How long before your empty bedroom is mandated?

I could actually do four space-wise but the sewer hook-up cost might get prohibitive for the fourth one.

I'll hire a engineer friend to figure it out for me but the extra off-street parking would make it a lot more attractive with three units.
$$$$$$

I could actually do four space-wise but the sewer hook-up cost might get prohibitive for the fourth one.

I'll hire a engineer friend to figure it out for me but the extra off-street parking would make it a lot more attractive with three units.
Plan for four, do three.

Liar!

Just look at all the illegal aliens living on Martha's Vineyard.

The goddamn Democrat Mayor of New York is bitching about all the Illegals in his sanctuary city. He lives in a fucking mansion. Why doesn't he take in a few Illegal families? He has more room than he needs.

Don't you Leftest scum believe in everybody according to their needs?

The goddamn Democrat Mayor of New York is bitching about all the Illegals in his sanctuary city. He lives in a fucking mansion. Why doesn't he take in a few Illegal families? He has more room than he needs.

Don't you Leftest scum believe in everybody according to their needs?

Black residents of Chicago are upset that illegal aliens are getting funding that black neighborhoods could use.

The Democrat fat cat leadership would love to mandate that you take in the goddamn Illegal filth but you can bet that would not want the Illegals in their homes.

Exactly! that goes without saying!:thup:

....and the hotels confiscated are being destroyed beyond recognition by these illegal savages.:mad:

"The Mayfair Hotel in Los Angeles, California participated for two years in the federal initiative, that turns California hotels into temporary homeless shelters.

A decision that resulted in $11.5 million in damages to their facility, paid for by taxpayers, which includes shattered windows, vandalized bathrooms, destruction of carpet, drug use, fights and more"

....and the hotels confiscated are being destroyed beyond recognition by these illegal savages.:mad:

"The Mayfair Hotel in Los Angeles, California participated for two years in the federal initiative, that turns California hotels into temporary homeless shelters.

A decision that resulted in $11.5 million in damages to their facility, paid for by taxpayers, which includes shattered windows, vandalized bathrooms, destruction of carpet, drug use, fights and more"

These lowlife scum illegals who do this have no shame, class or dignity. I once posted some pictures of how they trashed nice hotel rooms. They could care less. They need to go sleep back outside if they are going to trash personal property. Or better yet, send them back where they came from.

Black residents of Chicago are upset that illegal aliens are getting funding that black neighborhoods could use.
Well those dimwits voted for Democrats that allowed the Illegals to flood in so I hope they suffer. Serves them right. Democrat stupidity always results in suffering.

Forum List

Back