Fifty percent of our students are students of color, 80 percent of the teachers are white, so what I’m going to do for you, we’ll be the first state in America," McAuliffe said Sunday. "If you go teach in Virginia for five years in a high-demand area — that could be geographic, it could be course work — we will pay room, board, tuition, any college, any university, or any HBCU here in Virginia."

Fifty percent of our students are students of color, 80 percent of the teachers are white, so what I’m going to do for you, we’ll be the first state in America," McAuliffe said Sunday. "If you go teach in Virginia for five years in a high-demand area — that could be geographic, it could be course work — we will pay room, board, tuition, any college, any university, or any HBCU here in Virginia."

Wow, you can repeat what you hear. That explains a lot. Polly wanna cracker?

LIAR. The VA student population is about 51% black, not 80%. Maybe you need to factor in IQs before whining why more teachers aren't black?

If you say “any college, any university”….. why would you need to add, “any HBCU”? Is an HBCU not a college or university???

How is this not racist?​

This has to be the most racist condescending thing ever said by a politician.

It is. In essence, going into an election, this bag man for the Clintons is now telling America:
  1. That the Democrats have been building by hook or crook for many years a minority non-white base because they knew that most white people would never accept the fundamental restructuring of their own country in a way that disadvantages them!
  2. That the problem now isn't the education in Virginia, but the race of the people teaching, put simply, that they just had too many WHITE people teaching there. Never mind the job they are doing.
This can only be a working strategy for the Democrats if they truly believe they have enough non-whites now and who are ANTI-white! And why would they be anti-white? Because the DEMOCRATS have made them that way.

VOTE FOR ME: I'll get all those perky WHITE PEOPLE the hell out of our fine education. But guess what: if they ever succeed, it won't be a good education system anymore.

----Just look what a great number they have done for the CRIME in the major cities now that they have cut staff and defunded everything!

Forum List

Back