How Lovely: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee (Was Invited)

• Banned
Hillary was all set to name him father of the year before she spazzed out again and forgot where and who she was

That bag'o,shit sat PROUDLY as Helldegard spoke about
the murder spree committed by his son for the glory of allah.
A little smile played about his lips----and his head was HIGH.
Sorry folks----I learned lots about south east Asian and
middle east and even specific Islamic custom and more's in my long life. By his behavior and in accordance with his "RELIGION AND CULTURE" Seddeque Mateen is spitting
and shitting in the faces of the kin of his victims and the victims and the USA.. Seddique (ironically the name means
'righteous person' ) is not suffering ---he will be the hero of the mosque for life------likely they will name parks and schools and highways in honor of his "holy" name in Pakistan. His sons
murder spree is the best thing that happened to him ----in reference to his mosques and his community. Parents of children who do bad things in HIS WORLD------hide for years----they have trouble MARRYING THEIR DAUGHTERS OFF.....it is a real stain that does not easily go away

How typical, Any bets on if the faggots in the liberal media will make her disavow him?

The shooter was an American, like it or not. An American with mental problems obviously.

How rare is that? Not very.

The shooter was an American, like it or not. An American with mental problems obviously.

the shooter was a man ---Muslim and ethnically Pakistani. His
father is even more Pakistani than he was and conducts himself
in the manner of a PROUD FATHER in accordance with Pakistani/muslim "culture" and traditions. He is making political
hay over the "MARTYRDOM" of his son----both here ---with the muslim community and various perverts around the USA and in
Pakistan----he is a hero.

in the manner of a PROUD FATHER in accordance with Pakistani/muslim "culture" and traditions. He is making political
hay over the "MARTYRDOM" of his son----both here ---with the muslim community and various perverts around the USA and in

you're sick and completely ignorant.....he's a supporter of the Taliban you fucking retard...of course he's a democrat......the more American hating the better.

How rare is that? Not very.

Uh it's not just that, his dad did some fag bashing of his own...and supported the Taliban....so you tell me. American my ass.

ok----Pakistani/American All of the Pakistanis I have known------(like over 100) were Pakistani americans-----I never visited Pakistan. The Taliban are the darlings of Pakistani
muslims. -----the cream of Pakistani college campuses

you're sick and completely ignorant.....he's a supporter of the Taliban you fucking retard...of course he's a democrat......the more American hating the better.

I know that (I am rosie) I have been talking to Pakistanis in the USA since I was 14 years old----some were very close friends-----(-I met them at work---no night clubs) They LOVE
the Taliban-----some boast of Taliban relatives and friends back home. ------to clarify------the Taliban thing is since the
1980s when they were called " MUJAHADEEN in Afghanistan" in the popular press

Forum List

Back