How Joe Biden 'broke OPEC' and rewrote the rules for oil trading

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
This is really fantastic. I would urge everyone to watch this short discussion with Dan Dicker, long-time energy markets reporter.

A bunch of MAGA were bitching a few weeks ago about how President Biden is using the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Well, it's WAY better than you think! He is manipulating the market to get lower prices at the gas pump. And he has made $6Billion for the U.S. Treasury by buying at $60 and selling at $100. Brilliant!

Yes, you have to click a link that takes you to msnbc.com. IT PLAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE THREAD. :)
Yes, the show is Chris Hayes. I know you think he looks like a schoolboy. Watch it anyway.

How Joe Biden 'broke OPEC' and rewrote the rules for oil trading​

This is really fantastic. I would urge everyone to watch this short discussion with Dan Dicker, long-time energy markets reporter.

A bunch of MAGA were bitching a few weeks ago about how President Biden is using the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Well, it's WAY better than you think! He is manipulating the market to get lower prices at the gas pump. And he has made $6Billion for the U.S. Treasury by buying at $60 and selling at $100. Brilliant!

Yes, you have to click a link that takes you to msnbc.com. IT PLAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE THREAD. :)
Yes, the show is Chris Hayes. I know you think he looks like a schoolboy. Watch it anyway.

Damn, that's brilliant.

the average price for a gallon of gas is 3.50 and climbing ..

It's amazing how the rightwing avoids threads like this. It's like they just want it to go away, just disappear off of the Active Threads as soon as possible so that Biden's success is quickly dispached.
4i6Ckte.gif
It shows a fundamental difference between the sides. Liberals don't avoid threads from rightwingers touting their side's accomplishments.

Why does anyone believe this nonsense?

200MM barrels is 2 days supply in the world market!

I regret watching this, I knew it would be dumb, I’m just amazed at the Biden Cultists

If Biden is such an amazing commodity trader why does he only make money by selling access??

It's amazing how the rightwing avoids threads like this. It's like they just want it to go away, just disappear off of the Active Threads as soon as possible so that Biden's success is quickly dispached.
4i6Ckte.gif
It shows a fundamental difference between the sides. Liberals don't avoid threads from rightwingers touting their side's accomplishments.
And if conservatives do respond it’s with childish deflections and lies.

A bunch of MAGA were bitching a few weeks ago about how President Biden is using the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Well, it's WAY better than you think! He is manipulating the market to get lower prices at the gas pump. And he has made $6Billion for the treasury
Yes, fantastic, Biden put OPEC in it's place. Now the will no longer use the Dollar. Fair trade, we made $6 billion. And, uh, will lose trillions over the years.

MAWA, not MAGA

Make America Worst Again

Yes, fantastic, Biden put OPEC in it's place. Now the will no longer use the Dollar. Fair trade, we made $6 billion. And, uh, will lose trillions over the years.

MAWA, not MAGA

Make America Worst Again
The Lord is giving the Satanic Reptilians currently occupying the WH and Congress almost infinite chances to reform and repent.

It appears they will not be able to atone, they continue to use their blessings for evil

Forum List

Back