How long before all those jobs start pouring in from overseas? Where are they coming from?

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

The latest from Bureau of Labor Statistics says the current number of jobs openings is at 5.5 million.

How many more jobs will be pouring in from overseas?

Trump's gonna bring 'em back. Where will he bring them from and what kind of jobs will they be.

The Trump base spent their vote on him and now expect something in return. What is it you expect in return?

How long you gonna give him?

Come USMB right wing smart asses. Give us some projections. Tell us what's going to happen.

Since we already have 5.5 million unfilled, you can't credit those to Trump. So how many above 5.5 million will there be?

Well so far he's prevented jobs from leaving, now we can get back Jobs from Asia, and mexico
That's the same question I asked at the beginning. What jobs are you talking about?

CEO tells investors: Trump's Carrier deal will be used to automate factory and eliminate jobs (VIDEO)

The latest from Bureau of Labor Statistics says the current number of jobs openings is at 5.5 million.

Trump's gonna bring 'em back. Where will he bring them from and what kind of jobs will they be.

The Trump base spent their vote on him and now expect something in return. What is it you expect in return?

Come USMB right wing smart asses. Give us some projections. Tell us what's going to happen.

Since we already have 5.5 million unfilled, you can't credit those to Trump. So how many above 5.5 million will there be?

Well so far he's prevented jobs from leaving, now we can get back Jobs from Asia, and mexico
What jobs are you talking about?
There will be lots of lawnmower pushing jobs and the like as soon as the wetbacks are all eradicated.

Speaking for myself, I already got what I wanted in return. My motivation was to keep Hillary from the White House. That's why I voted against her in the Primary and the General.
What is it you thought she would do?

All the things that people claimed Trump might do from lack of experience I assumed Hillary would do from her belief she was clever. Hillary has a long record of poor choices and lack of accountability. Starting with her actions during Bill's first Campaign with the Bimbo Eruptions through her Travel Office firings to her time as Senator. At every turn Hillary is that hair short of clever enough to pull the schemes off.

While Trump may bumble us into a war from his lack of experience Hillary would get us into one from her being arrogant enough to think she could get away with it. Her record as Secretary of State sealed the deal and had me vote against the Democrat for the first time in my life.

Speaking for myself, I already got what I wanted in return. My motivation was to keep Hillary from the White House. That's why I voted against her in the Primary and the General.

All the things that people claimed Trump might do from lack of experience I assumed Hillary would do from her belief she was clever. Hillary has a long record of poor choices and lack of accountability. Starting with her actions during Bill's first Campaign with the Bimbo Eruptions through her Travel Office firings to her time as Senator. At every turn Hillary is that hair short of clever enough to pull the schemes off.

While Trump may bumble us into a war from his lack of experience Hillary would get us into one from her being arrogant enough to think she could get away with it. Her record as Secretary of State sealed the deal and had me vote against the Democrat for the first time in my life.
Double standard. Trump says he grabs pu$$y.

No one is more arrogant than Trump. He's the greatest at everything. Ask him.

And she was a pretty good Secretary of State so said the Republicans. Until she started running for the presidency. Why do you think Russia is so scared of her?

This is the question:
How long before all those jobs start pouring in from overseas? Where are they coming from?
Republicans seem to have no idea.

Double standard. Trump says he grabs pu$$y.

No one is more arrogant than Trump. He's the greatest at everything. Ask him.

And she was a pretty good Secretary of State so said the Republicans. Until she started running for the presidency. Why do you think Russia is so scared of her?

Scared? I think they are furious with her since she started the Syrian war. Another of her clever ideas that just wasn't quite clever enough.

Is your mom looking for work again? Damn the luck.

What jobs are you talking about?
There will be lots of lawnmower pushing jobs and the like as soon as the wetbacks are all eradicated.
Illegals take plenty of good paying American jobs like construction and truck driving.

This is the question:
Republicans seem to have no idea.

The next time you predict exactly when recessions or booms occur, please let us know. So far I haven't seen any of you snowflakes demonstrate such a talent.

We haven't even seen the details of Repalcecare yet. They've had eight years to come up with one, and they ain't got nothing. What a joke.

Apologize for supporting the criminals Obama and Hillary among others. Otherwise, I won't indulge you.

Forum List

Back