How long will Obama's Presidency Last?

How long does Obama have to remain in office?

• No more than 6 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No more than 12 months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No more than 24 months

• He'll complete the entire term, unscathed.

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • He'll complete the entire term, but it will be brutal

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • He'll make it, unless more scandals keep developing

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Depends on how many more firebombs come out of current scandals

• He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Obama is safe simply because the Democrats will not tell him to resign or be impeached as the Republicans did Nixon.

It's gonna be a very long three years, but Obama will come through it and complete his term.

And it will be brutal - for the country.

Obama is safe simply because the Democrats will not tell him to resign or be impeached as the Republicans did Nixon.

It's gonna be a very long three years, but Obama will come through it and complete his term.

And it will be brutal - for the country.
I'm not so sure he's gonna make it through his term. People are getting pretty fed up with his spying and eaves dropping bullshit. There's no telling how much more there is that we don't know about yet. I think there's a limit to how much he can get away with. He may end up being impeached before it's over if more comes out.

When you tell someone to either prove a claim they made or leave the board for a year that's bullying. What seems to be the case with most bullies is that they don't realize the things they do are bullying. This I have seen over and over again. Observed mostly, but have experienced sometimes as well. It was a misstatement about Nixon. I suppose you are going to claim you never misstated anything and therefore you have the right to bully others about it. People are not infallible. And if it was such a huge, massive wrong, why are you the only one on this board that bothered to point it out or make any kind of issue about it?

1 - I was offering a wager. Prove their claim and I would leave if they would do the same if they couldn't.

2 - I have gotten very tired of Liberals claiming Nixon was impeached. He wasn't. It never made it to the House Floor for a vote. Nixon resigned instead. He showed some dignity and a bit of honor in leaving on his own instead of having to be dragged out kicking and screaming. The Republicans showed that they were not going to put party above the country and told Nixon that.

It would be nice if I thought Democrats could do the same thing. But they have proven at least twice that party is much more important to them than the country is.

2A - This is a political discussion board. You should be responsible enough to either know your political history and facts to support your position. When a person posts stupid crap that is easily proven wrong, and simple, basic facts at that, then how can they have any credibility at all with their opinions?

3 - If you are not sure that the "fact" that you are stating is right, either research it, don't post it, or use something like "IIRC".

4 - I wasn't the only one to catch it. Templar caught it also when Saigon stated the same thing.

I vividly recall when the Patriot Act, Fatherland Security and Bush was invading people's privacy conservatives were all on board...have to fight those ragheads. I made the point that it will be interesting to see if you have the same fervor when a Democrat is in the White House and has that power.

It feel on deaf ears...but guess what? Tommy can you hear me, we found a doctor with a miracle cure.

And most of those same STATIST Republicans still support it and the current controversy.

Stop thinking LEFT vs RIGHT, and start thinking UP vs DOWN. With UP being Authoritarian and Down being Libertarian.

Down = Rand Paul (R), Wyden (D)

UP = Mccain (R), Feinstien (D)

I hadn't thought of it quite that way, but that is well done.

Agreed, that's how it's shaking out. And right now the Authoritarians are in firm control. At the same time, the ship is floundering and we're more divided than ever.

Coincidence?

Forum List

Back