How long will Obama's Presidency Last?

How long does Obama have to remain in office?

• No more than 6 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No more than 12 months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No more than 24 months

• He'll complete the entire term, unscathed.

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • He'll complete the entire term, but it will be brutal

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • He'll make it, unless more scandals keep developing

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Depends on how many more firebombs come out of current scandals

• He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He was impeached.. Just not convicted.

Impeachment happens in the House, the trial happens in the Senate.

You really ought to learn about American politics if you are going to try to be a nit-picking ass about it.

Nixon was impeached. Nixon resigned because he knew if it went to the Senate, they would vote to remove him from office. The difference between him and Clinton is that Clinton did not have to resign because he knew if it went to the Senate they would not vote for removal from office. And, in fact, he was acquited. Nixon was impeached for serious crimes against the State, the people, and the democratic process. Clinton was impeached because he lied about having an affair, something 99.9% of all men and women in the US would also do. Clinton was impeached due to partisan politics, not because he committed any serious crime against the American people. Also, the senators, both Republican and Democrat, probably were very aware that as many of them were also philanders, they could easily open up a can of worms if we are going to remove from office everyone who has affairs and lies about it. LOL

Tell ya what..

If you can show me where Nixon was actually impeached, I will leave this board for good.

If neither one of you can't, you both leave for a year.

Is that a deal?

LOL I'm not going to be bullied by you or anyone. It was a misstatement,and you are correct, he was about to be impeached, and he resigned to avoid it. He knew if he didn't he would be impeached and the Senate would vote to have him removed from office. I think people feel he was impeached because he was essentially forced to resign as impeachment was so clearly on the horizon.

I swear, some people ACT LIKE they were just born under Obama or they would rather skip over the hate we all witnessed for eight years with Bush

That may be true, but I am sure one thing every poster can agree on is that the hatred for Obama is unprecedented in American history - and I am tempted to say in the history of the western world.

Certainly Bush was lampooned as a buffoon, but rarely with the bitterness and malice we see directed towards Obama.

You remind of this guy who used to post over at Yuku.

He claimed to be some sort of author/Journalist who was an expert at world politics. He even used the same avatar you currently use.

He was an ignorant ass who made the same kind of declarative statements as you do, and was just as wrong.

He eventually left the board there because he got tired of being proven wrong on so many levels so many times that he was perpetually butt hurt.

I swear, some people ACT LIKE they were just born under Obama or they would rather skip over the hate we all witnessed for eight years with Bush

That may be true, but I am sure one thing every poster can agree on is that the hatred for Obama is unprecedented in American history - and I am tempted to say in the history of the western world.

Certainly Bush was lampooned as a buffoon, but rarely with the bitterness and malice we see directed towards Obama.

He claimed to be some sort of author/Journalist who was an expert at world politics. He even used the same avatar you currently use.

He was an ignorant ass who made the same kind of declarative statements as you do, and was just as wrong.

He eventually left the board there because he got tired of being proven wrong on so many levels so many times that he was perpetually butt hurt.

Well, I am not a man. I have no idea why this other person would use a picture of the Esmeralda Cafe in Paris. I made a misstatement, a relatively small one, which you are making a big deal about. I am rarely 'proven wrong' as you suggest.

I've never been on any other poltical board, I don't claim to be a journalist nor do I clam to be any kind of expert at world politics. You are so out and out wrong about everything about me, it's really kind of amusing.

However, I think it pretty clear you are a mean spirited bully. Must feel good to be that . way

He was impeached.. Just not convicted.

Impeachment happens in the House, the trial happens in the Senate.

You really ought to learn about American politics if you are going to try to be a nit-picking ass about it.

Nixon was impeached. Nixon resigned because he knew if it went to the Senate, they would vote to remove him from office. The difference between him and Clinton is that Clinton did not have to resign because he knew if it went to the Senate they would not vote for removal from office. And, in fact, he was acquited. Nixon was impeached for serious crimes against the State, the people, and the democratic process. Clinton was impeached because he lied about having an affair, something 99.9% of all men and women in the US would also do. Clinton was impeached due to partisan politics, not because he committed any serious crime against the American people. Also, the senators, both Republican and Democrat, probably were very aware that as many of them were also philanders, they could easily open up a can of worms if we are going to remove from office everyone who has affairs and lies about it. LOL

Tell ya what..

If you can show me where Nixon was actually impeached, I will leave this board for good.

Is that a deal?

It's true alright. Nixon spared himself the formality and embarrassment of being Impeached by the House. In a bipartisan vote the Articles of Impeachment against Nixon were adopted by House Judiciary Committee on July 27, 1974 and would have gone to the House floor for an up/down vote. Rather than suffer that humiliation he resigned.

Here's the vote.

Analysis of House Judiciary Committee Impeachment Votes

Well, I am not a man. I have no idea why this other person would use a picture of the Esmeralda Cafe in Paris. I made a misstatement, a relatively small one, which you are making a big deal about. I am rarely 'proven wrong' as you suggest.

I've never been on any other poltical board. I've never heard of Yuku. I don't claim to be a journalist nor do I claim to be any kind of expert at world politics. You are so out and out wrong about everything about me, it's really kind of amusing.

However, I think it pretty clear you are a mean spirited bully. Must feel good to be that way.

Last edited:
You wingnuts have insulated Obama with all your lies, conspiracy theories, and kangaroo courts. Obama is safe.

