How long will Obama's Presidency Last?

How long does Obama have to remain in office?

• No more than 6 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No more than 12 months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No more than 24 months

• He'll complete the entire term, unscathed.

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • He'll complete the entire term, but it will be brutal

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • He'll make it, unless more scandals keep developing

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Depends on how many more firebombs come out of current scandals

• He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Templar -

First row, Clinton was impeached.

Really?

Funny...I don't recall that. What date did he leave office?

Impeachment does not always mean he leaves office. But technically he was impeached by the House.

He was impeached against the will of the people. Millions of taxpayer dollars spent, Clinton job approval was at 70% throughout that sham of an impeachment hearing and he remains one of America's most beloved politicians. Republicans were and are hated.

People feel the same way about Obama but still you push for idiotic measures such as impeachment for some hateful reason.

Republicans really are the party of stupid.. :lmao:

With what? With your Obamopoly money?

No money. Just a simple bet that either one of us can honor. If Obama is impeached or resigns, I will leave this board forever; if he finishes out his second term, you leave this board forever.

The threat of being forced to leave the forum will prove too much for him, I bet.

He'll be gone long before 2016, socks don't have staying power.. They ALWAYS slip up.

With three and half years remaining for his term, I highly doubt he'll make it to the end before having been forced to resign, Nixon-style.

Good Morning everyone. My answer is not listed. So I will list it here, 2ndAmendment.

By everything I've seen?

I am fully convinced Obama will stay in office until the day America falls. He's it. I don't believe we will have another president after Obama. It all ends with him.

We'll find out in the future who's right.

-Jeri

Last edited:
He'll probably complete his term but he'll be limping and bleeding.

And so will America, thanks to these witch hunts, but the GOP will sustain the most damage.

Absolutely agree. They are doing themselves more harm than they are doing to Obama. They are destroying their image, not his. I hope they keep it up. It will ensure that the next President will also be a Democrat!

oh brother, and all that has been coming out about his administration will not destroy his image huh? you don't care one bit about the people testifying how they were harassed, abused, etc etc

ObamaBots are sad little people

With three and half years remaining for his term, I highly doubt he'll make it to the end before having been forced to resign, Nixon-style.

Good Morning everyone. My answer is not listed. So I will list it here, 2ndAmendment.

By everything I seen?

I am fully convinced Obama will stay in office until the day America falls. He's it. I don't believe we will have another president after Obama. It all ends with him.

-Jeri

We will? Do you think we need to go even one second into the future to know that you are batshit crazy?

Stephanie, I believe his image was destroyed a long time ago. I am hearing more and more Democrats tell me they cannot get over what he has done. They do not approve of his actions and are taken back at the ramifications of what NSA UTAH DATA SPY CENTER means to them and their families personally.

I noticed even some liberals here on this board are remaining pretty quiet over his latest stunts. So long as he keeps Eric Holder he will be able to hang on and I am quite certain Eric Holder is staying no matter what.

Are there realy people who think Obama won't be able to serve out his term?

Get back to fixing the GOP, gang, seriously. The clock is ticking.

Good advice but of course they don't listen, they're not listening still.

Perhaps they never will...

Stephanie, I believe his image was destroyed a long time ago. I am hearing more and more Democrats tell me they cannot get over what he has done. They do not approve of his actions and are taken back at the ramifications of what NSA UTAH DATA SPY CENTER means to them and their families personally.

I noticed even some liberals here on this board are remaining pretty quiet over his latest stunts. So long as he keeps Eric Holder he will be able to hang on and I am quite certain Eric Holder is staying no matter what.

Yep, batshit crazy's got all the answers. LOL

It' doesn't matter folks, with the Lamesteram media in his back pocket..he and his administration can do whatever they want to the people of this country..

that is scary part in all this

By everything I seen?

-Jeri

We will? Do you think we need to go even one second into the future to know that you are batshit crazy?

First of all you are one person, LoneLaughter. Not two or more so stop referring to yourself as we.

Second of all I have yet to see you post anything significant on USMB so I doubt you "know" much.

Third - If you think for one minute that Barack Obama is going to step down from power when everything he has set into place which is designed to keep him there? I've got some swamp land I'd like to sell you.

Go back to sleep.

-Jeri

Last edited:

Yep, batshit crazy's got all the answers. LOL

can you take ANY criticism about your Dear Leader without the childish name calling?
If it bothers so bad don't stay in this thread..

Are there realy people who think Obama won't be able to serve out his term?

Get back to fixing the GOP, gang, seriously. The clock is ticking.

Good advice but of course they don't listen, they're not listening still.

Perhaps they never will...

Pretty!
You should write song lyrics.

That particular song won't go anywhere, too sad. I've got one called American Pie in the works that might work better..

You're a liberal, and liberals are notorious for not honoring their commitments. Just look at our president. He hasn't honored any of his commitments. You're full of hot air (and shit).

Bullshit, you just do not have the balls to take the bet.
Stop grandstanding, i'ts not a serious bet and you know it. There would be no way to make you pay.

People on these boards have met, there are ways of communicating, so a bet is not out of the question.

Forum List

Back