How long will Obama's Presidency Last?

How long does Obama have to remain in office?

• No more than 6 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No more than 12 months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No more than 24 months

• He'll complete the entire term, unscathed.

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • He'll complete the entire term, but it will be brutal

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • He'll make it, unless more scandals keep developing

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Depends on how many more firebombs come out of current scandals

• He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
His Royal Imperial Highness will - in my opinion - complete his term.

Keep in mind that the Ministry of Propaganda (or as the leftist call it the mainstream media) will continue to protect him and all of the low-information voters will continue to think just at the Ministry of Propaganda tell them to.

Can you give us a link to that?

He'll probably complete his term but he'll be limping and bleeding.

And so will America, thanks to these witch hunts, but the GOP will sustain the most damage.

Absolutely agree. They are doing themselves more harm than they are doing to Obama. They are destroying their image, not his. I hope they keep it up. It will ensure that the next President will also be a Democrat!

Liberals here are doing nothing but shielding themselves from reality. These quips won't last when they make it all the way up to the top rung of the ladder!

Keep in mind that the Ministry of Propaganda (or as the leftist call it the mainstream media) will continue to protect him and all of the low-information voters will continue to think just at the Ministry of Propaganda tell them to.

The New York Times after their little outburst backtracked about 8 hours later after saying the Obama Administration "has now lost all credibility" they edited that to say "has now lost all credibility on this issue. That's one mighty fine case of cold feet. Lakhota, the media are scared to stand up to his highness.

I'll bet anyone here $1000 that Obama finishes out his term.

I'll bet you $1000 that on January 20th, 2017, he won't have anymore terms. Care to match that, smartass?

If you weren't just talking out of your fat ass you'd be eager to take my bet.

$1000 Obama finishes his term. Your bet is he doesn't. Loser pays up on inauguration day 2017.

Show us you're not just a big talking pussy. Surprise us.

I'll bet you $1000 that on January 20th, 2017, he won't have anymore terms. Care to match that, smartass?

If you weren't just talking out of your fat ass you'd be eager to take my bet.

$1000 Obama finishes his term. Your bet is he doesn't. Loser pays up on inauguration day 2017.

Show us you're not just a big talking pussy. Surprise us.

Will I be here in 4 years? Maybe. Maybe not. Yeah, and you are talking out of your ass too, you arrogant bastard. Who has a thousand bucks to just give away? You're just about as lame as Mitt Romney making Rick Perry a $10,000 bet on live television. Just how will you collect? Some of us may not even be here in that amount of time. Way to let your mouth do the thinking for you, idiot. I voted he would finish his term, brutally, fyi.

You people make me laugh, hard. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A link to what??

At least there is one person willing to put their money where their mouth is.
The bet means nothing, considering nobody even knows who the fuck he is.

These things can be arranged, you just do not have the balls to take the bet.
You're a liberal, and liberals are notorious for not honoring their commitments. Just look at our president. He hasn't honored any of his commitments. You're full of hot air (and shit).

A link to what??

I was just teasing - because I know you can't link yet. Welcome aboard, wingnut.

boner-happens.jpg

Why do you not just admit that you are afraid to take the bet?

January 2017 is when we make him King, so you will lose.

King? Oh that's it. I've heard everything now. I would take up that bet if I had any money from a job he promised he'd have for me come his first term in office!

You guys make me laugh, harder.

Last edited:

First row, Clinton was impeached.

Second row, Obama killed innocent children in his drone strikes on al-Qaeda. No outrage, but oh, stuff happens.

Third row, Bush got the proper authorization, unlike Obama. As if you wouldn't have called for his impeachment had he farted in the wrong direction.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back