How long before the name Nationals is considered racist?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I noticed how the Washington Nationals are in the World Series. Isn't it really mean and bad to be a nationalist? Of course unless you are from a predominantly brown colored nation that is.

Has anyone been making a thing about that on the left? If not, they better step up their game. I am a little disappointed in them that they have not noticed this. Unlike that Washington Redskins team that they pretend to be all offended by.

Speaking of that. Look at how racist the white leftist elites are. If you are not offended by what they tell you to be offended by......you better hide. Take a look at the Navajo in Red Mesa. They have long prided their name the Redskins. Look at how abused they are by the left for not being woke.

Just watch this video and see how abused they are.....by the left. Get that? Navajo Native Americans, being abused. Not just because they are not offended by the harmless name, but they take pride in it.

I am telling you. The left (especially the white elitists) hate minorities that are not woke more than anyone else. Including Trump. Remember that.

Not as much as I hate them. So, there is that.

Last edited:
No worries, the Astros will have you forgetting all about the renamed Expos.

No worries, the Astros will have you forgetting all about the renamed Expos.

I would not be so sure.

As the Blues proved, winning in the playoffs is about being the hot team at the right time.

They could always re-name the team: The Heap-Big Injun Losers .

Wouldn't work for this season, but, historically... :21:

I think the Redskins ought to be renamed....

We were slave owners too and fought for the confederacy.

Ever notice whenever I bring that up losers on the left ignore that fact? Isn't it funny how that skinny lying scumbagkuunt who claimed she is a Native American cause of her high cheek bones.....

She claims she is Cherokee.

Did you know that the Cherokee were one of at least 10 tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy?

LOL at how stupid and pathetic the left is.Like that fucking hypocrite golfing gator.

I think the Redskins ought to be renamed....

We were slave owners too and fought for the confederacy.

Ever notice whenever I bring that up losers on the left ignore that fact? Isn't it funny how that skinny lying scumbagkuunt who claimed she is a Native American cause of her high cheek bones.....

She claims she is Cherokee.

Did you know that the Cherokee were one of at least 10 tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy?

LOL at how stupid and pathetic the left is.Like that fucking hypocrite golfing gator.
Ever notice....nope, not really.

Forum List

Back