How Lovely: Obama Invites Transvestite And Gay Bishop To Greet Pope At White House

So what happened to the left who say that the Government should be secular?

How does the Pope visiting make it not?

It's the invite of all the activists who oppose the Catholic Teachings.

That did not answer my question. In fact, it made zero sense.

I answered your question very well.
You can't want the government to be secular when the President invites opponents to see the Pope. Can't have it both ways.
It's right there in the article.
President Obama will apparently test just how far Pope Francis’ notorious tolerance will go by inviting a rogue’s gallery of people opposed to Catholic teaching to greet the pontiff at the White House during his visit next week.

Did President Obama invite any people that opposed Muslim teaching when he invited the Muslim Brotherhood? No he didn't.

The Pope should cancel his White House visit and tell Obama to stick it. He wont. Because he's a fucking communist and probably agrees with everything Obama says.

No one from Planned Parenthood or Black Lives Matter?
What a disgrace.

LOL @ gay Bishop.
LOL @ catholic pedo bishops
You understand almost all of them are gay, right?
Not really. It's just that people like you don't care about the girls/women that are molested/seduced by hetero priests.....gay pedos are more smexing to you.
Wrong. Every lawsuit against the Church has been brought by men who were molested as boys.
Pedophiles are gay.

You can't want the government to be secular when the President invites opponents to see the Pope. Can't have it both ways.
President Obama will apparently test just how far Pope Francis’ notorious tolerance will go by inviting a rogue’s gallery of people opposed to Catholic teaching to greet the pontiff at the White House during his visit next week.

Did President Obama invite any people that opposed Muslim teaching when he invited the Muslim Brotherhood? No he didn't.

Except you haven't explained how visiting with a faith leader makes us non secular. Is he in there signing legislation?

The Pope should cancel his White House visit and tell Obama to stick it. He wont. Because he's a fucking communist and probably agrees with everything Obama says.

Yes he is and you're right. He and Obama are probably in cahoots on this. but it should still show people who are Christians how Obama disrespects them and their religion. that man is a puke. and I can't believe this pope.

I thought it was a fundamental tenet of the Catholic church that it reach out to non-believers, skeptics, dissenters, and all other who weren't already sheep in the flock?

xpr6sp.jpg

And now for my transgender flying nun impression...

Old boyz in the hood.

Except you haven't explained how visiting with a faith leader makes us non secular. Is he in there signing legislation?

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.
Unless you are working for the Government eh?
ut oh maybe Seawytch is a political staffer. :)

The left want our House and Senate Chaplains out and they don't sign any legislation either.
If you can't see the political involvement in this then you really are blind by your ideology.

President Obama aids and helps Muslims but brings in anti-Catholic opponents. That is very political.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back