How long before mueller starts harassing Trump family members?

The real reason Mueller hasn’t called Ivanka Trump

“Tell us Barron what were you thinking when spongebob hit Krabs”

If mueller waits till the last minute to interview family members it will show what a spineless scum he really is

Do it now mueller why wait?
Afraid?
before i wade through this - is this from meuller, or conjecture on a website passing it off as real/opinion?
If that were the case libs would never be able to post on this forum
many would be tossed out on their collective asses.

no one outside of his investigation knows what's going on. when a website/story says THE REAL REASON they mean OUR BULLSHIT SPECULATION where they connect the dots to make their own pretty picture and go LOOK!!!

crap like this is a human, not liberal, trait. also annoying as hell that we live in a hyped up world where people continue to fall for this shit. hell, my aged father after getting the 4th spam mail for little johnny wanting to set the record for most post cards in the world before dies was just done to chain yank.

all this crap is chain yanking that gets people fighting. not news, not for sure, and damn sure not "the real reason" when the only people who have the "real reason" have not spoken to it.

rivalsPutinInstallsMoron.gif

And yes, he's a criminal. :113:

If mueller waits till the last minute to interview family members it will show what a spineless scum he really is

Afraid?
Why would Mueller want to hear the details of for instance Don Jr talking to Russians who claimed to have '' dirt'' on Hilary provided by the Russian government? Obviously that has nothing to do with colluding with the Russian government. Oh wait.........
Ya Hillary had to pay 12 million and jr might have got his free
Oh the injustice
Oh the deflection. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this OP. The OP you started how it was wrong for Mueller to go after Trump's family? And wasn't my reply a response to that premise, by pointing out that just with what is in the public domain, you can say that at least some of his family members have done stuff that is highly relevant and highly suspicious to someone investigating Russian involvement with the elections? So what has Hilary got to do with the premise of your OP?

Last edited:
Rudy Giuliani: The basis of Mueller’s case is dead. Sessions should step in and close it.

Afraid?
Why would Mueller want to hear the details of for instance Don Jr talking to Russians who claimed to have '' dirt'' on Hilary provided by the Russian government? Obviously that has nothing to do with colluding with the Russian government. Oh wait.........
Oh the injustice
Oh the deflection. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this OP. The OP you started how it was wrong for Mueller to go after Trump's family? And wasn't my reply a response to that premise, by pointing out that just with what is in the public domain, you can say that at least some of his family members have done stuff that is highly relevant and highly suspicious to someone investigating Russian involvement with the elections? So what has Hilary got to do with the premise of your OP?
LOL Prove they’re a crime family
You’re making up stuff to prove your point

The Democrats are pushing Mueller to hassle Trump in hopes that Trump will fire him so they can they can get something else going on Trump

Afraid?
Oh the injustice
LOL Prove they’re a crime family
You’re making up stuff to prove your point
Firstly I never claimed they're a crime family, I suspect they are but that's an opinion. Secondly I'll ask again what does that have to do with the premise of your OP? You realize that you are trying to deflect from your own OP? You cited how it was unreasonable for Mueller to investigate the Trump family members. I gave a concrete example why at least in the case of Don Jr. it's perfectly understandable why Mueller would be interested. So in response you first try the "Oh but Hilary" deflection. And now you go for the straight up straw man argument that I claimed the Trump family is a crime family. I don't mind answering stuff but a little bit of intellectual honesty is necessary.

Afraid?
Any family members who are working for him and the WH right now are not protected from being investigated.
Good
Go for it
Why wait
Go for it now Go after Ivanka tooth and nail
You want him to go for it now or wait
Please say

Why should i care who harasses some billionaires little snowflakes?

~S~

Forum List

Back