Your hypocrisy amazes me, but then again your understanding of the role of government, Constitution, and bill of rights apparently is somewhat lacking. I do agree at this point that he will not be impeached nor resign, not because of actions, lies, or guilt, but because of your Joe foot in the mouth Biden, who scares the hell out of everyone. However, if he was involved, had advance knowledge, or can be directly linked to the host of scandals exposed, all bets are off.
How is it that you can get your panties in such a wad when its a conservative and overwhelming majority, except for one or two, that vote in support of the Patriot act, then when its your man you overwhelming support the abuse of the Act and extend it to justify full government intrusion into all forms of data communication? Under whose authority granted the IRS the power to target and silence opposing beliefs. In closing, you can say the war on terrorism is over, sacrifice American Diplomats and staff, then lie about it, but the fact is, the war on terrorism is not over, get your pathetic head out of the sand. Insulting you say, so how do you further justify your Messiahs actions? Your Messiah insults the very institutions countless brave men and women sacrificed their lives to protect.

You're dreaming, right? Oh no, merely stupid. Bush was vilified by the media in a way I have never seen any president. From Cognac West "George Bush doesnt care about black people" to all those signs comparing Bush to Hitler, to films about Bush getting assassinated. It was unprecedented and whatever is said about Obama pales in comparison.
But leftists have trouble making distinctions. Hell, half of them can't figure out that Tab A goes in Slot B, not Slot C.

The was never a film about President Bush getting assassinated. That's more of the echo-chamber distortion of a British film about what a Cheney Presidency would look like. The only kernel of truth to the meme is that in the opening scene President Bush gets assassinated. Oddly enough the echo-chamber came to fruition during Clintons term and began the polarization of the GOP to the more rabid side.

What you said made no sense.

Tell ya what..

Is that a deal?

LOL I'm not going to be bullied by you or anyone. It was a misstatement,and you are correct, he was about to be impeached, and he resigned to avoid it. He knew if he didn't he would be impeached and the Senate would vote to have him removed from office. I think people feel he was impeached because he was essentially forced to resign as impeachment was so clearly on the horizon.

That's one hell of a "misstatement". It was completely wrong and you knew it was when you posted it. You simply hoped no one would call you on it.

I don't mind when people make a mistake about a minor point of American Political history. It happens. But there is no excuse when people make such a statement as you did, especially when it would have taken you less than 5 minutes using Bing to confirm or not what you were posting.

BTW, I wasn't bullying you... I was calling out your massive "misstatement".

Bush started with a clean slate and fucked up. They were after Obama from the get go.

So you slept through the whole "Selected not elected" thing?

I've never been on any other poltical board, I don't claim to be a journalist nor do I clam to be any kind of expert at world politics. You are so out and out wrong about everything about me, it's really kind of amusing.

However, I think it pretty clear you are a mean spirited bully. Must feel good to be that . way

That post was to Saigon, not you. Take a look at the headers that you quoted.

And I am not Bully. I call things as I see them and if that seems like I am being a Bully to you, you may be just a little too thin skinned to be on an adult political board. I do have a recommendation for a board that is heavily moderated and Liberals are allowed to make nearly any kind of attack they want while Conservatives are fairly well muzzled as not to hurt the Liberal posters' feelings.

That may be better suited to you.

Last edited:
You're dreaming, right? Oh no, merely stupid. Bush was vilified by the media in a way I have never seen any president. From Cognac West "George Bush doesnt care about black people" to all those signs comparing Bush to Hitler, to films about Bush getting assassinated. It was unprecedented and whatever is said about Obama pales in comparison.
But leftists have trouble making distinctions. Hell, half of them can't figure out that Tab A goes in Slot B, not Slot C.

The was never a film about President Bush getting assassinated. That's more of the echo-chamber distortion of a British film about what a Cheney Presidency would look like. The only kernel of truth to the meme is that in the opening scene President Bush gets assassinated. Oddly enough the echo-chamber came to fruition during Clintons term and began the polarization of the GOP to the more rabid side.

What you said made no sense.

Go on.

Bush started with a clean slate and fucked up. They were after Obama from the get go.

The Supreme Court made the decision regarding the Florida recount hence the selected not elected thing.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck....it's a fucking duck.
Too much is going on with his administration and I don't claim to know which are truths and which are shenanigans....all I know is, all this is happening under his watch and he is the POTUS. He is responsible. And he now makes me uncomfortable and worried, whereas before, I was excited and happy.

If you hallucinate something that looks like a duck, you need to stop drinking the piss which made you hallucinate.

And I would like to remind all the people suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome to remember you are setting a bar by which EVERYONE will be measured, both forward and backward in time.

I vividly recall when the Patriot Act, Fatherland Security and Bush was invading people's privacy conservatives were all on board...have to fight those ragheads. I made the point that it will be interesting to see if you have the same fervor when a Democrat is in the White House and has that power.

It feel on deaf ears...but guess what? Tommy can you hear me, we found a doctor with a miracle cure.

The Supreme Court made the decision regarding the Florida recount hence the selected not elected thing.

So you admit that President G. W. Bush didn't start out with a "Clean slate" as stated?

Was a clean slate till the court stepped in, not a made up controversy like the tactic the Republican party tries over and over again.

The answer to the OP question is this: Obama will serve out his full term, but that won't stop the moonbats from attempting to smear the negro every waking moment of their lives in the meantime, convincing themselves over and over that, "We got him THIS time!"

Did you see that? Obama spilled some coffee on the Oval Office rug!

Add it to The List.

IMPEACH THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

The answer to the OP question is this: Obama will serve out his full term, but that won't stop the moonbats from attempting to smear the negro every waking moment of their lives in the meantime, convincing themselves over and over that, "We got him THIS time!"

He gets what he deserves by his actions, not his skin color from Conservatives.

Remember, it was Liberals who voted for him because of his skin color, not Conservatives.

Forum List

Back