How Long Did It Take You?

Once again, a conservative is too afraid to defend his ideas, and so is reduced to childish name calling. :lol:

I accept your surrender

Once again Sample Platter you display your inbred stupidity.....you stated in an earlier post that demand creates jobs...I countered with if you don't have a fucking job...how are you supposed to buy shit and create demand? You're flailing about now so try to make an intelligent response.

I already told you, but maybe it'll sink in the 2nd time. Probably not

Most "people with jobs" are not "business owners"

And once again, you fail to support your own claims. Instead, you're trying to pretend I haven't completely destroyed your absurd argument

And maybe you missed the point that others are trying to make here.

Nobody has a job unless they are working for somebody with a business or are running their own business.

Jobs come from businesses.

Even jobs in government are paid for by businesses or those who work for businesses while they contribute a minimal amount to the economy if anything. I'm guessing that a great number of government jobs are costing the people considerably more than anything those holding those jobs are able to contribute back into the economy.

Last edited:
How many in the military?

It is a "business" ?

How many employed in Washington? In your state capitol? in your county govt? your city govt?

How many of those are "businesses"?

Once again, a conservative is too afraid to defend his ideas, and so is reduced to childish name calling. :lol:

I accept your surrender

Once again Sample Platter you display your inbred stupidity.....you stated in an earlier post that demand creates jobs...I countered with if you don't have a fucking job...how are you supposed to buy shit and create demand? You're flailing about now so try to make an intelligent response.

And once again, you fail to support your own claims. Instead, you're trying to pretend I haven't completely destroyed your absurd argument

LMAO!!!
There is no doubt that you and Truthmatters are related...NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER...but at least you got this....now move on
Sanjaya.jpg

It is a "business" ?

How many employed in Washington? In your state capitol? in your county govt? your city govt?

I concede your point that government jobs are not 'businesses' or at least they didn't used to be before Obama.

So those belong in a separate class. However enlightened people are very aware that the great majority of those jobs take more out of the economy than they are able to put back. So are they really jobs? We call them that. And some who work in them are really working.

But it is important to distinguish between government and private sector jobs.

Nobody has a job unless they are working for somebody with a business or are running their own business.

No, govt employees don't get jobs from businesses. They get their jobs from the govt.

Even jobs in government are paid for by businesses or those who work for businesses while they contribute a minimal amount to the economy if anything.

People who work for others are not "business owners". Is this too hard to understand, or did you forget that the point being argued here is whether all or most jobs are created by business owners?

LMAO!!!
There is no doubt that you and Truthmatters are related...NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER...but at least you got this....now move on
Sanjaya.jpg

I see you are still reduced to childish insults because you can't refute what I've said

It is a "business" ?

I concede your point that government jobs are not 'businesses' or at least they didn't used to be before Obama.

So those belong in a separate class. However enlightened people are very aware that the great majority of those jobs take more out of the economy than they are able to put back. So are they really jobs? We call them that. And some who work in them are really working.

But it is important to distinguish between government and private sector jobs.

Yes, it is important to do that. Is that why you totally ignored the public sector and tried to argue that ALL jobs are created by business owners, or are you willing to admit you were wrong about that?

Or will you continue your silly effort to define "govt job" as a "business"?

No, govt employees don't get jobs from businesses. They get their jobs from the govt.

Even jobs in government are paid for by businesses or those who work for businesses while they contribute a minimal amount to the economy if anything.

People who work for others are not "business owners". Is this too hard to understand, or did you forget that the point being argued here is whether all or most jobs are created by business owners?

I will concede that business owners don't create most government jobs. If you are honest, however, you will concede that those government jobs would not be able to exist without business owners.

But other than government jobs that are not created by business owners but are made possible by business owners, please tell me what jobs are not created by business owners.

And do you think there are more jobs in government than there are in the private sector? If not, then can you concede that most jobs are created by business owners?

simpletons cling to the bs that gov jobs aren't real jobs. GED's are all over the place today.

Conservatives don't believe that individuals should have the freedom to not go to work.

yet still EXPECT to maintain the same sort of lifestyle as a working person, by DEMANDING that said workers SUPPORT THEM.

Fixed.

Last edited:
simpletons cling to the bs that gov jobs aren't real jobs. GED's are all over the place today.

Simpleton or not, when you hear the term 'creating jobs' do you think of something that produces a product people are willing to buy or provides a marketable service that people are willing to pay for? Or do you think of a government job that you are going to have to help pay the salary and which won't be returning as much to the economy as it takes out.

Are you capable of seeing the difference between these two things?

And then are you honest enough to cut people some slack who are obviously distinguishing between these two things?

I will concede that business owners don't create most government jobs.

So you still don't have the honesty to address what we are really talking about (whether not ALL JOBS are created by business owners) and instead pretend we're talking about who creates govt jobs?

If you are honest, however, you will concede that those government jobs would not be able to exist without business owners.

If you are honest, you wouldn't pretend we're discussing who creates govt jobs.

But other than government jobs that are not created by business owners but are made possible by business owners,

Most of the money used to pay govt workers comes from taxes collected by people who are NOT business owners. If you were honest, you would stop pretending we are discussing whether "jobs are MADE POSSIBLE by business owners" and address what we are actually talking about; whether ALL jobs are CREATED by business owners.

You don't have the honesty to admit you were wrong to say all jobs are created by business owners, so you're dishonestly trying to "move the goalposts" by changing the subject.

please tell me what jobs are not created by business owners.

I already have....govt jobs.

If you were honest, you'd acknowledge that your question was already answered instead of pretending that you still have a valid argument to make

And do you think there are more jobs in government than there are in the private sector?

Someone else posted that 30% of all jobs are created by the govt.

In addition to that, there are people who work for charities. Those jobs are not created by business owners.

Then there are people who work for religious instutitions. Those jobs were not created by business owners.

You were the one who claimed that ALL JOBS are created by business owners. You're not honest enough to admit you're wrong, so now you want to pretend you never said it, and change your argument to "MOST JOBS" are created by business owners

My guess, is that like your first ridiculous claim, you will not provide any factual support for your position. Instead, you will demand that I disprove it, as if you have no responsibility to support your claims with evidence.

You made the claim. The burder of proof is on you. If you want to claim that most jobs are created by business owners, prove it with evidence
If not, then can you concede that most jobs are created by business owners?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Simpleton or not, when you hear the term 'creating jobs' do you think of something that produces a product people are willing to buy or provides a marketable service that people are willing to pay for? Or do you think of a government job that you are going to have to help pay the salary and which won't be returning as much to the economy as it takes out.

I think of ALL kinds of jobs, like military service, charity work, religious workers, etc.

Only a nincompoop would think the military and charity workers do not return anything to the economy. Only a nincompoop thinks the word "job" applies only to people who work for profit making enterprises

I can see that without the military, we wouldn't have an economy.

And then are you honest enough to cut people some slack who are obviously distinguishing between these two things?

No because it's not true.

You don't even know that charities are created as CORPORATIONS,

which allows them to operate Exactly Like A Business, minus the taxes?

Cripes.

Lets bring home the troops from Afganistan and Iraq and discharge them.

See where the economy would go then.

I think of ALL kinds of jobs, like military service, charity work, religious workers, etc.

Only a nincompoop would think the military and charity workers do not return anything to the economy. Only a nincompoop thinks the word "job" applies only to people who work for profit making enterprises

I can see that without the military, we wouldn't have an economy.

No because it's not true.

(muttering my mantra. I will not. . . . . with a bit of Lord give me patience thrown in.)

Forum List

Back