How long before all those jobs start pouring in from overseas? Where are they coming from?

R

rdean

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

The latest from Bureau of Labor Statistics says the current number of jobs openings is at 5.5 million.

How many more jobs will be pouring in from overseas?

Trump's gonna bring 'em back. Where will he bring them from and what kind of jobs will they be.

The Trump base spent their vote on him and now expect something in return. What is it you expect in return?

How long you gonna give him?

Come USMB right wing smart asses. Give us some projections. Tell us what's going to happen.

Since we already have 5.5 million unfilled, you can't credit those to Trump. So how many above 5.5 million will there be?

Yes, it is a troll thread. Tomorrow at noon is going to be a week that Trump was sworn in.

Well, someone needs to build all those cars that are being built here, there's a lot of pipeline building to be done, A fairly long wall needs some work. Need a few snipers on the border too. Much better than the 5.5 million part time below 29 hour a week jobs obie put on the market. Which obviously not many people want.

The latest from Bureau of Labor Statistics says the current number of jobs openings is at 5.5 million.

Trump's gonna bring 'em back. Where will he bring them from and what kind of jobs will they be.

The Trump base spent their vote on him and now expect something in return. What is it you expect in return?

Come USMB right wing smart asses. Give us some projections. Tell us what's going to happen.

Since we already have 5.5 million unfilled, you can't credit those to Trump. So how many above 5.5 million will there be?
Tomorrow.....idiot....

Well, someone needs to build all those cars that are being built here, there's a lot of pipeline building to be done, A fairly long wall needs some work. Need a few snipers on the border too. Much better than the 5.5 million part time below 29 hour a week jobs obie put on the market. Which obviously not many people want.
5.5 million part time jobs? Really? Or jobs Republicans don't have the skills to fill?

5.5 million part time jobs? Really? Or jobs Republicans don't have the skills to fill?
If your posting skills are equal to your job skills...yeah you better pray for a $15 hour minimum wage. It's the only raise you will get the rest of your life.

If your posting skills are equal to your job skills...yeah you better pray for a $15 hour minimum wage. It's the only raise you will get the rest of your life.
I retired.

Well so far he's prevented jobs from leaving, now we can get back Jobs from Asia, and mexico

I retired.

Wow, old and no wisdom gained, that's too bad rdean.

2 pipelines? Wow, that's got to be at least a hundred people.
And to you, and the Democrat Liberals, a hundred people are to scoffed at, unless you can decide what job they will have. The Demorats are good at this, looking down upon a hundred people, as if they are not worthy of a job.

I retired.
Former .gov employee?

Speaking for myself, I already got what I wanted in return. My motivation was to keep Hillary from the White House. That's why I voted against her in the Primary and the General.

Speaking for myself, I already got what I wanted in return. My motivation was to keep Hillary from the White House. That's why I voted against her in the Primary and the General.
What is it you thought she would do?

Forum List

Back