How Many Are Ready For Another RW TV Network?

Here's the deal guys.

The liberal hobby time of repeating a lie over and over again to make people think it's true, is coming to an end.

The internet is being used to expose you on a level not capable before now.

You're fucked.

TwoThumbs...

Would YOU like to see another RW news network in existence?

Yes or no?

There isn't one now, so your question is idiotic.

You Honor...

Note how the subject outright REFUSES to answer the simple, direct question. Using every tactic in the book to avoiding answer it.

I rest my case.
That's almost funny.

If it were not for the fact that you have asked and been answered, twice.

and

You're question would be deemed perjury, or something like it. Since there is no RW network and the research, that you refuse to read, proves it.

So you are to dumb to learn.

OK, I will answer your question.

Sadly, it's not a yes or no, yay or nay question.

Yes, I am ready for a rw network, since it has been proven one does not exist.

Whaaaaat!!!!?!?!?!? :eek:

Are you actually suggesting that the FOXNEWS is NOT a RW network? You'd use the term "conservative." Is that what you're suggesting.....?

Are you actually suggesting that the FOXNEWS is NOT a RW network? You'd use the term "conservative." Is that what you're suggesting.....?

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist / UCLA Newsroom

Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.

Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.

In other words, the rest of FOX is to the left of the average American.

class dismissed.

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist / UCLA Newsroom

Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.

Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.

In other words, the rest of FOX is to the left of the average American.

class dismissed.

Did you actually READ the article you linked?

It does not say what you seem to think it does.

In the vein of capitalism and anti-monopoly's isn't it about time we had another RW news network?

What say you?

Yay or nay?

but, but, but then the true audience size would be revealed!!!! :eek:
Then we'd have competition and not a monopoly, something that looks more like the capitalism these RWers CLAIM to worship so much.

I've been pushing this question on and off for a year and not one USMB RWer has supported more competition and more capitalism when it comes to this particular issue. Not one.

Interesting...

In the vein of capitalism and anti-monopoly's isn't it about time we had another RW news network?

What say you?

Yay or nay?

Then we'd have competition and not a monopoly, something that looks more like the capitalism these RWers CLAIM to worship so much.

I've been pushing this question on and off for a year and not one USMB RWer has supported more competition and more capitalism when it comes to this particular issue. Not one.

Interesting...

:lol:

wrap it around a hot button issue, an issue touching on gays/guns/god and get hysterical about it and the wingnuts will flock to it

Their Pavlovian training will kick in.

Interesting...

:lol:

wrap it around a hot button issue, an issue touching on gays/guns/god and get hysterical about it and the wingnuts will flock to it

Their Pavlovian training will kick in.
Yep, I call it Hit-Dog Syndrome.

If this happens and the new network cannibalizes the Foxnews audience, the first thing the Right will do is insist we add the two network audiences together when we talk about ratings.

On average I consider Fox News fair and balanced and would welcome a right wing TV station, even though I probably wouldn't watch it. There are several Fox programs that are too far right even for a conervative like me.

The news is factual and they always have liberal on the panel that they give him/her equal time without interruption.

I do occasionally watch a few minutes of the clowns on MSNBC for a few laughs.

If this happens and the new network cannibalizes the Foxnews audience, the first thing the Right will do is insist we add the two network audiences together when we talk about ratings.

On average I consider Fox News fair and balanced and would welcome a right wing TV station, even though I probably wouldn't watch it. There are several Fox programs that are too far right even for a conervative like me.

The news is factual and they always have liberal on the panel that they give him/her equal time without interruption.

Which shows do you find to be too far right wing for your tastes?

The news of every network is factual, so that isn't unique to the FOXNEWS. Don't you agree?

I take back my statement that not one USMB RWer commented on this situation, about a handful did from the very beginning.

Yet, too little considering the amount that are actively posting on USMB at all times of the day on all sorts of topics.

What say you?

Yay or nay?

Interesting...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I would love another right slanted network! Especially if they have something better on at the same time Sean Hannity is on. I'm still gonna watch my Megan Kellly though.
I've always been surprised that the success of Fox News hasn't lead other cable news networks to at least add an extra republican to their list of pundits. Just think, if MSNBC had replaced Martin Bashir with a small local republican radio host the ratings would have probably tripled. The ratings couldn't have gotten any lower after all.
Alas, obviously the press is overwhelmingly liberal or else they would follow a more profitable market plan. A plan that reports the news as opposed to reciting white house talking point.
Anyway, let the people decide what they want! Let the free market system reign! Let us own our own destinies as we wield a sword forged by free speech and speckled with the blood of tyrants!
Excuse me, I get carried away sometimes.

Last edited:

Hmm... "The news is factual and they always have liberal on the panel..." doesn't sound like a news program you are commenting upon. Sounds more like opinion programs, which makes one question what you actually consider fair or balanced.

Forum List

Back