How leftists/feminists characterize and deal with their children

I'm too old for men to tell me how to behave and I have my own mind. I do not need to be brainwashed by anyone , let alone a man telling me how I should behave.

That's not a very lady-like post ... [giggle] ... joking of course ...

The leftists program for very long now has been to grow women as men and boys as girls.

She may have been taken by the program.

I'm too old for men to tell me how to behave and I have my own mind. I do not need to be brainwashed by anyone , let alone a man telling me how I should behave.

That's not a very lady-like post ... [giggle] ... joking of course ...

The leftists program for very long now has been to grow women as men and boys as girls.

She may have been taken by the program.

He obviously was talking to boys that needed to be men.

So you want women to be barefoot and pregnant again and exist for men?? Is the mansplaining group a bunch of Christians who want women to know their place.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mansplaining conference hopes to ‘Make Women Great Again’

By Kirsten Fleming

January 2, 2020 | 5:24pm

It’s a MAGA hat for the uterus.

Welcome to the Make Women Great Again conference, a three-day seminar for women — led by all men.

The Orlando, Florida, event, officially known as the 22 Convention, promises to be a “mansplaining” palooza on teaching women how to drop extra pounds, land a husband, pop out loads of kids and say no to the “toxic bullying feminist dogma.”

“Women today are being taught to be more like men,” says the official site, adding that the attitude has led to skyrocketing divorce rates, depression and single mothers.

“No longer will you have to give in to toxic bullying feminist dogma and go against your biological nature.”

Snip

Speakers include founder Anthony “Dream” Johnson, who bills himself as the first president of the “Manosphere,” and Alexander J.A Cortes, a fitness guru who famously enraged the internet by tweeting out a list detailing “How to be a beautiful woman” by wearing more pink, shaving and being thin, among other attributes. Also on the lineup is far right activist Stefan Molyneux and writer Mike Cernovich, who has argued that there’s no such thing as rape.

The cost for the conference, which kicks off May 1, is $1,999 but there is a currently a 50% discount.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/mansplaining-conference-hopes-to-make-women-great-again
The woman in the story seems to be in over her head raising children and having a career outside the home

So you want women to be barefoot and pregnant again and exist for men?? Is the mansplaining group a bunch of Christians who want women to know their place.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mansplaining conference hopes to ‘Make Women Great Again’

By Kirsten Fleming

January 2, 2020 | 5:24pm

It’s a MAGA hat for the uterus.

Welcome to the Make Women Great Again conference, a three-day seminar for women — led by all men.

The Orlando, Florida, event, officially known as the 22 Convention, promises to be a “mansplaining” palooza on teaching women how to drop extra pounds, land a husband, pop out loads of kids and say no to the “toxic bullying feminist dogma.”

“Women today are being taught to be more like men,” says the official site, adding that the attitude has led to skyrocketing divorce rates, depression and single mothers.

“No longer will you have to give in to toxic bullying feminist dogma and go against your biological nature.”

Snip

Speakers include founder Anthony “Dream” Johnson, who bills himself as the first president of the “Manosphere,” and Alexander J.A Cortes, a fitness guru who famously enraged the internet by tweeting out a list detailing “How to be a beautiful woman” by wearing more pink, shaving and being thin, among other attributes. Also on the lineup is far right activist Stefan Molyneux and writer Mike Cernovich, who has argued that there’s no such thing as rape.

The cost for the conference, which kicks off May 1, is $1,999 but there is a currently a 50% discount.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/mansplaining-conference-hopes-to-make-women-great-again
The woman in the story seems to be in over her head raising children and having a career outside the home
Who is Meredith Masony, founder of That's Inappropriate

Which is why kids shouldn't be in the picture if a life outside the home is that important enough to a woman. A woman in my area recently made the local news for two counts of child neglect. Because of how often the child service people have been alerted where her two kids are concerned, I guess that they are now in foster care or with other family members.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Which is why kids shouldn't be in the picture if a life outside the home is that important enough to a woman. A woman in my area recently made the local news for two counts of child neglect. Because of how often the child service people have been alerted where her two kids are concerned, I guess that they are now in foster care or with other family members.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
I liked her writing style

maybe she should become a stay-home writer for some left wing journal that hates trump

Forum List

Back