How Long B4 Weinstein Gets Arkacided?

How Long B4 Weinstein Arkacides Himself?

• 1 week March3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 weeks March 10th

• 6 months August 31st

• Total voters
Yep, there's a good chance he'll be "suicided" in the near future. He most likely has a LOT of dirt on the Hildebeast and Bubba Bill. I wouldn't be surprised if his name is added to the Clinton Body Count List before summer.
Isnt it funny how Liberals poopoo the Clinton Body Count stuff, but it is entirely predictable in many cases?

If there is no truth to it, why is it such a sure thing when suckers have dirt on the Clintons or crossed them?

lol

you've been suckered!

trump is organizing the hits because he KNOWS you will blame the clintons.....

I just wonder when they will find Weinstein hanging in his cell by a toilet paper noose and all the cameras go out simultaneously with all the guards lulled to sleep.

I give him about a month for the Clintons to get organized.

trump said he could murder people on 5th avenue and you wouldn't care

you told him (and everyone!) that he was right!

"I DO NOT CARE WHO OR HOW MAY PEOPLE MY DICTATOR MURDERS just as long as I get to STICK IT TO THE LIBERALS!"

that is what you said....

and here you are accusing hillary of multiple murders.....as though it were a BAD thing....

so is murder GOOD? or BAD?

please refer to your bible.....

That is not what Trump said, moron.

Jeebus!

he said "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a single voter"

now.....tell me, moron....

how is that any different from what I said?

didn't you proudly agree that you would vote for him even if he shot someone on 5th avenue?

or do you intend to lie now?

That is not what Trump said, moron.

Jeebus!

he said "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a single voter"

now.....tell me, moron....

how is that any different from what I said?

didn't you proudly agree that you would vote for him even if he shot someone on 5th avenue?

or do you intend to lie now?

He said he could 'shoot someone' on 5th Ave, and you rephrased that to 'murder someone'.

You really dont see the difference? roflmao

Let me essplain it to you, Lucy.

To SHOOT someone is not morally conclusive, it could be a moral act because you shoot in self defense, but to say murder implies that it was immoral and/or illegal.

Lord almighty, liberals are freaking stupid.

I just wonder when they will find Weinstein hanging in his cell by a toilet paper noose and all the cameras go out simultaneously with all the guards lulled to sleep.

I give him about a month for the Clintons to get organized.
#WEINSTEINDIDNTKILLHIMSELF: Harvey Weinstein injured in Rikers Island jail, his publicist says.

images

For clarity. Most women in Hollywood know that they have to do some special tasks to move up.

Take our lil Darling Marilyn. Once she made the big time she said, 'Well that's the last cock I'll have to suck"

Think about that.
You have it slightly off. It was right after her wedding to Joe DiMaggio. She said "I'll never have to suck another cock."

Small difference.

For clarity. Most women in Hollywood know that they have to do some special tasks to move up.

Take our lil Darling Marilyn. Once she made the big time she said, 'Well that's the last cock I'll have to suck"

Think about that.
You have it slightly off. It was right after her wedding to Joe DiMaggio. She said "I'll never have to suck another cock."

Small difference.
Lol. Thanks.I thought I heard it when she was talking about producers after hitting it big.

If she would have spilled the beans, Kennedy would probably not have died. His career over, and Dallas probably would not have happened.

Forum List

Back