How long will Obama's Presidency Last?

How long does Obama have to remain in office?

• No more than 6 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No more than 12 months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No more than 24 months

• He'll complete the entire term, unscathed.

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • He'll complete the entire term, but it will be brutal

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • He'll make it, unless more scandals keep developing

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Depends on how many more firebombs come out of current scandals

• He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With three and half years remaining for his term, I highly doubt he'll make it to the end before having been forced to resign, Nixon-style.

I know, it's the only fantasy that keeps you going, man.

Reality check. Every president has these "second term scandals".

Reagan survived Iran-Contra.
Clinton surived Monica
Bush surived Katrina and Plame and losing in Iraq.

If you guys really think that Obama is going to have a problem because low level flunkies made Teabaggers fill out extra forms, you are a silly person.

Obama will unfortunately make it and by then with the help from his comrades in arms will have divided this country to point of no return

we should all be thanking him as some of follower's keep insisting we do...ugh

Dream on, wingnut...

Please vote the following:

He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

You need to see a psychiatrist and then sign up for therapy sessions.

Make sure you tell the doctor you suffer from extreme polarized thinking. Everything in your world is either black or it is white. Tell him you are incapable of self moderation.

Dream on, wingnut...

Make sure you tell the doctor you suffer from extreme polarized thinking. Everything in your world is either black or it is white. Tell him you are incapable of self moderation.

To these rw highly conservative Republicans we have on this board, everything that is wrong with the world is due to either Obama, liberals, or Muslims. Makes everything simple I guess, for simple minds.

He'll finish the term, bruised but generally unscathed.
His effectiveness....gonna take a beating.

Well, no president really has a good second term.

The big things Obama accomplished were ending the War on Terror and creating ObamaCare.

He did those mostly in his first term. that's what history will remember him for.

Legislators need to stop trying to repeal 'Obamacare' and instead repeal the Patriot Act.

He'll finish the term, bruised but generally unscathed.
His effectiveness....gonna take a beating.

The big things Obama accomplished were ending the War on Terror and creating ObamaCare.

He did those mostly in his first term. that's what history will remember him for.

Legislators need to stop trying to repeal 'Obamacare' and instead repeal the Patriot Act.
Both should go, and neither will, as each enhances the scope of the state.

Last edited:
I disagree that he will finish his term. The Democratic Party is not a monolith, as much as they portray themselves and act sometimes. Obama is a lame duck. His effectiveness is approaching nil. At some point Democrats, esp the Hillary wing, will become tired of being in office without any real power and will force Obama to resign. People diss Biden all the time. BUt when Obama wanted a budget deal he sent Biden, who knows how politics works. Biden is not stupid. Foolish, maybe. But he knows how to make deals and get things done, unlike his boss. A President Biden would be an improvement at this point.

To these rw highly conservative Republicans we have on this board, everything that is wrong with the world is due to either Obama, liberals, or Muslims. Makes everything simple I guess, for simple minds.

cry us a riva...how many times have we heard all that is WRONG for Obama is because of Bush, Repblicans, conservatives or the( teabaggers), that lovely name for people from some of you here..

we have cheese

Last edited:

This turd is really delusional. He claims he was a progressive...and not just a run of the mill progressive, a raving liberal progressive...until...:eek:

I swear, some people ACT LIKE they were just born under Obama or they would rather skip over the hate we all witnessed for eight years with Bush

Both should go, and neither will, as each enhances the scope of the state.

No, one enhances the scope of medical care, the other enhances the scope of the state.

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

I swear, some people ACT LIKE they were just born under Obama or they would rather skip over the hate we all witnessed for eight years with Bush

That may be true, but I am sure one thing every poster can agree on is that the hatred for Obama is unprecedented in American history - and I am tempted to say in the history of the western world.

Certainly Bush was lampooned as a buffoon, but rarely with the bitterness and malice we see directed towards Obama.

Forum List

Back