How Long Do You Think Trump Would Have Lasted?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
If he had made as many gaffes and everything that is happening now underneath the Biden and Harris administration would be happening underneath him instead? I'd give it months if not weeks or days and certainly not years.

Nope. The Biden/Harris troubles are their own making. Trump would not have made those situations. The Border was secure. We were energy independent and an exporter of energy. No high Gas Prices. Russia would never have threatened Europe with cut off energy because we would have been the major supplier not them. Fentanyl would not be flowing into the country.

Trump was all around a much better leader than the Gang That Couldn't Govern Straight.

If he had made as many gaffes and everything that is happening now underneath the Biden and Harris administration would be happening underneath him instead? I'd give it months if not weeks or days and certainly not years.
Days. the world could burn to a cinder and these demrats on the board and their minion masters could care less so long as they are in charge.

About 6 min. The democrats and rinos wanted to do it after all the good Trump has done . So one Biden and they would have pounced. It is easy to see how much the Washington insiders hate this country. And in reality Trump was right again , they are not attacking him they are attacking we the people. And we the people had better learned something , and we better be on guard for future elections or they will cheat us again . Question being , what will they do to make sure we the people don't elect Trump? They used their plandemic already , Witt they go nuclear to stop Trump? Never put it past the evil left .

Uhh..he did. And on top of that, told more lies than the previous 15 administrations put together. :)
And still, not a one of his enablers sought to get the VP or the cabinet to invoke the 25th.

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2024 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Nope. The Biden/Harris troubles are their own making. Trump would not have made those situations.

True, but my point is if he had they wouldn't keep him around that long as it's nearly been two years of this madness.

Amazing how many wanted Congress to use the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office, but are now giving Biden pass.

And this is coming from a non-Trump supporter guys and gals.

Uhh..he did. And on top of that, told more lies than the previous 15 administrations put together. :)
And still, not a one of his enablers sought to get the VP or the cabinet to invoke the 25th.

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2024 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

What makes you so sure that he's going to last that long and what kind of lies are you talking about? Be more specific.

True, but my point is if he had they wouldn't keep him around that long as it's nearly been two years of this madness.

And this is coming from a non-Trump supporter guys and gals.

What makes you so sure that he's going to last that long and what kind of lies are you talking about? Be more specific.
Well, why don't we start at "I had the biggest crowd EVER at my inauguration"....and it goes straight down hill from there. :)
Take your pick.

So, Trump cult losers, how much does it bother you, the way that no one outside of your sore-loser cult pays any attention to your BDS whining?

A lot, judging by the number of whimpering BDS posts we see here.

So, Trump cult losers, how much does it bother you, the way that no one outside of your sore-loser cult pays any attention to your BDS whining?

A lot, judging by the number of whimpering BDS posts we see here.
Perhaps if there was attack dogs in the White House Press Room like Trump had it would be a good start. Notice they all left once Trump was disposed of by the globalist elites. What Progs do to themselves is their business. But they always make sure they interfere with others and their business.

How long would Biden have lasted so far if he had been a Republican?

He would never have won the election.

Perhaps if there was attack dogs in the White House Press Room like Trump had it would be a good start. Notice they all left once Trump was disposed of by the globalist elites. What Progs do to themselves is their business. But they always make sure they interfere with others and their business.
What good is an attack dog if he runs after and bites the wrong people...or worse...his own family? Not very much use, huh?...Just like Trump.
Don't know why you people always ascribe traits to Trump that he NEVER had in him.

He helped build the swamp. He WAS the swamp. :)

Not too long, Captain Obvious!

Trump would not have lasted too long if that had been the case.

laughing is what we do everyday poor old stumblebum Joe

Forum List

Back